Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,546 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed (15904 Views)

Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Shares His Coronavirus Experience / Poor Widows Turned Millionaires Overnight By Okorocha With Huge Gestures / Rochas Okorocha Makes 305 Youth Millionaires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by haykes(m): 9:01am On May 31, 2017
Mr lie is back with another lie thank u sir, oloriburuku somebody
Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:02am On May 31, 2017
DEVIL=Father of all lies

We have a new father elect grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by ehissi(m): 10:03am On May 31, 2017
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by mmsen: 10:05am On May 31, 2017
No one lives up to their own name quite like this man.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by tunsjnr: 10:05am On May 31, 2017
just whistle blowers joor...we don't even know if they received their money...or na just mouth
Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by aolawale025: 10:07am On May 31, 2017
The concept of governance in nigeria is faulty. Instead of talking about people they lifted above the poverty line. They are claiming to have created "millionaires". Please who knows any buhari minted millionaire?
Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by ehissi(m): 10:07am On May 31, 2017
igedeboy:

Only you confusing yourself with your baseless comments.

In fact, his mumu alone is legendary. ......... undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by famzynet: 10:07am On May 31, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:
Person papa go just settle down for national TV dey deliver lies anyhow. God forbid bad thing.

No shame at all.

My brother the man tire me oooo. I keep wondering that this man may be the father of Liars the Holy book talked about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:07am On May 31, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by Kfed4ril(m): 10:07am On May 31, 2017
olujastro:

When people are making good money by keying into this govt's anchor borrowers scheme for rice and wheat farming, you were busy shouting "weather for two" during the rainy season and wasting away on nairaland with silly comments as if your silly nairaland likes can be converted to cash.

How can I apply?
Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:08am On May 31, 2017
igedeboy:
And these are the new set of millionaires 1 Fulani herdsmen 2 Boko haram 3 His in-laws 4 his children 5 his grand children 6 his wife 7 BMC deris God!!!!

Plus+ Fellow Cabinet members
Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by nnokwa042(m): 10:08am On May 31, 2017
olujastro:

When people are making good money by keying into this govt's anchor borrowers scheme for rice and wheat farming, you were busy shouting "weather for two" during the rainy season and wasting away on nairaland with silly comments as if your silly nairaland likes can be converted to cash.
you how much did u make or u don't want to be a billionaire? How much did any member's of ur family ? Ewu gombe like u,I hope Benue farmers Fulani herds men re killing and taking over their land's re making millions too abi? Ewu nasarawa like u

1 Like

Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by lekancaring(m): 10:10am On May 31, 2017
olujastro:
Meanwhile, Jonathan created more billionaires than any other president in the history of Nigeria. Even far more billionaires than China has added in the last 20 years.
Dasuki - $2.1b
Diezani - $156m known, the rest yet unconvered.
Madam two teachers with no occupation - $21m
Fayose for #Ekitigate - N4b
Bafarawa as prayer warrior - N4b
Dokpesi, Metuh, Obanikoro, Bala Mohammed, Nenadi Usman, Anenih, etc.
So this govt has a lot of work to do to catch up.
i believe you to mention aba kayari, amechi, fashola and co in our post think wise
Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by NwaliE01: 10:10am On May 31, 2017
Lai the Lai. U be chairman oh

Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by famzynet: 10:10am On May 31, 2017
[img][/img]
Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by GuntersChain(m): 10:10am On May 31, 2017
This man is synonymous with lies. Checking the probability of this man to tell the truth for once.

Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by KaptainAfrika: 10:11am On May 31, 2017
This is why we need a Press secretary, preferably a young person...and that office should be separate from Minister of Information.
Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by davibid: 10:12am On May 31, 2017
Minister of the Federal Ministery of Liars

These guys are making things difficult for Buhari

Because they've refused to tell him the truth that he is not fit to lead Nigeria hence many are starving and destitution is on the rise

Rather they always give him the impression that he's indeed doing well

Sycophants everywhere undecided
Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by arthurous(m): 10:15am On May 31, 2017
He forget to add those they pay 2million naira monthly for 18months parnel to investigate dashiki gate with out result of it. This government is full of lies and propaganda
Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by megareal: 10:16am On May 31, 2017
I saw the interview and was LMAO. He would clear his throat very well whenever he wanted to deliver a big lie. cheesy

Devil na learner where dis man dey.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by ogologoamu: 10:16am On May 31, 2017
olujastro:

I usually don't respond to people here. You have gotten enough of my attention.
Bye

E see yaa life?.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by Rahbiew: 10:17am On May 31, 2017
yeah its true! Bubu's govt created alot of millionaires but those people were formerly Billionaires
Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by nkowaputa(m): 10:18am On May 31, 2017
olujastro:

What's BMC?
I actually do not know my net worth. I'll have to sit down and properly calculate my net worth across all my investments in and outside Nigeria including my most recent ones.
I might just be responding to a teenager who should be greeting me "Good morning Sir" out there.
Hope you passed your jamb?

Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by kennieG(m): 10:18am On May 31, 2017
He should have said millionaire's from the north
Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by famzynet: 10:18am On May 31, 2017
This is where Nigeria is now,isn't it?
[img][/img]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:18am On May 31, 2017
Lai fear God na..
Remember you're on fasting o
Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by FTrebirth(m): 10:23am On May 31, 2017
it's time this hooter is dragged and stoned in public.
Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by klimson: 10:25am On May 31, 2017
The lying machine.
Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by olujastro: 10:25am On May 31, 2017
Kfed4ril:

How can I apply?
It's operated by the CBN. I'm not a participant. Do a Google search and you will find more information about it.
Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by Omoluabi16(m): 10:26am On May 31, 2017
God go punish this man.shameless liar, shame to all APC supporters.
Re: Buhari Administration Creates New Set Of Millionaires – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:27am On May 31, 2017
Hear ooooo another animal talk. param pam pam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's Anti-corruption Panel Lambasts Presidency, Judiciary / Ekiti Election Result: Segun Oni Wins His Polling Unit / What Abati Wrote About Alamiyeseigha In 2005

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.