Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,279 members, 7,860,645 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:42 PM

Osinbajo Gives LASG Go-ahead To Reconstruct Lagos Int’l Airport Road - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Osinbajo Gives LASG Go-ahead To Reconstruct Lagos Int’l Airport Road (21910 Views)

Foam In Anthony Village Is As A Result Of Tanker Accident- LASG / Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport Enugu: The Realities, Politics And New Hope / Nnamdi Azikiwe Int’l Airport Records 3.36m Passengers In 9 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Gives LASG Go-ahead To Reconstruct Lagos Int’l Airport Road by yashau(m): 6:21pm On May 31, 2017
lagos is moving every seconds
Re: Osinbajo Gives LASG Go-ahead To Reconstruct Lagos Int’l Airport Road by enshi(m): 6:22pm On May 31, 2017
Very commendable

Meanwhile for your events such as get together, AGM, training, lectures etc any where on Lagos Island pls contact me on Enshigabriel@ymail.com as we offer a state of the art facility Ranging from our hitech Hall, virtual office space, etc at give away prices
Re: Osinbajo Gives LASG Go-ahead To Reconstruct Lagos Int’l Airport Road by AngelicBeing: 6:22pm On May 31, 2017
Aburi001:
This man called Osinbajo reminds me of Tunde Idiagbon during the Buhari''s Military era.

He was fully in charge, ruling/running the affairs of the Nation while Buhari was just a ceremonial Head of States.

Can somebody please tell Buhari to remain there in London indefinitely. We are OK with the "Ordinary Commissional" performances here in Naija.

He can return home shortly before the next General Elections in 2019 grin

Ok, l will come back in 2019, since you dont want me to come back from England, l will not come back, l will enjoy my rest in England and when l come back, l will loot and steal 20 billion dollars before l handover tongue

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Gives LASG Go-ahead To Reconstruct Lagos Int’l Airport Road by farem: 6:23pm On May 31, 2017
kpaofame:
One would think Fashola will fast-track a project of such magnitude considering He was the former Lagos Governor...but alas all he can do is to make mouth....
'A serious govt will fix power in 6 months'...this is 24months and counting

Fashola fall hand undecided undecided undecided

No Minister has such power. LG chairman, state governor and the presidency have more powers to act than their appointees

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Gives LASG Go-ahead To Reconstruct Lagos Int’l Airport Road by miketayo(m): 6:23pm On May 31, 2017
hadura29:

Do you listen to news at all?.. I greet you sir..

Ur point pls.
Re: Osinbajo Gives LASG Go-ahead To Reconstruct Lagos Int’l Airport Road by Abalado(f): 6:24pm On May 31, 2017
Osinbaja can b so wise,i smell lagos agenda here or lemme say yoruba agenda..pls rmnb Ekiti/Fed roads o,4gt abt Fayose o

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Gives LASG Go-ahead To Reconstruct Lagos Int’l Airport Road by arsenal33: 6:25pm On May 31, 2017
Ambo

Atide

Re: Osinbajo Gives LASG Go-ahead To Reconstruct Lagos Int’l Airport Road by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 31, 2017
who is going to repair d apapa road leading to the port

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Gives LASG Go-ahead To Reconstruct Lagos Int’l Airport Road by farem: 6:29pm On May 31, 2017
huntila:
.....If Fashola does not approve, Presidency can't approve.

Do not confuse the order of command here!

It's the other way round. Who is a minister that has to approve a project before his masters (presidency) approve.

I think there is this subject called Civic Education in primary schools. These elementary things are handled there.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Gives LASG Go-ahead To Reconstruct Lagos Int’l Airport Road by hadura29(m): 6:34pm On May 31, 2017
miketayo:

Ur point pls.

Read the last two paragraph bro. FEC had it on their table since last year, but delayed it. If they don't approve, Fashola can't sign, neither Osinbajo..

No fighting ooo.
Re: Osinbajo Gives LASG Go-ahead To Reconstruct Lagos Int’l Airport Road by miketayo(m): 6:44pm On May 31, 2017
hadura29:

Read the last two paragraph bro. FEC had it on their table since last year, but delayed it. If they don't approve, Fashola can't sign, neither Osinbajo..

No fighting ooo.

That is wat we have been told, I m only stating d actual reason y its been delayed

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Gives LASG Go-ahead To Reconstruct Lagos Int’l Airport Road by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 31, 2017
huntila:
Fashola mentioned it this morning on Channels that he had approved it and wrote a letter to the Governor.
Why are the playing politics with it? If Fashola does not approve, Presidency can't approve.
I actually dislike that Ambode more, everytime he always want to make Fashola looks like the devil who doesn't like/support the betterment of Lagos..

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Gives LASG Go-ahead To Reconstruct Lagos Int’l Airport Road by OMOTOWO(m): 6:53pm On May 31, 2017
mmsen:

How can an intelligent man be on the same page as an slowpoke?
you are the slowpoke here ..AN SLOWPOKE?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Gives LASG Go-ahead To Reconstruct Lagos Int’l Airport Road by talk2rotman(m): 6:54pm On May 31, 2017
lord come and make me a blessing to this generation...turning people to christ, healing d sick, meeting d needs of the people and blessing everyone that comes in contact with me.
THE WORD IS TAKING OVER!
THANK U JESUS FOR THE ETERNAL SALVATION.
I AM WHE LORD SAYS I AM.
THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST IS THE POWER OF GOD UNTO SALVATION.
ALL U NEED IS JUST TO BELIEVE THAT CHRIST CAME TO DIE FOR YOUR SINS AND CONFESS IT WITH YOUR MOUTH.
ROMANS 10 VS 9-10.
GLORY!!!
WE WIN!!!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Gives LASG Go-ahead To Reconstruct Lagos Int’l Airport Road by BabaO2: 6:57pm On May 31, 2017
kaystick86:
Osinbajo approve project submitted by Ambode to Fashola's ministry.

Pls who do all this guys directly or indirectly reports to.
Read and understand... "Executive order "
Re: Osinbajo Gives LASG Go-ahead To Reconstruct Lagos Int’l Airport Road by PHIPEX(m): 7:04pm On May 31, 2017
Great one from Osinbajo. This road together with 2nd Niger bridge are the most politicized project in Nigeria.
Re: Osinbajo Gives LASG Go-ahead To Reconstruct Lagos Int’l Airport Road by Lanretoye(m): 7:10pm On May 31, 2017
kpaofame:
One would think Fashola will fast-track a project of such magnitude considering He was the former Lagos Governor...but alas all he can do is to make mouth....

what do u expect from a ministry that has no allocation even budget has not been passed.
Re: Osinbajo Gives LASG Go-ahead To Reconstruct Lagos Int’l Airport Road by cbrass(m): 7:11pm On May 31, 2017
huntila:
Fashola mentioned it this morning on Channels that he had approved it and wrote a letter to the Governor.
Why are the playing politics with it? If Fashola does not approve, Presidency can't approve.

So fashola is greater than presidency I give up

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Gives LASG Go-ahead To Reconstruct Lagos Int’l Airport Road by procky(f): 7:11pm On May 31, 2017
Watch the most Hilarious new comedy short film by two years old Funny actor. He is soo funny.. grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBMLtAhZb8I&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en
Re: Osinbajo Gives LASG Go-ahead To Reconstruct Lagos Int’l Airport Road by mmsen: 7:12pm On May 31, 2017
OMOTOWO:
you are the slowpoke here ..AN SLOWPOKE?

I wrote something else, a word that begins with 'i'.

Nairaland's system of censorship changed the word.
Re: Osinbajo Gives LASG Go-ahead To Reconstruct Lagos Int’l Airport Road by dabossman(m): 7:12pm On May 31, 2017
miketayo:

That is wat we have been told, I m only stating d actual reason y its been delayed

The actual reason according to who?

Meanwhile, 10 lanes from Oshodi? Does that include service lanes? I hope some people's fences will not receive cropping? grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Gives LASG Go-ahead To Reconstruct Lagos Int’l Airport Road by DonCortino: 7:21pm On May 31, 2017
When ambo finishes it now fash will claim it as one of his achievements and lai will sing that rhe vulture is working.
Re: Osinbajo Gives LASG Go-ahead To Reconstruct Lagos Int’l Airport Road by miketayo(m): 7:26pm On May 31, 2017
dabossman:

The actual reason according to who?

Meanwhile, 10 lanes from Oshodi? Does that include service lanes? I hope some people's fences will not receive cropping? grin

According to a reliable inside source, God knows how they ll pull it out
Re: Osinbajo Gives LASG Go-ahead To Reconstruct Lagos Int’l Airport Road by miqos02(m): 7:31pm On May 31, 2017
huntila:

miketayo:
Fashola has been delaying this project in d name of personal beef with ambode
Re: Osinbajo Gives LASG Go-ahead To Reconstruct Lagos Int’l Airport Road by DonCortino: 7:31pm On May 31, 2017
mmsen:

How can an intelligent man be on the same page as an ímbecile?

I for lash u eh! I tink say u type "an" for slowpoke true true. grin
Re: Osinbajo Gives LASG Go-ahead To Reconstruct Lagos Int’l Airport Road by adecares(f): 7:33pm On May 31, 2017
Hallelujah
Re: Osinbajo Gives LASG Go-ahead To Reconstruct Lagos Int’l Airport Road by HonabFaj(m): 7:35pm On May 31, 2017
kpaofame:

Dont let the headline deceive you ,the request had been sent when Fashola was the Governor of lagos ,and he stated this morning on sunrise daily on channels tv that he had sent the approved letter to ambode yesterday that FG has finally gave Lagos the go ahead.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Gives LASG Go-ahead To Reconstruct Lagos Int’l Airport Road by HonabFaj(m): 7:39pm On May 31, 2017
miqos02:

Fashola didnt delayed the project ,the request was sent by him when he was the governor of Lagos state and he did mentioned it on channels tv this morning that FG has finally granted the request which include kuduna ,enugu ,lagos o
Re: Osinbajo Gives LASG Go-ahead To Reconstruct Lagos Int’l Airport Road by wristbangle: 7:43pm On May 31, 2017
This is a good development. It will bring light to the nation giving visitors a good image about the country.

Ambode please let work start immediately.

God bless the acting president
God bless Nigeria

Eko o ni baje
Re: Osinbajo Gives LASG Go-ahead To Reconstruct Lagos Int’l Airport Road by aolawale025: 7:44pm On May 31, 2017
With restructuring there would be less bottle necks such as this. How logical does it sound to wait for abuja approval to build a road in lagos?
Re: Osinbajo Gives LASG Go-ahead To Reconstruct Lagos Int’l Airport Road by Unimaginable123: 8:01pm On May 31, 2017
What about oshodi to apapa? So they do a complete work
Re: Osinbajo Gives LASG Go-ahead To Reconstruct Lagos Int’l Airport Road by Unimaginable123: 8:02pm On May 31, 2017
aolawale025:
With restructuring there would be less bottle necks such as this. How logical does it sound to wait for abuja approval to build a road in lagos?
God bless u. There's too much power at the centre

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Relocation To U.S Or Start A Business In Nigeria / Uk Visa Tlscontact Nigeria Lagos And Abuja (all You Need To Know) / Top 10 Fun Things Everyone Must Try In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.