Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Buhari Contested For President Many Times To Take Care Of Youths - Femi Adesina - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Contested For President Many Times To Take Care Of Youths - Femi Adesina (12557 Views)

Why I Contested Against Omo-agege At The Eleventh Hour - Ekweremadu / Winners And Losers Of Osun Guber Keenly-contested Poll / Mr Change President Many Sins Against Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Contested For President Many Times To Take Care Of Youths - Femi Adesina by vedaxcool(m): 5:34pm On May 31, 2017
nell4:
the money he is wasting abroad has surpassed pdp's loot. As for me hunger never catch me like this before, don't know about you.

Lazy people will always be hungry get up and work and cease your absurd lies.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Contested For President Many Times To Take Care Of Youths - Femi Adesina by brownlord: 5:35pm On May 31, 2017
Beremx:
He's a bloody sycophant! He will always say nonsense to please his employer.

Hunger don beat sense for this one brain
Re: Buhari Contested For President Many Times To Take Care Of Youths - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 31, 2017
Youths like Audu Ogbe grin grin

He takes care of me like his son undecided
Re: Buhari Contested For President Many Times To Take Care Of Youths - Femi Adesina by bencarson007(m): 6:03pm On May 31, 2017
ESDKING:
I can see the way they are taking care of them.

Has Buhari finished taking care of himself ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Contested For President Many Times To Take Care Of Youths - Femi Adesina by Mcreloaded(m): 6:12pm On May 31, 2017
And yet many youths lost their jobs when Buhari became president and many died on their way to Libya not to talk of those that drowned Abi is it those youths that turned criminals over night not to mention those that turned to drug mules or the youths that started prostitution in high numbers not to even mention the youths commuting suicide everyday as a cheap way out and the list goes on and on ...
Please naira landers please contribute to this list so that this government will see the result of Buhari becoming president at last.
Re: Buhari Contested For President Many Times To Take Care Of Youths - Femi Adesina by harrygold: 6:13pm On May 31, 2017
reverse is the case cuz we are the ones taking care of him with the taxpayers money

1 Like

Re: Buhari Contested For President Many Times To Take Care Of Youths - Femi Adesina by tuniski: 6:23pm On May 31, 2017
vedaxcool:

Are we talking of the same economy that was hemorrhaging from unprecedented looting of the. treasury? The same economy that had inequality at its heart making 50 billionaires and millions into poverty? The same economy that simply couldn't pay workers salary but had to borrow despite its paper growth? The same economy that started contracting and receding fast
Lame!
Re: Buhari Contested For President Many Times To Take Care Of Youths - Femi Adesina by Omeokachie: 6:32pm On May 31, 2017
And the youth are now being well taken care of.

Next!!!!!!!!
Re: Buhari Contested For President Many Times To Take Care Of Youths - Femi Adesina by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:33pm On May 31, 2017
samuel25:

"if only". You think Buhari would have won if there is strong and robust economy? PMB was voted to correct the wrongs in the economy but turned everything upside down within 2 years. Things turned from bad to worst. Anyway, that is what you get when you entrust you destiny into the hand of 70+ years old grandpa.
I owe u a bottle of coke for dis............
Re: Buhari Contested For President Many Times To Take Care Of Youths - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 31, 2017
May Adesina's children be taken care of the same way Buhari is taking care of Nigerian youths.
Re: Buhari Contested For President Many Times To Take Care Of Youths - Femi Adesina by CharlotteFlair: 6:44pm On May 31, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
The same foolish useless Ipod yoot are insulting and wishing buhari to die
Cry baby! Crying over decomposing vegetable. Shior!
Re: Buhari Contested For President Many Times To Take Care Of Youths - Femi Adesina by slivertongue: 6:48pm On May 31, 2017
adesina pls think before you speak
GMB is destroying the capacity of the youths to eke a living yet you claim the opposite
God help you
Re: Buhari Contested For President Many Times To Take Care Of Youths - Femi Adesina by procky(f): 7:07pm On May 31, 2017
Watch the most Hilarious new comedy short film by two years old Funny actor. He is soo funny.. grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBMLtAhZb8I&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en
Re: Buhari Contested For President Many Times To Take Care Of Youths - Femi Adesina by MichaelUweh(m): 7:13pm On May 31, 2017
Pls Femi answer me this question: how many youths make up Buhari's cabinet ?or if u don't understand me well..my question is , how many youths are there in Buhari's cabinet? Mention just one..then I will reward you...
Re: Buhari Contested For President Many Times To Take Care Of Youths - Femi Adesina by Mc6xty(m): 7:18pm On May 31, 2017
don't blame him,he just got his PHD degree from the school of stupidity
Re: Buhari Contested For President Many Times To Take Care Of Youths - Femi Adesina by ebuclassic18(m): 8:43pm On May 31, 2017
why cant thunder juz blast this fools
Re: Buhari Contested For President Many Times To Take Care Of Youths - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 31, 2017
ifex370:
Thank you.. God bless him.. He should not take care of us again.. We don't want
lmao
Re: Buhari Contested For President Many Times To Take Care Of Youths - Femi Adesina by bilazego(m): 9:54pm On May 31, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
The same foolish useless Ipod yoot are insulting and wishing buhari to die

Did you read through? the day you will fail to mention IPOB is the day you will see your ancestors. so continue to mention IPOB day in day out for you to remain alive. believe it or not
Re: Buhari Contested For President Many Times To Take Care Of Youths - Femi Adesina by MaziUchea: 11:12pm On May 31, 2017
ApolitiCal:
What do Igbos have to say?
what they have to say is that your burial post is out
Re: Buhari Contested For President Many Times To Take Care Of Youths - Femi Adesina by lexy2014: 2:40am On Jun 01, 2017
vedaxcool:
If only PMB met a very strong and robust economy, the youths would have been better for it
but I thought he was voted in 2 come and make d economy "very strong and robust"?
Re: Buhari Contested For President Many Times To Take Care Of Youths - Femi Adesina by isrealpeople(m): 4:17am On Jun 01, 2017
This is true. Buhari is the best president no matter what PDP supporters may say. Buhari government has empowered all the youths I know especially through the federal npower social investment scheme to which me and and 15 of my youth friends are beneficiaries. Believe it even if Buhari is dead in 2019 God forbid we will still vote him dead or alife. PMB is the best. Looters PDP loyalists u re finished forever
Re: Buhari Contested For President Many Times To Take Care Of Youths - Femi Adesina by isrealpeople(m): 4:18am On Jun 01, 2017
This is true. Buhari is the best president no matter what PDP supporters may say. Buhari government has empowered all the youths I know especially through the federal npower social investment scheme to which me and and 15 of my youth friends are beneficiaries. Believe it even if Buhari is dead in 2019 God forbid we will still vote him dead or alife. PMB is the best. Looters PDP loyalists u re finished forever

1 Like

Re: Buhari Contested For President Many Times To Take Care Of Youths - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 01, 2017
Temptee101:
cheesy grin Lol..... grin Lol..... Guy a beg nah, people go think say I be bigot
lolz grin
Re: Buhari Contested For President Many Times To Take Care Of Youths - Femi Adesina by winj3: 8:44am On Jun 01, 2017
This f0ol does not know why Buhari kept coming back despite knowing he is terminally ill.
He has finally proved to many of his adversaries like iBB, OBJ and co. that he will return as head of state after he was kicked out.
If you think he has leadership skills to change anything you must be olodo! Idiagbon is dead, there is no Buhari leadership on anything!
Re: Buhari Contested For President Many Times To Take Care Of Youths - Femi Adesina by bejeria101(m): 9:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
This oponu has misplaced his drugs again. Who gets torch light?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Floods Takeover Akwa-Ibom, Despite Underground Drainage / FG Records N1.064trn Half-year Revenue Shortfall / DAWN DG, Dipo Famakinwa, Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.