Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,368 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

RE: MATLAB (data Modeling, Analysis &interpretation) Free 1-day Workshop-29may - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / RE: MATLAB (data Modeling, Analysis &interpretation) Free 1-day Workshop-29may (1073 Views)

MATLAB Enthusiasts Come In. / MATLAB Programming Assignment Help - 15k / MATLAB (Data Modeling, Analysis & Interpretation) Free 1-day Practical Workshop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RE: MATLAB (data Modeling, Analysis &interpretation) Free 1-day Workshop-29may by hupernikao: 11:29am On May 31, 2017
FOLLOW UP TO:

https://www.nairaland.com/3801992/matlab-data-modeling-analysis-interpretation

MATLAB (Data Modeling, Analysis &Interpretation) Free 1-day Workshop (Completed on 29th May 2017)

The scheduled training was completed successfully with great attendance from various discipline (including new and experience users)

Participants can now build on the MATLAB knowledge, tools/techniques and skills thought and be able to function and apply them in several environments as required.

We appreciate all participants and hope to bring you more classic training and tools in a workshop like this.

You can visit the link below for list of matlab tools and functions which will become handy in enhancing your skills.

https://uk.mathworks.com/help/matlab/functionlist.html?s_cid=doc_ftr

Also the MATLAB guides and manual will be sent to all participants by mail later this week via their submitted email addresses.

For other training and professional programs, you can visit:

Pan African Institute

93A, East West Road, Mother & Child Bus Stop, Eliozu-Rumuokoro Axis. Port Harcourt

www.pan-african.com
Re: RE: MATLAB (data Modeling, Analysis &interpretation) Free 1-day Workshop-29may by falomalee: 12:51pm On Aug 17, 2018
Good Day,

Please i have a task that require matlab, can we talk?
email falomalee13@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: RE: MATLAB (data Modeling, Analysis &interpretation) Free 1-day Workshop-29may by hupernikao: 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2018
falomalee:
Good Day,

Please i have a task that require matlab, can we talk?
email falomalee13@yahoo.com

Thanks

Ok. Call the number in the earlier post and ask to speak with the Matlab program coordinator.
Re: RE: MATLAB (data Modeling, Analysis &interpretation) Free 1-day Workshop-29may by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
please, where can I download Matlab (the cracked version)

(1) (Reply)

Lordzouga's And Others Please I Need Your Help On Vpn App Development / I Am Pitching My Tent On Nairaland! Why You Should Join Me Too. / How To Recover A Corrupted File .pdf ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.