Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,513 members, 7,865,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:07 PM

Would You Want To Further Your Degree In Canada? 100% Free, 2017 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Would You Want To Further Your Degree In Canada? 100% Free, 2017 (392 Views)

100% Free 2017 NECO Commerce & Agricultural Science Answers / Closed / Free 2017 Waec Chemistry Answers Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Want To Further Your Degree In Canada? 100% Free, 2017 by beloxxi(m): 8:38pm On May 30, 2017
Hey nairalanders, there is a study and work permit currently on going, and it is sponsored by the University of Queensland located at Quebec, Canada.

Just applying can guarantee you a full time graduate scholarship until graduation and if you follow the application process dueling, correctly as required a study, work and resident permit could be issued to you.

The cost of application is entirely free. Undergraduates are not left out too, there are tens of scholarships carefully filtered and made available for both Graduate and Undergraduates students from various locations, have a look:

Graduates scholarships in the University of Queensland, Quebec, Canada

5 real Undergraduates scholarships in Canada only, fully funded.

For graduates in European countries, check here, For undergraduates at European countries, check here

If you have any problems feel free to talk to me.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Role In Conflict Man / Where Can I Collect My Orginal Gce Certificate. / How Smart Are You? Question Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.