Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

I'm In Need Of Buyer For My Product In UK And US - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I'm In Need Of Buyer For My Product In UK And US (737 Views)

Buyer For Anything On Sale To Free Up Funds For Yourself This Period / I'm In Need Of Buyer For My Product In UK And US / I'm In Need Of Buyer For My Product In UK And US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Need Of Buyer For My Product In UK And US by drisaac4luv(m): 10:02pm On May 30, 2017
Hello, pls i'm in need of contacts of African groceries stores in UK and US that i can export our local nigerian foodstuffs such as bean flour, cassava flour, dry smoked fish, dry vegetables, etc to. I have a registered company name, and my goods are well packaged. pls, you can contact me via ;drisaac4luv@gmail.com, +2348168701264

(1) (Reply)

The Most Successful People In The World Started Dreaming Big! / Geekvape Athena Squonk Kit - Cool Design, Safe Vaping, Huge Clouds / For Your Affordability Suits And Accesories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.