Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,976 members, 7,866,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:25 PM

EXCLUSIVE!:pastor Isikanabasi Ese Of Kairors Ministries And Estranged Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EXCLUSIVE!:pastor Isikanabasi Ese Of Kairors Ministries And Estranged Wife (434 Views)

Ese Oruru: Yunusa Dahiru Sentenced To 26 Years In Jail By Court / Jilted Man Posts Estranged Lover’s Nude Pictures Online / Father Of Man Beaten Up For Sleeping With Policeman's Estranged Wife Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE!:pastor Isikanabasi Ese Of Kairors Ministries And Estranged Wife by UnbrokenChords: 1:18pm On May 31, 2017
Sometimes last week the news went viral about named pastor and wife messy sepration and on going divorce proceeding. The numerous counter accusation as their marriage crumbled.

The estranged wife accused the pastor husband of committing adultery while the pastor though was not willing to engage the wife in a public spat, was left with no option but to address the accusation, calling them all lies and fabrication of hers to ruin his ministry.

Pastor Ese disclosed what really transpired. A church member who saw our article on this issue contacted us and wrote in the true version of what happened.

See first story as covered by news tabloids..click below link

http://www.unbrokenchords.com/pastor-assaults-…ed-church-sister/
The version of what truly transpired as written by a member of the Kairors Ministry…..

I will want to start by saying that I really do not discuss certain issues, especially when they have to do with things of this nature involving Pastors as I am always extremely careful not to fall out of line, secondly as a married family man too, I try to be very very careful not to get so deep into issues like this as apart from what is presented in the open as physical evidence, there might definitely be some hidden truths and realities buried between the circle of the husband and wife.

However, on this particular case involving Ambassador Nsikanabasi of Kairos Ministries and his estranged wife or ex-wife pending when the court comes up with the divorce approval ,I really want to bring certain things to the table and to clear the air on some as far as I know.

I happen to write this piece because I have been carefully following up on this marriage Issue for a reasonable period of time now and have had the priviledge of sitting down severally with Ambassador Nsikanabasi to find out certain things that possibly led to this divorce saga .

In all those occasions, Ambassador Nsikanabasi had always maintained that He knew his wife through the Elder brother, Mr Cletus ukpong and got married to her on 30th September 2012.

He pointed out that it was at their wedding reception that his wife made a statement while they sat together saying ” They said I wasn’t going to marry, thank God today am MARRIED AGAIN ” this comment moved him to ask her what she meant by “BEING MARRIED AGAIN “ which she immediately dismissed as a slip of tongue, little did he know that of the truth that he was her second husband.

Yet again, contrary to the numerous misleading stories, the ex-wife has told Nigerians that one Prophet Moses stood in as the Husband ‘s father during the marriage rites is not in anyway true , as the pastor says he doesn’t know anyone by that name, let alone such a person standing in as his parent. He insists it was his own Uncle, Chief Asuquo Ese Okpo that stood in for his late Father.

Ambassador Nsikak has also revealed his ex-wife’s lies concerning her educational attainments. He said that the wife told him she holds a Masters degree from the University of Uyo in ENGLISH LANGUAGE and had served in Abakiliki, EBONYI STATE during her NYSC, only for him to later realise this was false as she never even graduated with a first degree let alone a Masters degree.

When asked to bring her CV for him to assist her get a lecturing job in the same University she claimed to have graduated from, it was a massive show of shame as she could not produce any document to substantiate her claims.

Further More, I also gathered reliably that, the said wife’s international passport carries 22nd December 1977 as her date of birth, but she had told the pastor she was born on December 22, 1981(two conflicting years)

This is shocking since the pastor (her husband) was born on 28th August,1982. The actual reality here however, is that her younger brother, Enobong Ukpong was born in 1977, and she could not have been of the same age with the younger brother especially since they are not twins.

Also of the truth, without the knowledge of the pastor till later into the marriage crisis, the said Idongesit Ukpong was married before to one MR ANIETIE SAMUEL and was never legally divorced but she absconded from the marriage to Equitoral Guinea to stay with some extended family members as the result of her mother’s second marriage and relocation to the said country.

It was here in Equitoral Guinea that Idongesit Ukpong had a baby girl, left the baby there and came back to Nigeria. After Ambassador Nsikanabasi had concluded her marriage rites in 2012,she then proceeded to bring back the now one year old baby girl back which she and Nsikanabasi went together to pick up at the Port Harcourt Airport. moreso, when Nsikanabasi asked her about the Parents of the baby she lied that the baby was that of her Equitoral Guinea based little step sister by name MARTINA,which later turned out to be a lie as of the truth the baby was her (Idongesit Ukpong) baby.

On the case of Evelyn Etim whom she accused the pastor of having a sexual affair with happens not to be the case as the said girl only went to meet Ambassador Nsikanabasi at a hotel sit out in the company of other friends of the pastor to complain about the emotional trauma the pastor’s wife had caused her by giving her fiancee a false information by saying she was dating the pastor when she actually never had any such relationship with the Pastor.

This then lead to Evelyn Etim loosing out of the relationship. It was during her time there at the hotel in the presence of other people present with Nsikanabasi that the estranged wife came in and without any notice attacked and beat up the girl but for the timely intervention of the hotel owner and members of staff outside where they sat.

Read concluding Part HERE

Re: EXCLUSIVE!:pastor Isikanabasi Ese Of Kairors Ministries And Estranged Wife by Adeevah(m): 6:59am On Jun 01, 2017
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Inside Story Of The LAST ABDUCTION That Nailed Evans / Futminna Student Attempts Suicide / One Handed Man Stabs His Fellow Nigerian Roommate To Death In Philippines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.