Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

What Are The Chances Of Getting Pharmacy In Unizik With Jamb Score Of 254 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are The Chances Of Getting Pharmacy In Unizik With Jamb Score Of 254 (3152 Views)

192 JAMB Score: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admission With This UTME Score? / JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student / Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Chances Of Getting Pharmacy In Unizik With Jamb Score Of 254 by Linaspark(f): 9:41am On May 31, 2017
What are the chances of getting pharmacy in Unizik with jamb score of 254
Re: What Are The Chances Of Getting Pharmacy In Unizik With Jamb Score Of 254 by amordi: 9:55am On May 31, 2017
Following
Re: What Are The Chances Of Getting Pharmacy In Unizik With Jamb Score Of 254 by Nobody: 9:55am On May 31, 2017
Linaspark:
What are the chances of getting pharmacy in Unizik with jamb score of 254
are you the applicant? What state are you from?
Re: What Are The Chances Of Getting Pharmacy In Unizik With Jamb Score Of 254 by Linaspark(f): 10:31am On May 31, 2017
Funnicator:

are you the applicant? What state are you from?
yes I am, am from Benue state
Re: What Are The Chances Of Getting Pharmacy In Unizik With Jamb Score Of 254 by Prefola: 11:57am On May 31, 2017
Hmmm..
pharmacy?..unizik?..254?..from benue state?...i dont tink u gonna get it @unizik even if ur o'level is a1 parallel..2 b sure of getting pharmarcy@unizik u must get at least 280..or do u knw a lecturer dat is close 2 a prof dere??if nt,i advice u try a lower course..nt tryin 2 discourage u tho..wit God all tins re possible sha,bt 2 on a safer syd folo my advice..GUD LUCK
Re: What Are The Chances Of Getting Pharmacy In Unizik With Jamb Score Of 254 by Linaspark(f): 12:00pm On May 31, 2017
Prefola:
Hmmm..
pharmacy?..unizik?..254?..from benue state?...i dont tink u gonna get it @unizik even if ur o'level is a1 parallel..2 b sure of getting pharmarcy@unizik u must get at least 280..or do u knw a lecturer dat is close 2 a prof dere??if nt,i advice u try a lower course..nt tryin 2 discourage u tho..wit God all tins re possible sha,bt 2 on a safer syd folo my advice..GUD LUCK
tanx
Re: What Are The Chances Of Getting Pharmacy In Unizik With Jamb Score Of 254 by parkparky(m): 12:11pm On May 31, 2017
Prefola:
Hmmm..
pharmacy?..unizik?..254?..from benue state?...i dont tink u gonna get it @unizik even if ur o'level is a1 parallel..2 b sure of getting pharmarcy@unizik u must get at least 280..or do u knw a lecturer dat is close 2 a prof dere??if nt,i advice u try a lower course..nt tryin 2 discourage u tho..wit God all tins re possible sha,bt 2 on a safer syd folo my adve..GUD LUCK
r u a student pls
Re: What Are The Chances Of Getting Pharmacy In Unizik With Jamb Score Of 254 by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 31, 2017
Linaspark:
yes I am, am from Benue state

Erm. I'm doing pharmacy too at uniuyo. Unizik I know won't give you pharmacy with that score, you stand better chance at uniuyo.
P/S; I'm not assuring you of admission at uniuyo with that score, only saying you stand better chance.
Re: What Are The Chances Of Getting Pharmacy In Unizik With Jamb Score Of 254 by Captain6(m): 12:21pm On May 31, 2017
Prefola:
Hmmm..
stfu who the heck are you to predict failure for a very successful jambite,and a Pansite to be. Op if you olevel is good,you will likely be admitted just be prayerful dear. You have a nice score
Re: What Are The Chances Of Getting Pharmacy In Unizik With Jamb Score Of 254 by Linaspark(f): 7:37pm On May 31, 2017
parkparky:
r u a student pls
yea
Re: What Are The Chances Of Getting Pharmacy In Unizik With Jamb Score Of 254 by Linaspark(f): 7:40pm On May 31, 2017
Captain6:
stfu who the heck are you to predict failure for a very successful jambite,and a Pansite to be. Op if you olevel is good,you will likely be admitted just be prayerful dear. You have a nice score
tanx
Re: What Are The Chances Of Getting Pharmacy In Unizik With Jamb Score Of 254 by Linaspark(f): 7:54pm On May 31, 2017
Funnicator:

Erm. I'm doing pharmacy too at uniuyo. Unizik I know won't give you pharmacy with that score, you stand better chance at uniuyo.
P/S; I'm not assuring you of admission at uniuyo with that score, only saying you stand better chance.
OK thank you
Re: What Are The Chances Of Getting Pharmacy In Unizik With Jamb Score Of 254 by Nuel25846(m): 8:11pm On May 31, 2017
Funnicator:

bro I got 234......and waec result is 4 B's and 1 c........ do I stand a chance??
Re: What Are The Chances Of Getting Pharmacy In Unizik With Jamb Score Of 254 by Prefola: 10:04pm On May 31, 2017
Captain6:

It seems u re havin dificulties wit comprehendin simple statement..i wasn't wishin him bad luck..waz jxt advicing him based on experience..aftall itz d fact..read my conclusion ones more 4 beta undastanding...
Re: What Are The Chances Of Getting Pharmacy In Unizik With Jamb Score Of 254 by Izuegbuelvis: 5:23pm On Sep 18, 2018
I know a girl that got it with 254 in jamb and 62 in post utme. she from Rivers

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Set To Resume Strike; As Fgn Refuse To Meet Up Agreement. Nasarawareports / Physics Gurus Come And Help Me Little Sister / Study On Cheapest Tuition In Japan: Cost Of Living, Tuition Fees, Admission Proc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.