Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,228 members, 7,860,455 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:12 AM

A - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A (384 Views)

I Need A Serious Lady,xtian And Minimum Of Msc Degree / Abuja Single Males And Female Ready To Mingle.....25-30 / closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A by Nobody: 11:59am On May 31, 2017
A
Re: A by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:02pm On May 31, 2017
Bro, sorry to burst your bubble, but do you really think that ANY woman (in her right mind) will ever contact you?!

Let me give you a clue:
You need to talk about yourself, let them know something valid and interesting about you that would make them wanna contact you. Tell them your AGE, location, religion, height, skin color, character, goals in life, job, background etc....

Then be more specific about the type of woman you desire if not you are looking like a desperate person, and the only people who will contact you are scammers and/or golddiggers.

And before I forget, a PICTURE of yourself would certainly help these ladies in deciding if you are worth their time.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Girlfriend / I Am A Jamaican Looking For A Nigerian Girl / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.