Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,960 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

PHOTO: FUTA Sets Nigerian Record, To Launch Satellite Into Space - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PHOTO: FUTA Sets Nigerian Record, To Launch Satellite Into Space (1237 Views)

President Buhari Sets Nigerian Record, Honoured By Dictionary & Wikipedia / FUTA Satellite Flies Into Space In US Today / FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: FUTA Sets Nigerian Record, To Launch Satellite Into Space by ceometromedia: 9:03pm On May 30, 2017
The Federal University of Technology, Akure, announced on Tuesday that it would on Thursday launch a satellite into space in partnership with other local and international organisations and countries.

The university said the satellite belonged to Japan, Ghana, Mongolia, Nigeria and Bangladesh, and would be launched into Space from Kennedy Space Centre in Florida, USA.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/05/photo-futa-sets-nigerian-record-to.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTO: FUTA Sets Nigerian Record, To Launch Satellite Into Space by dingbang(m): 9:06pm On May 30, 2017
As long as say Nigeria dey among the list, the sattelite must disappear from space..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: FUTA Sets Nigerian Record, To Launch Satellite Into Space by JohnnySavage(m): 9:07pm On May 30, 2017
Good
Re: PHOTO: FUTA Sets Nigerian Record, To Launch Satellite Into Space by etzskillz(m): 9:07pm On May 30, 2017
congrats to them BTW why didn't u guys gimme admission last year
Re: PHOTO: FUTA Sets Nigerian Record, To Launch Satellite Into Space by JohnnySavage(m): 9:09pm On May 30, 2017
dingbang:
As long as say Nigeria dey among the list, the sattelite must disappear from space..
Nigeria done sufer
Re: PHOTO: FUTA Sets Nigerian Record, To Launch Satellite Into Space by Young03(m): 9:09pm On May 30, 2017
Set To
Re: PHOTO: FUTA Sets Nigerian Record, To Launch Satellite Into Space by DontForceUnity: 9:09pm On May 30, 2017
I thought it would be launched from Nigeria

Not good enough

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: FUTA Sets Nigerian Record, To Launch Satellite Into Space by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 30, 2017
dingbang:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: FUTA Sets Nigerian Record, To Launch Satellite Into Space by Nne5: 9:09pm On May 30, 2017
ok
Re: PHOTO: FUTA Sets Nigerian Record, To Launch Satellite Into Space by dingbang(m): 9:10pm On May 30, 2017
[quote author=KissChrixx post=57036073][/quote]my friend get lost
Re: PHOTO: FUTA Sets Nigerian Record, To Launch Satellite Into Space by BigBelleControl(m): 9:12pm On May 30, 2017
They've not launched a drone, they want to launch satellite. Let's wait and see.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: FUTA Sets Nigerian Record, To Launch Satellite Into Space by donsmall94(m): 9:12pm On May 30, 2017
OK
Re: PHOTO: FUTA Sets Nigerian Record, To Launch Satellite Into Space by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 30, 2017
DontForceUnity:
I thought it would be launched from Nigeria

Not good enough
It would be launched from Akure. I
Pray Buhari follow the SSatellite to go and rest maybe do medical tourism with aliens since his illness can't be treated by mankind

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: FUTA Sets Nigerian Record, To Launch Satellite Into Space by ekensi01: 9:17pm On May 30, 2017
Make we see am for space first.
Re: PHOTO: FUTA Sets Nigerian Record, To Launch Satellite Into Space by iluvdonjazzy: 9:19pm On May 30, 2017
FUTA thats great
Re: PHOTO: FUTA Sets Nigerian Record, To Launch Satellite Into Space by eezeribe(m): 9:23pm On May 30, 2017
Misplaced priority... They should have been more concerned with providing solutions to more important problems like poor power supply and reducing spoilage of agricultural produce due to insufficient storage facilities.
They are just posing with lab coats like mortuary attendants.
I am sure the so-called satellite would lose transmission or even explode before travelling 100km into space.
One single component was not manufactured by them.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: FUTA Sets Nigerian Record, To Launch Satellite Into Space by MDsambo: 9:25pm On May 30, 2017
Kathmandu:
It would be launched from Akure. I
Pray Buhari follow the SSatellite to go and rest maybe do medical tourism with aliens since his illness can't be treated by mankind

Hi dear, pls is stupidity your profession or its just a gift?
Re: PHOTO: FUTA Sets Nigerian Record, To Launch Satellite Into Space by decatalyst(m): 9:35pm On May 30, 2017
dingbang:

Locate this poster and lodge a bullet in his skull

Re: PHOTO: FUTA Sets Nigerian Record, To Launch Satellite Into Space by tolugar: 9:40pm On May 30, 2017
FUTA to launch satellite into space

The satellite belongs to 5countries including Nigeria

The satallite will be launched from USA

I don't understand this news oooo
What's FUTA doing here.

Politely explain pls

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: FUTA Sets Nigerian Record, To Launch Satellite Into Space by Jay20(m): 12:55am On Jun 02, 2017
BigBelleControl:
They've not launched a drone, they want to launch satellite. Let's wait and see.
Drones are old gist for us in FUTA..even built one as my finaly year project last year.created the thread here but it didnt see the light of day.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Embarks On A Nationwide Indefinite Strike / Ekiti State University Aka EKSU Post Utme Screening / Kogi State University Aspirant Forum.(ksu Forum)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.