Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,314 members, 7,836,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

What To Consider When Choosing A Wordpress Hosting Service! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What To Consider When Choosing A Wordpress Hosting Service! (314 Views)

5 Factors To Consider When Choosing A Web Host Company / 5 Things To Consider Before You Hire A Web Design Company In Nigeria In 2018 / Things To Consider When Choosing Keywords For Your SEO Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Consider When Choosing A Wordpress Hosting Service! by opportunihub: 12:25pm On May 31, 2017
You don’t want to set out for your blogging adventure, and spending so much cash for web hosting services? You don’t want to start your blog on an untested WordPress Hosting platform, only to discover that its loading speed is so terribly slow, disk space very small and your WordPress Blog Hosting Plan so unreliable? Unknowingly, many new and intending bloggers erroneously pay huge sums of money for web hosting plans, which they can get at a cheaper rate, and for domains, which they can get for free. This shouldn’t be so!

Therefore, when starting a WordPress blog for the first time and you want to buy a web hosting plan, it is in your best interest to go for a shared hosting plan which is cheap, reliable, and great for your WordPress blog. This type of web hosting plan is usually about 60% less expensive than other categories of hosting plans. Meanwhile, other forms of hosting plans include: managed WordPress hosting and Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting.

Let me ask you friend: Are you familiar with some of these biggest platforms and sites? Here are the links to these platforms which can be designed with WordPress:

Nairaland - Nigeria's biggest and most vibrant forum that discusses all everything about life in and outside Nigeria. You may want to check it out in few seconds and then return. There are many other top platforms and blogs. Yes, All of them were hosted with these Cheap and Reliable WordPress & Web Hosting Services. You too can host your own blogs and websites there; hence the reason for this article.

In this article, I shared various superior WordPress hosting services that will be perfect for your finances and blogging plans. I tell you the truth; you shouldn’t pay too much money for hosting plans nor pay a penny for a domain! Join me as I reveal to you these amazingly cheap, reliable and standard web hosting platforms.

Go ahead and Read here What To Look Out For In Selecting A Cheap and Reliable WordPress & Web Hosting Service For Your Blogs and Websites

(1) (Reply)

GIVE AWAY: Get 20 Multi-purpose Ecommerce-enabled Wordpress Premium Themes... / Facebook Group With Over 200k Members Is Needed For Rent ASAP / Internet Marketing Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.