Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,833 members, 7,802,669 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Torn - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Torn (793 Views)

Lies Torn Us Apart 18+ / Torn Apart (A True Life Story Of Love And Lust) / Torn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Torn by romanticnovels: 12:06pm On May 31, 2017
Most times, I wonder why we love those that don't give a heck about us, I wonder why we fall for those that don't value us.. I just wonder why it has to be like that. I wonder why life has to make such an offering. But I got to know that we didn't choose them, our hearts did and so we don't have a say in it, it just leaves us shattered, broken and Torn.
Unzipping my suitcase, I tried to sort through random pieces of clothing to try and find something sexy to put on. A piece of black fabric caught my eyes at the bottom and I pulled it out to unfold it. Before I could get it all the way slimmed out, a white piece of paper landed on my lap. Quickly unwrapping it, I smiled when I recognized Sophia’s big handwriting.

'Stephanie, I thought you could use something sexy tonight, you know, for Richie. Have a wonderful honeymoon, if you would love to share this night’s experience with me, I would love to listen. Have fun and please, don’t moan the house down, winks'

“Typical Sophia, so naughty!” I smiled as I dropped the paper and picked up the lingerie. It was a strapless see through lace down material with the breast cups just my perfect size.

It was definitely sexy, maybe a little out of comfort zone but I needed something like that tonight. I would have bought my wedding night’s lingerie myself but I didn’t know what to buy and I was too shy to ask anyone for help. I wanted something simple but sexy so I would not appear too desperate before Austin.
I slid the fabric over my ass and felt the underwear cling to all the right places, accentuating my curves perfectly.

Holy shit! I looked smoking hot.

I turned to the mirror and re-curled my hair, making the untamed curls turn into long loose ringlets. I removed my sparkling gold wedding bands and placed them carefully on the cabinet. I could still see the shimmers sprayed on me during the reception few hours ago all over my body. I had just been married, to the love of my life. So I thought anyways.

Opening the door of the restroom to reveal the massive grand bedroom Austin’s mom had booked for us to spend our first night as wedded couples; I stepped into the room and crawled on the bed, making sure my cleavage was seductively lush.

I touched Austin who was snoring softly, inhaling his sweet scent. He was still clad in his suit, he wasn’t exactly what someone would look at and call handsome but to me, he was definitely the most handsome man God created.

3 Likes

Re: Torn by yewande1234(f): 8:23pm On May 31, 2017
Hnmmmm sound interesting
Re: Torn by romanticnovels: 8:57am On Jun 01, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3831946/torn

This is the link to the thread I would be updating on. This thread won't be updated because I mistakenly created double threads for TORN. Thanks and see you on the other thread.

(1) (Reply)

Women Are Sexual Beings / The Beginning Of Anger Is Madness. Its End Is Regret / The Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.