Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:44 PM

Gowon On Aburi Acord - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gowon On Aburi Acord (517 Views)

Buhari Celebrates Yakubu Gowon On His 85th Birthday / Video Of Ojukwu Speaks On Aburi Accord & Contradicts Gowon... / On Aburi I Stand: Femi Adesina 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gowon On Aburi Acord by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 30, 2017
I have seen Gowon on various occasions claim that Ojukwu misrepresented the agreements of Aburi accord but I am yet to see Gowon's blow by blow account of what Gowon thinks was agreed in Aburi

In order to help Nigeria heal its wounds and move on from its dark history then Gowon must do more and state the facts of the Aburi meeting as he sees it.

A disagreement that led to a civil war in which millions of people died and destiny of our Nation was changed forever deserves more than just Gowon questioning Ojukwu's honesty

Gowon must state his own version of history as he sees it before he dies!

Posterity requires that he does so!
Re: Gowon On Aburi Acord by Akissani: 10:23pm On May 30, 2017
Gowon the slayer of ojukwu.....TY Danjuma the slayer of Aguyi Ironsi...TY Buratai the slayer of IPOB miscreants
Re: Gowon On Aburi Acord by conductor2: 10:38pm On May 30, 2017
Akissani:
Gowon the slayer of ojukwu.....TY Danjuma the slayer of Aguyi Ironsi...TY Buratai the slayer of IPOB miscreants
Easy bro. You're spitting hydraulic on my shirt. Easy. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who is marginalising the Igbo's / Governors Raise The Alarm Over Killer Rice / What Would Nigeria Be Called If It Were A TV Series?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.