Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,141 members, 7,953,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:47 PM

Love Hiccups - Literature (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Hiccups (873467 Views)

Top 10 Nairaland Stories Of The Week / Top 10 Nairaland Stories Of The Week / Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Hiccups by Toyin223(f): 11:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
MR LOVER
Re: Love Hiccups by akinmusi(m): 11:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
Someone is in love oh
Re: Love Hiccups by Ayomicome(m): 11:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
Officially #termK.C
Re: Love Hiccups by tinny898(m): 11:22pm On Jun 28, 2017
4 diz interesting rite up Kimberlywest am Promising u traditional marriage. how much is d dairy?
Re: Love Hiccups by igit270: 11:28pm On Jun 28, 2017
k.c k.c no be love oooo. But one tin i knw is dat is the symptom for uncureable love,u beter acept it now bfor it bcome uncontroable
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
Cont'd.

After the call from the twins, it was like something pushed a button marked ''family'' in his head and he decided to call home and know how everyone are faring.

First he called his mum, then his dad and finally he called his twin sister, Chidiebere.

They were all excited to hear from him, likewise him, he felt very happy and relaxed after the call to his family members, but there was just one call left.

''Hello, Nathaniel Obinnaya Madueze'' He screamed into the phone, just to piss Nate off, he knew very well that Nathaniel hates his name being called in full.

''Mr. Kelechi, some of us have to work and earn money, not lazying around and pissing other people off'' Nate replied coolly.

''Sorry man, i forgot that you are now the oga at the top'' K.C teased laughing.

''I have loads of work to do, so when you want to be serious, just redial my number'' Nate said but with a small grin even though K.C couldn't see him.

''alright man, I'm sorry'' K.C apologized tenderly even though he knew Nate was only joking. ''So how is work?'' he asked.

''work is fine, this one you remembered me today, hope it won't rain heavily today?'' Nate replied with humour.

''Sorry man, I've been a little busy''

''it's alright, so to what do i owe this august call'' Nate asked .

''Nothing, I just called to check on you bro'' K.C replied.

The conversation started and soon seconds turned into minute and minute into minutes.

''....Wait a minute'' Nate screamed in surprise.

''what!'' K.C asked clearly confused

''don't tell me you've been brainwashed by this UNN girls''

''How?''

''For the past twenty minutes, the only thing you've talked about is a final year medical student named Dami....Dami this...Dammi that...Guy what's up, do you now believer in love or you've fallen in love'' Nate asked sympathetically shaking his head in irritation.

''God forbid! This is far from love, I only admire this girl, that's all'' K.C replied sharply.

How could he be in love or fall in love when he doesn't believe in it's existence?

To him love does and will never exist.

''I will take your word for it bro, love does not exist, I don't know when people will stop thinking with their ears and face the fact that love does not exist'' Nate replied with irritation.

Nate's voice was laced with bitterness, bitterness from the mistake he made with Bella when he still believed in the existence of love.

But then,

All this things no longer matter again, right now his life was back on track and he isn't about to let any woman ruin it in the name of love.

Vicky drove out of the compound hurriedly, It's 3:20PM and she wasn't yet in the hospital for her appointment with the doctor.

After lazying around the house, she had fallen asleep on the sofa only to wake up later and discover that she had slept for 4 hours straight and she was late for her doctor's appointment and to crown it all she forgot to inform her husband about the visit to the hospital.

The pregnancy was making her a little too forgetful this days.

She had left the house with the plans of stopping at her husband's office to inform him about it before heading to the hospital which wasn't too faraway from his office.

Katherine was sitting on Ken's desk after they had just had what she terms the most beautiful event of the day, something that has been going on every evening lately.

''Man, You should have come with a label that says, Hot, energetic and Handsome'' Katherine said touching his nose teasingly.

''I warned you!'' Ken replied smiling.

''I like it just the way you do it, Trust me if there was anything like next life, I will still go for you, Baby, you are ten much'' She praised him and then dug her hand into her handbag and brought out a mirror and began putting her hair back in shape, afterwhich she brought out her make-up kit and began re-doing her make-up.

''I will transfer the money into your account tomorrow evening'' Ken informed her while dressing up properly too.

''Thanks sweetie, please make it 700K, i really need to change my wardrobe'' she replied pouting and making a crying baby face at him.

''700K, it is then!'' Ken replied without a second thought.

''Thanks baby, you see why I love you, you are so caring and handsome plus you've got really nice bedroom skills'' she said with a wink which he returned back.

''If you keep winking at me that way, I won't be responsible for my actions'' he teased her, settling into his chair once more like nothing happened.

''I dare you baby'' she replied bringing her face closer to his.

''You dared me!'' he managed to murmur before meeting her lips with his.

Katherine's phone began ringing and she ignored it, as she threw her hands behind Kens neck pulling him closer as her lips slanted against his hungrily.

Just then the door flew open!

TBC.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 29, 2017
Jane1234f:
Hahahaha, Kc my man
I thought it was Nate.
Re: Love Hiccups by samyfreshsmooth(m): 12:27am On Jun 29, 2017
KimberlyWest:

grin grin grin

Thanks, thanks and thanks.

I won't share with anyone not even Samyfreshsmooth.

oooooooooooh na so e dey be now abi? shocked shocked

you wont cut for me small bah cry cry cry

issoraite........sad sad sad

Re: Love Hiccups by Marthaodion(f): 7:26am On Jun 29, 2017
If I slap KEN eh. Stupid man��. Once maybe a mistake, but the second time is deliberate.
Re: Love Hiccups by EvaJael(f): 7:31am On Jun 29, 2017
It's official. I HATE KEN. KC shud keep deceiving himself o. I sha hope this madam Dami doesnt jones

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by Jane1234f(f): 8:24am On Jun 29, 2017
KimberlyWest:

I thought it was Nate.
I am just hailing him for gradually falling in love
Re: Love Hiccups by skubido(m): 10:01am On Jun 29, 2017
Kim mama welldone oo, shey kasala no go burst 4 ken head nao?
Re: Love Hiccups by Jane1234f(f): 10:59am On Jun 29, 2017
Kim please remove ken from this story, I am pissed off already

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by paulgabrielz: 11:17am On Jun 29, 2017
Jane1234f:
Kim please remove ken from this story, I am pissed off already

I wish I can slap some sense into him.

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by Kimkardashain(f): 11:42am On Jun 29, 2017
KEN! ok
Re: Love Hiccups by abefe99: 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
ken u dey mad ooooo
Re: Love Hiccups by sirblero(m): 12:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
Chai!!!!!!!
Blood Of Zachariah!!... Ken Don Enter Oooooo...I Just The Pity e Pregnant Wife...The Trust And Everything.. Chai!!

Ahbeg.. My Dear Kimberlywest.. Where Mat..I Wan FAINT!!!

LOLZ

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by Marchborn123: 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
Is gud 2 knw wat u want in lyf n as 4 ken or wateva he calls himself, jst watch as u become d architect of ur broken home.
Re: Love Hiccups by Emperor380(m): 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
Ewooo! my worst fear is manifesting right before my very eyes, Ken how many times do I need you to stay away from that daughter of Jezebel ?

Kilode ? Now our anticipated son is at the verge of flowing out in the name of miscarriage.

Oloshi, I hope it isn't who am thinking ? cos if its Vicky....

Lemme reserve my comment

More update mummy, let me know wat to do with Ken
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
My heart, please be still. Ken, I am disappointed. K.C, cupid has got you tongue. Good job KimberlyWest.
Re: Love Hiccups by dammyd46(m): 4:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
i feel it's going to be the secretary not kens wife.......plsss more update on Nate..
Re: Love Hiccups by gtin(m): 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
E better be the secretary bcoz if it's Ken's wife hmm.... I reserve my comment.

But y would Ken forget to lock the door him dy craze ni
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
Mr Ken, your game is up, Mr Kc... Hmm mm... Obsession or infatuation?, Mr Nate, Get ready to start working with Juliet... Haha. But don't fall In love oh.
Re: Love Hiccups by tiffanyfan(f): 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
That's not Vicky at the ,door, I will vouch for that
Re: Love Hiccups by Kimkardashain(f): 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
jagugu88li:
Spiritually laughing grin grin grin your sorrows back to you.

....but if I dont kill that Ken sef

Nate has a mommy's boy behaviour sometimes. undecided

oh dear sister,are we gonna fyt over a man?
mum and dad wouldnt lyk dat
Re: Love Hiccups by damis28crown(f): 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
KimberlyWest:

My Owabe sister!
Wedding yaff already finish.
Na wa o u no tel me
Re: Love Hiccups by igit270: 6:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
itanx for d update, i guess his is step mum but probably not vicky
Re: Love Hiccups by Nickibeauty(f): 8:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
Dis Ken na fool
Re: Love Hiccups by mhizgap(f): 8:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
KC said and I quote :It's definately not love!''It's not love, I just respect her alot'' He muttered assuringly.....

My guy believe it or not You're falling deep in it.

I foresee Nath and the new secretary deep in love.

As for Oga Ken, after all the preaching at the beginning You still can't get hold of your 3rd leg. look if anything should happen to my sister namesake Vick I personal will invoke amadioha thunder mixed with songo lightning to transform your life.

Kim mama I hail thee
Re: Love Hiccups by snaketail22(m): 8:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hope vikky will not loose her pregnancy now
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
tinny898:
4 diz interesting rite up Kimberlywest am Promising u traditional marriage. how much is d dairy?

Thanks.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
It's just 7Million naira only.
Re: Love Hiccups by igit270: 8:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
KimberlyWest:

Thanks.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
It's just 7Million naira only.
ahhhannnnn sister 7 wetin lik kilode , or u wwant us to blow ****

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (143) (Reply)

Black Maria / United In Betrayal / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.