Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

2017 Workforce/uac Management Trainee Aptitude Test Feedback. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 Workforce/uac Management Trainee Aptitude Test Feedback. (1235 Views)

VFD Group Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test Invite. / Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation / Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2017 Workforce/uac Management Trainee Aptitude Test Feedback. by legislatively: 10:31am On May 31, 2017
The aptitude was held sometime in April, some people already got regret mails from workforce, please has anybody gotten any mail indicating success? I'm yet to get any mail.
Re: 2017 Workforce/uac Management Trainee Aptitude Test Feedback. by Jazmiynne: 11:23am On May 31, 2017
legislatively:
The aptitude was held sometime in April, some people already got regret mails from workforce, please has anybody gotten any mail indicating success? I'm yet to get any mail.

Yes, actually the first phase of the interview has taken place and candidates are currently awaiting feedback as regards the second stage. Perhaps you should mail UAC.

Check out the 'official' thread here:
https://www.nairaland.com/3655111/uacn-calling-management-trainee-scheme/12
Re: 2017 Workforce/uac Management Trainee Aptitude Test Feedback. by legislatively: 11:34am On May 31, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Yes, actually the first phase of the interview has taken place and candidates are currently awaiting feedback as regards the second stage. Perhaps you should mail UAC.

Check out the 'official' thread here:
https://www.nairaland.com/3655111/uacn-calling-management-trainee-scheme/12

a friend told me she received a regret message stating that she didn't make it to the next phase, So I became anxious cos I didn't get the mail.
Re: 2017 Workforce/uac Management Trainee Aptitude Test Feedback. by Jazmiynne: 11:41am On May 31, 2017
legislatively:
a friend told me she received a regret message stating that she didn't make it to the next phase, So I became anxious cos I didn't get the mail.

That's why I said you should send uac a mail because candidates have received success mails for the aptitude test and have done interviews and currently waiting for mails from the interview.

Read up on the thread link I quoted though
Re: 2017 Workforce/uac Management Trainee Aptitude Test Feedback. by legislatively: 11:57am On May 31, 2017
Jazmiynne:

That's why I said you should send uac a mail because candidates have received success mails for the aptitude test and have done interviews and currently waiting for mails from the interview.

Read up on the thread link I quoted though
can you help me with the mail?

(1) (Reply)

Teaching Services Needed Urgently In Umuahia, Abia State. / This Article Is FALSE. This Did NOT Come From Npowerng. / Teaching Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.