Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Checkout Made In Aba Products Made By Local Manufacturers (photos) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Checkout Made In Aba Products Made By Local Manufacturers (photos) (50574 Views)

The Impact Of E-commerce And The Promotion Of Made-in-aba Products / CBN, NEXIM Vote N500b For Local Manufacturers, Others / List Of Products Made In Nigeria Today - Start Up Something Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Made In Aba Products Made By Local Manufacturers (photos) by driy65(m): 7:55pm On May 31, 2017
AworiLagosian:

Hahaha You are still there.

Okay oya take this.

Lolzzz small boy...You beta run along now...SIMPLETON..You nor get point again abeg.... smelly afonja

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Made In Aba Products Made By Local Manufacturers (photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 31, 2017
Biodun556:
where will you people sell all these things when you finally secede from Nigeria?

We need to think twice before making a move.

Lol.
Do you know that Cameroon traders pass through Ikom to buy things in Aba?
Guys, you need to travel wide.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Made In Aba Products Made By Local Manufacturers (photos) by AworiLagosian: 7:57pm On May 31, 2017
driy65:
Lolzzz small boy...You beta run along now...SIMPLETON..You nor get point again abeg.... smelly afonja

lol, you no be Igbo, but all my replies dey pain you.
Bloody impostor.

6 Likes

Re: Checkout Made In Aba Products Made By Local Manufacturers (photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 31, 2017
translux:
USE IT FOR 3 MONTHS, YOU WILL NEED A REPLACEMENT

That's how we were yabbing China Products. Now, everything is made in China.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Made In Aba Products Made By Local Manufacturers (photos) by geronimoedeh1(m): 8:01pm On May 31, 2017
Biodun556:
where will you people sell all these things when you finally secede from Nigeria?

The phones,electronics,cars etc that litters the country ,were they produced in Nigeria?
Go and check the meaning of the word EXPORT and then go back and delete that lame comment...

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Made In Aba Products Made By Local Manufacturers (photos) by lekbel09(m): 8:34pm On May 31, 2017
I really love this igbo boys creativity at its best
Re: Checkout Made In Aba Products Made By Local Manufacturers (photos) by wizod(m): 8:53pm On May 31, 2017
Biodun556:

bad belle afonja

1 Like

Re: Checkout Made In Aba Products Made By Local Manufacturers (photos) by musicwriter(m): 8:55pm On May 31, 2017
Aba was already ahead of Dubai in the 80's, so its even an understatement to say we want to turn Aba to Dubai. Back in the days, my brother had a clothing factory there and we used to churn out thousands of clothes in a week. Our customers were coming all the way from Ghana, Ivory Coast, Cameroon. Suddenly, everything died in the 90's.

If the Nigerian government had vision, what China is today is what Aba ought to be in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Made In Aba Products Made By Local Manufacturers (photos) by linusbnn(m): 9:02pm On May 31, 2017
Blackfire:
Rubbish

Your life
Re: Checkout Made In Aba Products Made By Local Manufacturers (photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 9:10pm On May 31, 2017
Biodun556:

Sometimes you don't reason before you ask questions.

What happen to the citizens of Biafra or better still export to neighboring countries.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Made In Aba Products Made By Local Manufacturers (photos) by mechanics(m): 9:17pm On May 31, 2017
wow, they are using their brain to think wisely not like some that use their to brain to steal.
Re: Checkout Made In Aba Products Made By Local Manufacturers (photos) by Kennitrust(m): 9:23pm On May 31, 2017
Blackfire:
Rubbish
u dis edeot
Re: Checkout Made In Aba Products Made By Local Manufacturers (photos) by ayindejimmy(m): 9:23pm On May 31, 2017
That's good. Let's be self sufficient
Re: Checkout Made In Aba Products Made By Local Manufacturers (photos) by uglyafonja: 9:38pm On May 31, 2017
Blackfire:
Rubbish
Afonja spotted

Re: Checkout Made In Aba Products Made By Local Manufacturers (photos) by uglyafonja: 9:40pm On May 31, 2017
moneybag100:
Made in Aba but Nike logo on it.

That is to make you think it is foreign and buy....

Most of the item people wear are Aba made but they brand it with foreign label

1 Like

Re: Checkout Made In Aba Products Made By Local Manufacturers (photos) by uglyafonja: 9:43pm On May 31, 2017
AworiLagosian:

Eeehya...
"You no be Biafra", but you come carry the matter for head pass the Biafran people themselves. You even had to type in bold letters and upper cases, lol.

For your information, literally everything you see in the pictures is being done in cities all over Nigeria by hardworking people all over. All I see here are shoe makers, Tailors and Weavers.

When we ask some of you to leave your caves and travel, una no go listen. The result of silly writeups like the one above.

Waiting to see Made in Oshogbo or Ibadan
Re: Checkout Made In Aba Products Made By Local Manufacturers (photos) by Abdul124(m): 9:53pm On May 31, 2017
Respect to those striving men and women (in voice of Jamaican)
Re: Checkout Made In Aba Products Made By Local Manufacturers (photos) by Kbanka: 9:53pm On May 31, 2017
No label am Nike naa.
Re: Checkout Made In Aba Products Made By Local Manufacturers (photos) by uglyafonja: 9:57pm On May 31, 2017
AworiLagosian:

Thats not true.
Shoes (Slippers, Sandals, Palm slippers etc), belts, leather bags and wallets etc are MADE in Kano if you don't know.
Lie to me and tell me you don't see those mallams selling locally made wallets with gorgeous designs.

No, you don't know Ilorin like the back of anything, because if you did you would know the city and environs host a decent local fabrics (Aso Oke/Ofi making industry) Pottery ware, Metal pot making and cooking wares etc.

As for Bida, guy..Pls , do us a favour and travel more.
You're simply lying that you know Nigeria, but you infact don't know shishi.

Keep quiet..... you always end up talking trash....

Where In Kano do they produce shoe in commercial quantity...

For your information, Aba fabricate and produce a replicate of any kind of goods produced in China...

When you talk about iron work....Go to Awka in Anambra state or use your Google....

You don't actually know Aba......Aba is more than what is been shown on media...

Cameroonians, togonise, and other neighbouring countries loads wares out of Aba every week...

Kindly use your Google.....

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Made In Aba Products Made By Local Manufacturers (photos) by AworiLagosian: 9:58pm On May 31, 2017
uglyafonja:

For your information, Aba fabricate and produce a replicate of any kind of goods produced in China...

When you talk about iron work....Go to Awka in Anambra state or use your Google....

You don't actually know Aba......Aba is more than what is been shown on media...

Cameroonians, togonise, and other neighbouring countries loads wares out of Aba every week...

0/0 = 0

5 Likes

Re: Checkout Made In Aba Products Made By Local Manufacturers (photos) by AworiLagosian: 9:58pm On May 31, 2017
uglyafonja:

0/0 = 0

Mr Togonise.

5 Likes

Re: Checkout Made In Aba Products Made By Local Manufacturers (photos) by iukpe: 10:01pm On May 31, 2017
moneybag100:
Made in Aba but Nike logo on it.

I wonder. Made in Aba fake Nike. They should be encouraged to purchase machines , this will improve the quality. Government can supply machine in form of loans to these manufacturers.
There are actually a lot of indigenous made in Nigeria products. The problem is production,the process and eventual quality. Foods and other natural products still come out tasting unique and good but the production process enhances the attraction to the item and also better quality in terms of shelf life.
Technical and other special products suffer most because these need high technology to make it trendy.
Re: Checkout Made In Aba Products Made By Local Manufacturers (photos) by sshalom(m): 10:29pm On May 31, 2017
This is the kind of stuff that one will see and be hopeful that with the right infrastructures; we will go places.
Re: Checkout Made In Aba Products Made By Local Manufacturers (photos) by brownhawk: 10:49pm On May 31, 2017
dokiOloye:
Aba,d Japan of Africa.
FAKE BULLSHITS OF POOR QUALITY.I ALWAYS JAM THIS PRODUCTS BY ACCIDENTIN BOUTIQUES AND I ALWAYS REGRET BUYING CLOTHES IN NIGERIA
Re: Checkout Made In Aba Products Made By Local Manufacturers (photos) by Gome23: 11:15pm On May 31, 2017
Igbo idi Oma
They no fit do us anything
Re: Checkout Made In Aba Products Made By Local Manufacturers (photos) by Gome23: 11:17pm On May 31, 2017
brownhawk:
FAKE BULLSHITS OF POOR QUALITY.I ALWAYS JAM THIS PRODUCTS BY ACCIDENTIN BOUTIQUES AND I ALWAYS REGRET BUYING CLOTHES IN NIGERIA
TALKING TRASH.WE NO DEY SEE U
Re: Checkout Made In Aba Products Made By Local Manufacturers (photos) by KemjikaEme: 5:35am On Jun 01, 2017
iukpe:

I wonder. Made in Aba fake Nike. They should be encouraged to purchase machines , this will improve the quality. Government can supply machine in form of loans to these manufacturers.
There are actually a lot of indigenous made in Nigeria products. The problem is production,the process and eventual quality. Foods and other natural products still come out tasting unique and good but the production process enhances the attraction to the item and also better quality in terms of shelf life.
Technical and other special products suffer most because these need high technology to make it trendy.
That is the essence of creating this thread,to create awareness about their products and encourage the government to assist and invest in Aba. You sound as if it is easy to get the Federal govt to invest and do anything for Eastern Nigeria,let alone,people that are working under harsh conditions.
Most of the time there are foreign labels on it because Nigerians are mostly hypocrites, obsessed with foreign made products and look down on Aba or locally made products.
In the 90s,the popular Nigerian word for Aba products was Igbotic or Igbo made products. How then do you expect these manufacturers that have mouths to feed to give it an Aba label when Nigerians slander and belittle products made in the East?
It is a product of a system that has been maligned, abused,insulted and disregarded.
When you see Nike logo,find out the reasons why it is done.
It is the result of years of poor Federal economic policies, condemnation and disapproval of the hardwork of indigenious igbo manufacturers.
Everything these folks are doing is just out of sheer perseverance and will to survive. A reasonable government would have taken it to a better level,but no, it is an Igbo industry.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Made In Aba Products Made By Local Manufacturers (photos) by Skseries: 5:56am On Jun 01, 2017
amjoseph19:

who is the "we"?
like the biafrans people won't be wearing wears. or it can't be exported to any other country than Nigeria.
it is so appalling the way you guys beg for unity.

if a group of people thinks secession is the best, allow them to tackle there issue once it is not violent.

I believe that " True federalism" is the best way forward. But with sadist like you guys spewing thrash, am having a very soft spot for my people seeking Biafra. and i might soon join them.
abegi chairman u wan Biafra no dey form jor, I don't know who is begging anyone to stay self, I for one want u ppl to get your so called Biafra and let's see who will develop faster. I will take a back seat with pop corn and see how tins unfold with Biafra. Last 4yrs we didn't hear any Biafra rant, for the pass two years now ma Biafra Biafra Biafra a day can't go by with the Biafra noise, as if u just realised u are just being marginalized una no dey this country wen GEJ was president, why didn't u call him.behind and ask for Biafra. Yeye ppl. As if we are not tired of hearing ur noise they shud give u ur Biafra make we hear word
Re: Checkout Made In Aba Products Made By Local Manufacturers (photos) by KemjikaEme: 6:02am On Jun 01, 2017
Skseries:
abegi chairman u wan Biafra no dey form jor, I don't know who is begging anyone to stay self, I for one want u ppl to get your so called Biafra and let's see who will develop faster. I will take a back seat with pop corn and see how tins unfold with Biafra. Last 4yrs we didn't hear any Biafra rant, for the pass two years now ma Biafra Biafra Biafra a day can't go by with the Biafra noise, as if u just realised u are just being marginalized una no dey this country wen GEJ was president, why didn't u call him.behind and ask for Biafra. Yeye ppl. As if we are not tired of hearing ur noise they shud give u ur Biafra make we hear word
There was Biafra agitations when GEJ was in aso rock,in fact,there were greater agitations before Buhari became the president.
Don't lose your senses while ranting about Biafra because deep down you seem desperate to be with Biafrans yet act aloof.
Don't get yourself worked up over what shouldn't bother you.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Made In Aba Products Made By Local Manufacturers (photos) by brownhawk: 6:07am On Jun 01, 2017
Gome23:
TALKING TRASH.WE NO DEY SEE U
becausr u are blind, worthless, fake and bullshit
Re: Checkout Made In Aba Products Made By Local Manufacturers (photos) by youngpascal(m): 6:37am On Jun 01, 2017
mickeyrova:
Its really been long I commented in Nairaland. But somehow, just somehow, I know news like this coming from a certain Eastern part of the country will give certain people from certain other part(s) of the country certain Headache... i didn't call names!!
Chai! anhanh, must you do this??
grin
mickeyrova:
Its really been long I commented in Nairaland. But somehow, just somehow, I know news like this coming from a certain Eastern part of the country will give certain people from certain other part(s) of the country certain Headache... i didn't call names!!
Chai! anhanh, must you do this??
Re: Checkout Made In Aba Products Made By Local Manufacturers (photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 01, 2017
Kamamchukwu:
Our Afonja Counterparts Will Be Like EHN THAT ONE KO MEAN ANYTHING

When the same yoruba people are thinking new innovation like sneakers with bluetooth, you're still crying on these fake things........ stop ur tribal sentiment

http://blog.blackbusiness.org/2017/02/babajide-jide-ipaye-black-owned-smart-shoes-keexs-bluetooth-connect-smart-phones-tablets.html#.WS_JBVQrKM8

http://www.smallstarter.com/curated-content/meet-the-nigerian-entrepreneur-who-is-building-africas-first-smart-shoe-brand/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Things That Are Better Bought As Second Hand To Maintain Good Savings / Wedding Of Ifeyinwa Sandra Offor, Emeka Offor's Daughter (Photos) / Why Can't A Country Just Keep Printing Money And Become Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.