Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Golf 4 Revs Up And Down Intermittently - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Golf 4 Revs Up And Down Intermittently (510 Views)

Toyota Revs Up Lineup With New 302-horsepower RAV4 Prime (photos) / Amazing Photos And Videos From Revs And Runway Car Drift Show In Lagos / Don't Miss The Best Car Drift Show In Nigeria - 2017 Revs & Runway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Golf 4 Revs Up And Down Intermittently by all4praise: 11:17am On May 31, 2017
Please experts in the house. My Golf 4 2002 model manual trans, revs up and down intermittently especially when you slow down. The moment it begins like that, i will switch off the engine and start it again which normally clear up the problem. it may come up again later on. i have cleaned up the throttle block and it only reduce in frequency. After cleaning the TB, the problem comes up once in a while. Please does anyone have idea on what to do for a permanent solution instead of switching off and on. I love to do it myself once i am directed on what to do. Thanks
Re: Golf 4 Revs Up And Down Intermittently by toureman(m): 12:45pm On May 31, 2017
My Mazda does same thereby making d car to consume more fuel
Re: Golf 4 Revs Up And Down Intermittently by honmusa(m): 6:40pm On May 31, 2017
all4praise:
Please experts in the house. My Golf 4 2002 model manual trans, revs up and down intermittently especially when you slow down. The moment it begins like that, i will switch off the engine and start it again which normally clear up the problem. it may come up again later on. i have cleaned up the throttle block and it only reduce in frequency. After cleaning the TB, the problem comes up once in a while. Please does anyone have idea on what to do for a permanent solution instead of switching off and on. I love to do it myself once i am directed on what to do. Thanks
check the electrical system of your throttle body motor for shorts and also the APP,it might as well be an input signal issue(sensor) .To narrow down this issue ,get the car scan at a reputable auto diagnostics centre ,streaming of live data and actuation test test with further electrical troubleshooting will reveal the source of issues.
If you are in Lagos ,u can contact autologic@ 08061166316 to fix this issue.

(1) (Reply)

Feed Your Engine / Is It Competition?| Kia Creates New Car Design That Looks Like BMW / Suzuki Alto 2021 Price In Pakistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.