Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Love Hiccups - Literature (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Hiccups (865621 Views)

Top 10 Nairaland Stories Of The Week / Top 10 Nairaland Stories Of The Week / Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Hiccups by marvel15(m): 4:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
can someone explain what happened to dami in d end
Re: Love Hiccups by petkoffdrake2(m): 8:08am On Feb 14, 2018
Mtcheeew!

Someone will just be reading story, what he'll see next is ***** or ***removed***

D one's removed is now bigger than the one's posted.

I didn't understand it angry
Re: Love Hiccups by somuba(m): 10:23pm On Feb 23, 2018
Sorry ma am going to copy the last quote in this writeup thanks.
Re: Love Hiccups by Hadampson(m): 7:46am On Feb 24, 2018
KimberlyWest:

Amen.
Thanks dear
Hmm...Hi there kim
Re: Love Hiccups by kcfresh110: 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
Do you need any type of MLM(MULTI LEVEL MARKETING ) WEBSITE?
Do you need any type Of sport WEBSITE? e.g goal.com,naijabet,betnaija
Do you need any type of Forum WEBSITE? Nairaland
Do you need any type of School Portal WEBSITE?
Do you need any type of Eccommerce WEBSITE?
Do you need any Peer-to-Peer Donation scripts ?
Do you need any Bulk SMS Scripts ?
Do you need any Web Hosting Company Scripts ?
Do you need any Reseller Web hosting Setup ?
Do you need any Customized application solutions for your school and organizations ?
Do you need any Human Resources Management Scripts.?

All @ affordable Prices

We also train interested clients

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

www.jolagict.com

We are expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services

Re: Love Hiccups by youngbravian(m): 7:56pm On Apr 20, 2018
petkoffdrake2:
Mtcheeew!

Someone will just be reading story, what he'll see next is ***** or ***removed***

D one's removed is now bigger than the one's posted.

I didn't understand it angry

Not really, I read all, and am sure many people read all also, obviously it may be because you didn't followed the story until she finished updating all. She removed some part cz of plagiarism..
Re: Love Hiccups by Zuleekha(f): 8:55am On Apr 21, 2018
Hello my name is zuleekha am new on nairaland
Nd i wld like to make friends here,am a student of Tasued,hope am welcomed here
Re: Love Hiccups by youngbravian(m): 9:16pm On Apr 21, 2018
Zuleekha:

Re: Love Hiccups by itsandi(m): 5:48pm On Apr 22, 2018
Interesting smiley Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Read!
Re: Love Hiccups by Taniaa(f): 8:59am On Apr 28, 2018
KimberlyWest:
''Cont'd

Ken drove into his compound with just mission.

He was running in like he was being pursued by ghosts when he ran into his wife who was coming out of the sitting room, obviously to meet him.

''Am sorry'' they chorused.

They looked at each other before he drew his wife to himself and engulfed her in the most passionate hug.

''am so sorry Ken, I didn't mean for it to get this far, I never intended for us to keep malice'' she said as tears began to trickle down her face.

''Baby, am supposed to be apologizing, am so sorry''

she stepped back from him and he began to wipe her tears.

He knew he had truly hurt his wife, for she was the strong and courageous type who rarely cries.

They looked at each other passionately, both thinking about how it was before they had their first fight as husband and wife.

Before one could say Jack Robbinson, Ken brought down his lips on hers and she wrapped her hands around his neck, giving in and drawing him closer, the longing and the passion returned, he missed his wife, he missed her touch, his hands had already started working on the front buttons of her shirt, when she broke off and stepped away from him.

''what'' his voice and his face showed that he was far from being satisfied.

''Food first, I made your favourite, Vegetable soup and Semovita'' she said smiling.

''I will eat later''

''uh, uh, now! Go and take your bath big baby and let me set the table, everyother thing can come later''

''everything?'' he asked her looking sideways.

''Everything'' she replied seductively before walking away without another glance at him.

She was practically dancing inwardly, her husband was back to her. She was really glad that they had made up, she hated the way she saw him when he walked into the house, his shirt wasn't properly tucked in, his tie was hung around his neck, and his face looked distressed.

Ken got into the room whistling happily. He felt bad for ever douting if love existed, Love is not a facade, he felt it, he felt like he was runnin mad during the two days that his fight with his wife lasted, he felt like a part of him was cut off from his body.

Nate was in his study scratching his hair and hissing endlessly, earlier in the day, his dad had given him sole authority over a new contract that they had just gotten, it was a very big achievement for him. He was happy that his dad was finally trusting him again to handle his company after the last saga that almost wrecked the company.

He remembered how foolished he had been to fall for her trap.
With this newly-gained trust from his father, he was determined to make his father proud and make up for his past mistakes.

The following morning.

Ken got to work late, after last night's reconciliation with his wife, he had slept peacefully and he overslept.

He got to the company's car park and he was surprised to see his dads car there.

He didn't know what to expect as he raced up the stairs, ignoring greetings from staffs, his dad neither called nor said anything about visiting the office the last time he went to visit him.

He opened the door to his office which was originally his dad's office before he retired and handed over to him, he was shocked to see his dad sitting there calmly and Tessy was sitting opposite him with her head bowed.

''Goodmorning sir'' he greeted while dropping his briefcase.

''Morning my son, how are you doing'' his dad replied.
He frowned and sat down on the only available seat without replying his dad.

''Good morning sir'' Tessy greeted him.

''Morning, how was your night'' after what he did to her the previous day, the least he could do was reply her greetings.

''It was fine sir''

''Tessy please leave, you can go back to your office, you've been reinstated'' Ken's dad told the young girl who nodded happily.

''Thank you sir'' she said to Ken before running off to her office.

Father and son were now alone in the large office.

''I see how you have been handling the company'' his dad replied sarcastically.

''Dad, what have i done now, am making more than enough profit and the stocks haven't gone down'' he replied his dad bodly.

''Kennedy, so you now have the effontery to talk back at me right?''
''am sorry dad, but i was merely replying you''

''Did i ask you to reply'' fruitcakes his dad asked sternly.

''sorry'' he mumbled.

''so, Mr Kennedy why did you fire your secretary'' his dad asked raising up.

''am sorry sir, but it was done out of anger''

''Need i remind you that this company still belongs to me, i make the major decisions here, not you, i only pitied you and let you manage this company''

''sorry sir''

''Have a nice day'' his dad said and eyed him before muttering ''Like mother like son'' and walked away adjusting his long flowing buba as he left

Tears began to trickle down ken's eyes as he let his leg give way and he dropped to his knees.

''Is this man really my father'' he asked himself with his teeth clenched and tears in his eyes.

carol cimdy baddiezz etheraeal Pamela zync .
Re: Love Hiccups by Taniaa(f): 9:00am On Apr 28, 2018
KimberlyWest:
''Cont'd

He was running in like he was being pursued by ghosts when he ran into his wife who was coming out of the sitting room, obviously to meet him.

They looked at each other before he drew his wife to himself and engulfed her in the most passionate hug.

''am so sorry Ken, I didn't mean for it to get this far, I never intended for us to keep malice'' she said as tears began to trickle down her face.

He knew he had truly hurt his wife, for she was the strong and courageous type who rarely cries.

They looked at each other passionately, both thinking about how it was before they had their first fight as husband and wife.

Before one could say Jack Robbinson, Ken brought down his lips on hers and she wrapped her hands around his neck, giving in and drawing him closer, the longing and the passion returned, he missed his wife, he missed her touch, his hands had already started working on the front buttons of her shirt, when she broke off and stepped away from him.

''Food first, I made your favourite, Vegetable soup and Semovita'' she said smiling.

''I will eat later''

''uh, uh, now! Go and take your bath big baby and let me set the table, everyother thing can come later''

''Everything'' she replied seductively before walking away without another glance at him.

She was practically dancing inwardly, her husband was back to her. She was really glad that they had made up, she hated the way she saw him when he walked into the house, his shirt wasn't properly tucked in, his tie was hung around his neck, and his face looked distressed.

Ken got into the room whistling happily. He felt bad for ever douting if love existed, Love is not a facade, he felt it, he felt like he was runnin mad during the two days that his fight with his wife lasted, he felt like a part of him was cut off from his body.

Nate was in his study scratching his hair and hissing endlessly, earlier in the day, his dad had given him sole authority over a new contract that they had just gotten, it was a very big achievement for him. He was happy that his dad was finally trusting him again to handle his company after the last saga that almost wrecked the company.

With this newly-gained trust from his father, he was determined to make his father proud and make up for his past mistakes.

The following morning.

Ken got to work late, after last night's reconciliation with his wife, he had slept peacefully and he overslept.

He got to the company's car park and he was surprised to see his dads car there.

He didn't know what to expect as he raced up the stairs, ignoring greetings from staffs, his dad neither called nor said anything about visiting the office the last time he went to visit him.

He opened the door to his office which was originally his dad's office before he retired and handed over to him, he was shocked to see his dad sitting there calmly and Tessy was sitting opposite him with her head bowed.

''Morning, how was your night'' after what he did to her the previous day, the least he could do was reply her greetings.

''It was fine sir''

''Tessy please leave, you can go back to your office, you've been reinstated'' Ken's dad told the young girl who nodded happily.

''Dad, what have i done now, am making more than enough profit and the stocks haven't gone down'' he replied his dad bodly.

''sorry'' he mumbled.

''Need i remind you that this company still belongs to me, i make the major decisions here, not you, i only pitied you and let you manage this company''

''sorry sir''

''Have a nice day'' his dad said and eyed him before muttering ''Like mother like son'' and Zoeyj walked away adjusting his long flowing buba as he left

Tears began to trickle down ken's eyes as he let his leg give way and he dropped to his knees.

''Is this man really my father'' he asked himself with his teeth clenched and tears in his eyes.

Re: Love Hiccups by Taniaa(f): 9:01am On Apr 28, 2018
KimberlyWest:
''Cont'd

''I will eat later''

The following morning.

''It was fine sir''

''sorry'' he mumbled.

''sorry sir''

''Have a nice day'' his dad said zoeyj and eyed him before muttering ''Like mother like son'' and walked away adjusting his long flowing buba as he left

Re: Love Hiccups by Kaycee9242(m): 5:03pm On May 14, 2018
Who is dis yewande dt removed virtually all d stories, is it ur story? Even d owner was removing hers with conscience but urs was much just to help her update u ended up helping to remove all d stories. Nigerians self always crying more Dan d bereaved. Kim tanx a lot for d story even though I had to complete some with my head
Re: Love Hiccups by yewande1234(f): 9:07pm On May 15, 2018
Kaycee9242:
Who is dis yewande dt removed virtually all d stories, is it ur story? Even d owner was removing hers with conscience but urs was much just to help her update u ended up helping to remove all d stories. Nigerians self always crying more Dan d bereaved. Kim tanx a lot for d story even though I had to complete some with my head
let me jz pretend i did nt see dis....... fool

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by Kaycee9242(m): 12:20am On May 16, 2018
yewande1234:
let me jz pretend i did nt see dis....... fool

Ur entire generation are fools, stupid girl like u, u can as well go blind, u were deleting dem as if u can write one page of a story. Idiot
Re: Love Hiccups by yewande1234(f): 8:10am On May 16, 2018
Kaycee9242:

Ur entire generation are fools, stupid girl like u, u can as well go blind, u were deleting dem as if u can write one page of a story. Idiot
i av ntin 2 say 2 u.....
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 20, 2018
Kaycee9242:

I know this post is kinda old but dearie, this insult was uncalled for. I begged her to help me delete them cuz I was busy at the time I wanted to pull dem down.
Re: Love Hiccups by Youngzubi(m): 10:50am On Aug 20, 2018
lovely story
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 20, 2018
Youngzubi:
lovely story
Thanks dear.
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2018
Love hiccups is now available on okadabooks! Thanks to everyone who made it happen.

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by Atinukebolanle7(f): 9:34am On Sep 21, 2018
KimberlyWest:
Love hiccups is now available on okadabooks! Thanks to everyone who made it happen.

Pls share the link
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 21, 2018

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Love Hiccups by Hadampson(m): 9:10am On Oct 20, 2018
Zuleekha:
As the ORIGINAL hubby of the OP of this great thread, i welcome you officially.

I'm just seeing this now. I haven't logged in on nairaland for a while.
Re: Love Hiccups by Aminzy(m): 10:29am On Oct 20, 2018
Hadampson:

me too
Re: Love Hiccups by Hadampson(m): 1:16pm On Oct 20, 2018
Aminzy:

me too
How have you been?
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hadampson:

Original hubby ke? grin Hadampson did you pay my bride price without my consent?

@Zuleekha dear, you're welcome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love Hiccups by Hadampson(m): 10:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
KimberlyWest:

Original hubby ke? grin Hadampson did you pay my bride price without my consent?

@Zuleekha dear, you're welcome.
Yes na. I have been paying since last year

Even queenitee can testify to it
Re: Love Hiccups by queenitee(f): 7:40am On Oct 24, 2018
Hadampson:
Yes na. I have been paying since last year

Even queenitee can testify to it
No o, I can't.
Re: Love Hiccups by Hadampson(m): 9:24am On Oct 24, 2018
queenitee:

No o, I can't.
Ah, why na?
Upon all the goodies wey i don give you in-law

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (Reply)

Black Maria / United In Betrayal / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.