Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Invest In Large Format Printing Business With N600,000 - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Invest In Large Format Printing Business With N600,000 (3774 Views)

D.I Printing & I.D Card Printing at Extremely low rate / Get Instant Jobs, If U Are A Graphics Artist And Large Format Operator / Business Package For T-shirt Printing Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In Large Format Printing Business With N600,000 by moneysense777: 10:05am On May 31, 2017
Hello NLs,

How are you doing? I trust you are fine.

I need a person or two that are willing to invest their money in a right business (LARGE FORMAT PRINTS).
This is the type of Business that produces Digital Banners, Billboards, Hoardings, Stickers, Vehicle Branding, Rollup Banners, Popup, Flying Flags, Gazebo etc. (Attached below is the picture of some of the things we will be doing).

The total amount to invest is [b]SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND NAIRA (N600,000) [/b]while the ROI is very good.
The money is meant to be added to what I have on ground in putting the business in a right order.
*The business will be run in Lagos State.
If you have the money and the will, kindly chat me up on 08181232498 for more clarity, questions and answers. My name is BABATUNDE.

NB: I have a plot of land at the Shagamu Express (Igbepa, Near Gbenga Daniel Market) that I can use as collateral if there is anyone willing to give out a loan or buy the land out-rightly.

Re: Invest In Large Format Printing Business With N600,000 by IamProdigy: 7:13am On Jun 01, 2017
Hello sir babatunde...
Though this not exactly what you asked for but please....I wud like to know a few things...

How much can one get a digital printing machine now, and that particular one...what are the work it can do...is it just limited to flex banner for one...

Also am a creative graphic artiste!

Just in case you need my services.
You can check out my page.. @

www.Facebook.com/prodigygraphixng

1 Like

Re: Invest In Large Format Printing Business With N600,000 by moneysense777: 8:16am On Jun 01, 2017
The picture below is a typical Large Format Printer.

Re: Invest In Large Format Printing Business With N600,000 by moneysense777: 8:30am On Jun 01, 2017
IamProdigy:
Hello sir babatunde...
Though this not exactly what you asked for but please....I wud like to know a few things...

How much can one get a digital printing machine now, and that particular one...what are the work it can do...is it just limited to flex banner for one...

Also am a creative graphic artiste!

Just in case you need my services.
You can check out my page.. @

www.Facebook.com/prodigygraphixng
ANSWERS:

A typical Digital Machine (Large Format) would go for nothing less than N3 Million for a 5 feet wide and N5 Million for a 10 feet wide.

One can print other substrates (media type) on it, it is not limited to Flex alone. You can print Flex, Stickers SAV, Mesh FLex/Stickers, Flag Materials (Cloth/Fabrics), canvas etc.
I may need your service if I find someone to raise the money in time.
It means the Investors are not only giving out money but also creating employments.

I started out as a graphics back then too.
Good luck!
Re: Invest In Large Format Printing Business With N600,000 by IamProdigy: 11:17am On Jun 02, 2017
moneysense777:

ANSWERS:

A typical Digital Machine (Large Format) would go for nothing less than N3 Million for a 5 feet wide and N5 Million for a 10 feet wide.

One can print other substrates (media type) on it, it is not limited to Flex alone. You can print Flex, Stickers SAV, Mesh FLex/Stickers, Flag Materials (Cloth/Fabrics), canvas etc.
I may need your service if I find someone to raise the money in time.
It means the Investors are not only giving out money but also creating employments.

I started out as a graphics back then too.
Good luck!

Wow....I was thinking 1.5mil could do it...oooh God help me!.....

But can one get a tokunbo

Thanks so far.....Good luck too...
And do remember me then..
Re: Invest In Large Format Printing Business With N600,000 by kunleweb: 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
moneysense777:
Hello NLs,

How are you doing? I trust you are fine.

I need a person or two that are willing to invest their money in a right business (LARGE FORMAT PRINTS).
This is the type of Business that produces Digital Banners, Billboards, Hoardings, Stickers, Vehicle Branding, Rollup Banners, Popup, Flying Flags, Gazebo etc. (Attached below is the picture of some of the things we will be doing).

The total amount to invest is [b]SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND NAIRA (N600,000) [/b]while the ROI is very good.
The money is meant to be added to what I have on ground in putting the business in a right order.
*The business will be run in Lagos State.
If you have the money and the will, kindly chat me up on 08181232498 for more clarity, questions and answers. My name is BABATUNDE.

NB: I have a plot of land at the Shagamu Express (Igbepa, Near Gbenga Daniel Market) that I can use as collateral if there is anyone willing to give out a loan or buy the land out-rightly.

How is this idea going?
Re: Invest In Large Format Printing Business With N600,000 by moneysense777: 10:19pm On Sep 17, 2018
kunleweb:

How is this idea going?

It is still very much ALIVE.
Re: Invest In Large Format Printing Business With N600,000 by moneysense777: 3:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
This is a good time to get a market share of the Election Campaign Funds.

If you have the money and the will.
Re: Invest In Large Format Printing Business With N600,000 by moneysense777: 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2018
We can do it.
Re: Invest In Large Format Printing Business With N600,000 by moneysense777: 7:41pm On Jan 24, 2019
Where are the investors in the house? The business plan is available on demand
Re: Invest In Large Format Printing Business With N600,000 by Paccus: 5:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
I am intrested in this... but i need to see your business plan

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Artist In Lagos Mainland / Nigeria 3D Animation Studio Highbreed Animations Portfolio / Wussy Samurai Animation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.