Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Love Hiccups - Literature (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Hiccups (864728 Views)

Top 10 Nairaland Stories Of The Week / Top 10 Nairaland Stories Of The Week / Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2017
Gloryejims:
Patiently waiting for the month of August to end...... So you can continue the story grin

BTW how's the camp

I'm cheering for you ohhhhh.... Keep it up....

#kisses wink

Thanks sis. Happy new month in advance grin grin grin

I'm back home now, it was awesome.
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 28, 2017
Thobilobah:
please I can't find that update anywhere on this thread.. Can you help me out?

She was just joking, that's not part of the story.
Re: Love Hiccups by ftosino(m): 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
KimberlyWest:
I'm back guys cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

I actually came back with Buhari in the nation's presidential jet.

I would have resumed online duties grin grin but some E-rats attacked my phone, I've flashed it three times in just 6 days.

Bad E-rats, I couldn't canvass for vote so I didn't make it to last round of the competition. But in all, I learnt a great deal from audrey'timms

Thanks to everyone who checked up on me and even sent me mails, I haven't abandoned the story, It's almost complete, just two chapters for me to complete the whole thing and focus on my POST-UTME, only God knows what UNN has in store for us this year.

The only good news I brought is Jesus is coming soon grin grin grin don't mind me. cheesy Goodnews, I'm back!!!!

welcome back, We Have Missed Your Food Ooo, Come and feed us o.

what did u bring back for us?
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
Nickibeauty:
Kimberlywest let us know your plan for this lovely piece.

Thanks Nicky, I'm still working on that. This story really means alot to me and the way it's being copied is disheartening.
If it's completed on okadabooks, it will sell for #300 and if it's completed here, then you might just find it here and the next day it will be pulled down.

Two more chapters for me to complete it and start the editing which won't take long.

Thanks for asking.

I will decide before the end of this week.

**Perception, love knows no bound, match made in hell, taming the beast, a beautiful mistake and 5 other stories have already been written cheesy in my head.
I need maximum concentration to write them here or okadabooks and I can only get that if I pass my Post-utme and leave for school.
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2017
ftosino:

welcome back, We Have Missed Your Food Ooo, Come and feed us o.

what did u bring back for us?

cheesy cheesy cheesy someone has been waiting.

I brought agege bread and kuli kuli, I will send it through bluetooth if you need your share.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2017
do4luv14:

if you wanna help do, and do it quick, we stop on the last update before she went to camp,

this plce you are referring to, we hav not reach dis,

you can help her, by taking permission from her to continue from were she stopped

Bro, she's just messing around. That's not part of the story, she stopped where you stopped.

I'm sure some people are already gearing up to beat up Ken is he messes up grin grin grin chapter 19 will tell.
Re: Love Hiccups by ftosino(m): 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2017
KimberlyWest:

cheesy cheesy cheesy someone has been waiting.

I brought agege bread and kuli kuli, I will send it through bluetooth if you need your share.

Xender Is faster cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Love Hiccups by do4luv14(m): 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2017
KimberlyWest:

Bro, she's just messing around. That's not part of the story, she stopped where you stopped.

I'm sure some people are already gearing up to beat up Ken is he messes up grin grin grin chapter 19 will tell.

I did rather carried out my threat of arresting you first, before we deal with KEN cool
Re: Love Hiccups by Nickibeauty(f): 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2017
KimberlyWest:

Thanks Nicky, I'm still working on that. This story really means alot to me and the way it's being copied is disheartening.
If it's completed on okadabooks, it will sell for #300 and if it's completed here, then you might just find it here and the next day it will be pulled down.

Two more chapters for me to complete it and start the editing which won't take long.

Thanks for asking.

I will decide before the end of this week.

**Perception, love knows no bound, match made in hell, taming the beast, a beautiful mistake and 5 other stories have already been written cheesy in my head.
I need maximum concentration to write them here or okadabooks and I can only get that if I pass my Post-utme and leave for school.
alright dear success to you.
Re: Love Hiccups by amtalkin(f): 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
Yea she is back
our story is back too.
Welcome love kiss
Re: Love Hiccups by francis6611(m): 4:41pm On Aug 28, 2017
pls let us no when u will start cooking this food abeg......chai..hunger wan kill person ooo.....welcum back.....come nd feed me my favourite dich.......
Re: Love Hiccups by Akinwale14(m): 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
KimberlyWest:

I would have resumed online duties grin grin but some E-rats attacked my phone, I've flashed it three times in just 6 days.

Bad E-rats, I couldn't canvass for vote so I didn't make it to last round of the competition. But in all, I learnt a great deal from audrey'timms

Thanks to everyone who checked up on me and even sent me mails, I haven't abandoned the story, It's almost complete, just two chapters for me to complete the whole thing and focus on my POST-UTME, only God knows what UNN has in store for us this year.

The only good news I brought is Jesus is coming soon grin grin grin don't mind me. cheesy Goodnews, I'm back!!!!
Welcome back sis how journey?
Re: Love Hiccups by LilySopi(f): 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
KimberlyWest:

Am very happy you're back
Re: Love Hiccups by taofeek968(m): 1:55am On Aug 29, 2017
since all this days isorit oo

lemme be coming and going

waiting patiently oooh
Re: Love Hiccups by taofeek968(m): 1:55am On Aug 29, 2017
since all this days isorit oo

lemme be coming and going

waiting patiently oooh
Re: Love Hiccups by Ayomicome(m): 10:16am On Aug 29, 2017
Am happy you're back dear.
Re: Love Hiccups by Nightwatchknine: 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2017
#i will be munching my pop corn and watching with my 3D glass on, till kimberly returns with the complete story: no fall my hand o, I hail everyone too o
Re: Love Hiccups by nicerod(m): 7:55am On Aug 30, 2017
nesta101:
i want it hot, buttery, served in hot pepper soup. its actually called popcorn la peppersoup winki want it hot, buttery, served in hot pepper soup. its actually called popcorn la peppersoup

Hppy birthday to u

Where is my hot cake?
Re: Love Hiccups by nesta101(f): 5:30pm On Aug 31, 2017
nicerod:

Hppy birthday to u
Where is my hot cake?
thanks dear... but the cake is frozen oo
Re: Love Hiccups by Jekonmor(m): 6:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
(Ghost mode unlock)

Please when will I see the next update

I will continue the story myself oo

(Ghost mode activated again)
Re: Love Hiccups by adeoyun(m): 9:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
Kimberlywest where art thou o
Should we contribute and buy phone for you
Re: Love Hiccups by FlourishBliss(f): 10:43pm On Sep 01, 2017
Okay, I'm done reading this since Monday and i must confess it's one of the bests!
Nice expressions & suspense making it look all real. Well-done Miss Kim you are a genius
Re: Love Hiccups by Queensiju: 10:51pm On Sep 01, 2017
Welcome back dear.
Re: Love Hiccups by ghettochild(m): 10:34am On Sep 02, 2017
hi kimberly. u seem to me a very talented writer am a nigerian south africa based movie director/producer. would love to work on this story and adapt it into a series please mail me @ Oderindemotayo@gmail.com whatsapp +27813991092 do u av an e copy of the full story??
Re: Love Hiccups by talk2saintify(m): 2:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
Re: Love Hiccups by talk2saintify(m): 2:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
so busy this days
Re: Love Hiccups by itsandi(m): 2:59pm On Sep 02, 2017
Interesting story. Read other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: Love Hiccups by Blecool(f): 4:26pm On Sep 03, 2017
Wow... At last,i'm done with this since Wednesday. I must confess miss, this is wonderful and a nice story.. Am loving it. More ideas
Re: Love Hiccups by BerryBabyB(f): 8:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
More update please am begging..
I love this story..
Re: Love Hiccups by Hantonia(f): 9:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
Kimberlywest Were Are Thou Pls Update Join Nl Becos Of Dis Story
Re: Love Hiccups by Jazmiynne: 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
Hantonia:
Kimberlywest Were Are Thou Pls Update Join Nl Becos Of Dis Story

This story started on May 30
You registered on May 18.

Sister, stop the lies, besides how many stories sef made you join NL? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (143) (Reply)

Black Maria / United In Betrayal / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.