Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Photos From The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar (49645 Views)

Military, Police And Navy Lay Siege At Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Home Ahead Of May30th / Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos) / The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar by gegee(m): 2:50pm On May 31, 2017
When d federal government does not value rule of law who who do they now expect to follow rule of law........ Nnamdi Kanu was wrong nigeria is not a zoo its a wild jungle

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 31, 2017
A failed nation with failed leaders angry

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar by OLUJOSHINS(m): 2:50pm On May 31, 2017
U give uniform to a bunch of thugs. when millions of educated elites are begging for the same job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar by Follyrando1(m): 2:52pm On May 31, 2017
Those that suppose to protect us.
Foolish people.
Re: Photos From The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar by Josmila(m): 2:54pm On May 31, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Even in his graveyard buhari is sucking blood... Is he a sucking blood?

Buhari maka why?

Blood sucking is sweet, how about you join him
Re: Photos From The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar by gr8eminent(m): 2:54pm On May 31, 2017
Calabar my Calabar,,,,,
Re: Photos From The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar by Ndubuisi1075: 2:54pm On May 31, 2017
Naija cultists​ on uniform.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar by Xrisobas: 2:55pm On May 31, 2017
Only in Nija....I ask myself is this the society we need to stay.
Re: Photos From The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar by bcashy: 2:57pm On May 31, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Buhari maka why?
sad sad sad sad sad Many are mad, few are roaming.............Get well soon bro!

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar by auntysimbiat(f): 2:57pm On May 31, 2017
auntysimbiat:
The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar , Eye-witness Speaks, WATCH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_vSlzJPfr8
cc lalasticlala Seun , attach
Re: Photos From The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar by Xrisobas: 2:59pm On May 31, 2017
Only in Nija.....I ask my self is this the society we wish to stay? embarassed undecided
Re: Photos From The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar by TechPanda(m): 3:06pm On May 31, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

You are nothing but an embarrasment, and the reason why a lot of things is wrong with Nigeria.

Who're You To Judge A Man?
Re: Photos From The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar by mmsen: 3:10pm On May 31, 2017
Thugs in uniform.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar by updatesflow: 3:11pm On May 31, 2017
When will we agree we are one Nigerians? Just see what the two two security agents are doing? How to apply for Airtel graduate recruitment 2017 http://trendyupdates.com.ng/how-to-apply-for-airtel-graduate-recruitment-2017-apply-now/
Re: Photos From The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar by salford: 3:13pm On May 31, 2017
things that happen in the zoo. no suprise here.
Re: Photos From The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:16pm On May 31, 2017
TechPanda:

Who're You To Judge A Man?

I will judge him, without judgment there cant be correction or appraisal.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:17pm On May 31, 2017
bcashy:

sad sad sad sad sad Many are mad, few are roaming.............Get well soon bro!

Actually few are on Instagram grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar by RealHaute: 3:20pm On May 31, 2017
Raine80 , report to my office for your examination.

1. Is it right for navymen to fight policemen?

2. Name a very painful non-lethal injection we can administer to the culprits as a form of negative reinforcement.

3. Would you administer said injection on the dicck or forehead?

You have 20 minutes. Good luck, Raine80 .

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:21pm On May 31, 2017
reptile1:

Ok the police men whether @ fault or not shud kill a naval officer without having to face same consequence in a jungle where police men are known for virulent behaviour? U are a police man then
Irrespective of whatever, the navy has no right. Itz high time, we start getting things right.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar by TechPanda(m): 3:27pm On May 31, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

I will judge him, without judgment there cant be correction or appraisal.

Okay, I Think You're Acting Crazy Now, You're Begining To Scaring Me.

Jeez, Who Told You That Trash?

Hope Your Monicker Hasn't Got Nothing To Do With This Your Ranting? You Might Even Be Worse, Who Knows?
Re: Photos From The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 31, 2017
Nigeria is indeed a ZOO!
Re: Photos From The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:29pm On May 31, 2017
If President Osibanjo does not order the arrest, detention, trial and incarceration of all those involved then I will officially label him useless
Re: Photos From The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar by Agumbankembu: 3:30pm On May 31, 2017
free2ryhme:
how many police and navy were killed in this undecided

They burnt three policemen and 2 civilians in cell, so I heard.
Re: Photos From The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar by Agumbankembu: 3:34pm On May 31, 2017
Nigeria is officially worse than Somalia.
Argue with your family.

Re: Photos From The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar by wadetaw202: 3:39pm On May 31, 2017
reptile1:

Ok the police men whether @ fault or not shud kill a naval officer without having to face same consequence in a jungle where police men are known for virulent behaviour? U are a police man then

The right thing to do is to report to the right authority
Re: Photos From The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar by wadetaw202: 3:40pm On May 31, 2017
ShitHead:
We need more of this in Nigeria.

Yeah you are right. You need more of this lawlessness in Nigeria
Re: Photos From The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar by Guyman02: 3:42pm On May 31, 2017
Proudlyngwa:
Useless set of people.

Why should Navy and Police clash.
Why should Navy even clash with Police, The person in charge of those Naval guys needs to be arrested, whether the police is at fault or not. The Naval unit is not a law enforcement agency and any grievance should have been directed to the right source.

Once again useless set of people.

What do you expect from a Quota System Navy?
Re: Photos From The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar by haykes(m): 3:46pm On May 31, 2017
Werey people go sambisa go and display ur ignorance,u can only heard dis in nigeria lawless and corrupt peoples
Re: Photos From The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar by Nnaminnami(m): 3:56pm On May 31, 2017
abeg wetin be the score/s and who win for these match?

police or navy?
Re: Photos From The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar by DJInfluence: 3:57pm On May 31, 2017
Nigeria is a failed state. Lawlessness at its peak.

But always Police why?. Police Vs Army, Police vs Navy, Police vs Road saftety, Police vs VIO. Police vs Danfo drivers, Police vs Okada riders.

I Am sure that our police oofficers go through a course on how not to manage conflict in their academy because they are the worse bunch of illitrate ever. They can´t even read you your right and explain to you in a civilized manner why they stop or arrest you. They will start shouting at you like you commited a gravious offence.
Re: Photos From The Police And Navy Clash In Calabar by Jelal0007(m): 4:09pm On May 31, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Buhari maka why?
U wear ur f00lishness like a crown. 'Is he a sucking blood'? Which school tutored you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibanga Bassey Etang's Death: NDDC Shuts Down Headquarters / States Where Atiku, Tinubu & Obi Will Win In 2023 Presidential Elections - SBM / NNPC: Buhari Set To Replace Kachikwu, Shortlists Three Northerners - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.