Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Skales Drops ‘the Never Say Never Guy’ Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skales Drops ‘the Never Say Never Guy’ Album (332 Views)

"I Am Physically Challenged" - Skales Reacts As Fans Severely Body-Shame Him / Skales Drops ‘The Never Say Never Guy’ Album (Listen Here) / Skales Releases "The Never Say Never Guy" Album Cover And Tracklist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skales Drops ‘the Never Say Never Guy’ Album by mzirawo: 8:18am On May 31, 2017
Skales Drops ‘The Never Say Never Guy’ Album
source: https://www.makesensemusic.com/single-post/2017/05/31/Skales-Drops-‘The-Never-Say-Never-Guy’-Album

Afro-pop superstar and Baseline artist Skales has released his sophomore album titled ‘The Never Say Never Guy’, May 29, 2017.

The singer who recently held a listening party at Industry Nite disclosed his album can be purchased on iTunes, Spotify, Google Play Stores, Deezer, from, May 29, 2017.

Skales made the announcement on his Instagram page, he wrote,

‘Believe me, I didn’t sleep all night. Just couldn’t wait to share with you this work of art I’ve put together! Guys, I present my 2nd album titled ‘The Never Say Never Guy’. Please share, repost, buy and drop good messages all around. With you, I can keep being ‘The Never Say Never Guy’. Link in my bio! #TheNeverSayNeverGuy

Skales’ The Never Say Never Guy’ album is a 19-track album featuring an array of A-list industry names, including world-famous American musical act PJ Morton of Maroon 5, American actor and singer Rotimi, Wande Coal, Burna Boy, Phyno, Lil Kesh, among others.

The Never Say Never Guy’ would mark a direct follow-up to Skales’ 2015 debut album ‘Man of the Year’ which was a commercial success.

Purchase Skales’ album ‘The Never Say Never Guy’ here:

SPOTIFY

iTUNES

GOOGLE PLAY

DEEZER

(1) (Reply)

The World Has Lost A Superhero Acting Legend - Adam West Dies: Tv's Original Bat / Dammy Krane Pictured In Studio In Maimi As He Prepares To Appear In Court / Harrysong Romances Glo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.