Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Corpse Of Policeman Killed In The Clash Between Navy & Police In Cross River - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpse Of Policeman Killed In The Clash Between Navy & Police In Cross River (50395 Views)

Corpse Of Policeman Killed In Numan, Adamawa By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic) / Navy/police Clash In Calabar / Aftermath Of The Clash Between Herdsmen In Police Uniform & The Police In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpse Of Policeman Killed In The Clash Between Navy & Police In Cross River by Icon79(m): 7:08pm On May 31, 2017
It's only in Nigeria that you'd hear some crazy stuffs like this: Police and Navy fighting? Was there a mutiny or something? I mean, where the feck were their commanding officers?

Na wa o for naija!

O pari
Re: Corpse Of Policeman Killed In The Clash Between Navy & Police In Cross River by wheezie24(m): 7:09pm On May 31, 2017
carzola:
Who doesn't love To see police getting Their ass whipped..

Nice one to the Nigerian Navy... Police feel They own Nigeria... This Will humble their ugly Pot belly.
seriously?
Re: Corpse Of Policeman Killed In The Clash Between Navy & Police In Cross River by Nigeriadondie: 7:10pm On May 31, 2017
DonBobes:

I am an army personnel but i am not in support of this jabberwockies.
If u as an army personnel wud not support this then u must be commended.

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Policeman Killed In The Clash Between Navy & Police In Cross River by wheezie24(m): 7:10pm On May 31, 2017
tellwisdom:
Did anyone die?
no...just a policeman
Re: Corpse Of Policeman Killed In The Clash Between Navy & Police In Cross River by PIPPROF(m): 7:11pm On May 31, 2017
nice one

more of this

we tired of all these wicked men in black
cool cool

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Policeman Killed In The Clash Between Navy & Police In Cross River by barallanee(f): 7:11pm On May 31, 2017
carzola:
Who doesn't love
To see police getting
Their ass whipped..

Nice one to the Nigerian
Navy... Police feel
They own Nigeria... This
Will humble their ugly
Pot belly.
Navy people hardly talk and react BT wen der do..u will fear dem,dats why ah cnt say anyfn BT wonder wat really happened

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Policeman Killed In The Clash Between Navy & Police In Cross River by doziec7(m): 7:12pm On May 31, 2017
A zoo will always remain a zoo.
Am waiting and hoping for the rising sun.

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Policeman Killed In The Clash Between Navy & Police In Cross River by Mcreloaded(m): 7:13pm On May 31, 2017
I hope their deaths will no be in vain it should correct this kind of thing from happening again RIP to the dead
Re: Corpse Of Policeman Killed In The Clash Between Navy & Police In Cross River by procky(f): 7:13pm On May 31, 2017
Watch the most Hilarious new comedy short film by two years old Funny actor. He is soo funny.. grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBMLtAhZb8I&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en
Re: Corpse Of Policeman Killed In The Clash Between Navy & Police In Cross River by engrchykae(m): 7:13pm On May 31, 2017
DonBobes:

Don Bobes,i do admire your reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Policeman Killed In The Clash Between Navy & Police In Cross River by AuroraB(f): 7:21pm On May 31, 2017
tellwisdom:
Did anyone die?
No but rapture happened cool
Re: Corpse Of Policeman Killed In The Clash Between Navy & Police In Cross River by Sirheny007(m): 7:22pm On May 31, 2017
hp4happy:
covfefe

Lol..you trolling trump?? cheesy cheesy
Re: Corpse Of Policeman Killed In The Clash Between Navy & Police In Cross River by Princedapace(m): 7:22pm On May 31, 2017
carzola:
Who doesn't love
To see police getting
Their ass whipped..

Nice one to the Nigerian
Navy... Police feel
They own Nigeria... This
Will humble their ugly
Pot belly.

They would have gone to SARs station or Mobile police base na.. No be all these station wey govt established for day-in-day-out civilian activities... They for visit any of the above mentioned formation or the Elite team squard to try power na.. They are always bullying the wrong officers..
Re: Corpse Of Policeman Killed In The Clash Between Navy & Police In Cross River by juman(m): 7:23pm On May 31, 2017
A country one cannot be proud of.
Re: Corpse Of Policeman Killed In The Clash Between Navy & Police In Cross River by Jamila05(f): 7:38pm On May 31, 2017
On behalf of those who police have intimidated, we say thank you to the naval officers

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Policeman Killed In The Clash Between Navy & Police In Cross River by Larasisi(f): 7:40pm On May 31, 2017
The chief of naval staff or whoever these naval staff are accountable to should get to the root of this senseless fracas and bring all involved to book not only in them loosing their jobs but incarcerated and tried for homicide. . going to a police station to assault officers to appease their ego. They have murdered sleep it will never be well with them in this life again with their posterity.
Re: Corpse Of Policeman Killed In The Clash Between Navy & Police In Cross River by gidjah(m): 7:42pm On May 31, 2017
DonBobes:

you are right gallant, their Chawuzzi levels dey wroonnnggg !
Re: Corpse Of Policeman Killed In The Clash Between Navy & Police In Cross River by barnytp2: 7:46pm On May 31, 2017
all I see is nothing but power tussle.... still on still now watin this naval personnel dey feel like now.. say them dey above the law ni...smh
Re: Corpse Of Policeman Killed In The Clash Between Navy & Police In Cross River by Advenblaze: 7:46pm On May 31, 2017
Impunity everywhere. who can heal this land?
Re: Corpse Of Policeman Killed In The Clash Between Navy & Police In Cross River by adamshuaib(m): 7:47pm On May 31, 2017
nifemi25:
MAY THE SOULS OF THOSE THAT DOESN'T COLLECT BRIBE FROM THE POLICE REST IN PEACE. TO THOSE THAT COLLECT BRIBE AND THE SARZ DEPARTMENT REST IN THE BOTTOM OF THE HELL FIRE.

oga wetin SARS do u nah
Re: Corpse Of Policeman Killed In The Clash Between Navy & Police In Cross River by Bullhari007(m): 7:48pm On May 31, 2017
Good as them killed themselves, I'm not pitying any of this Ediots..... Bull-hari is a sicky vegetable
Re: Corpse Of Policeman Killed In The Clash Between Navy & Police In Cross River by Bullhari007(m): 7:52pm On May 31, 2017
DonBobes:

so if nah civilian now u go dey happy Good them killed themselves not the harmless civilians, meanwhile we have a headless baboon as commander in chief
Re: Corpse Of Policeman Killed In The Clash Between Navy & Police In Cross River by Odogwu042(m): 7:53pm On May 31, 2017
Zoo
Re: Corpse Of Policeman Killed In The Clash Between Navy & Police In Cross River by Etizz: 8:07pm On May 31, 2017
if I may ask, how many navy died
Re: Corpse Of Policeman Killed In The Clash Between Navy & Police In Cross River by agadaone1(m): 8:13pm On May 31, 2017
nifemi25:
MAY THE SOULS OF THOSE THAT DOESN'T COLLECT BRIBE FROM THE POLICE REST IN PEACE. TO THOSE THAT COLLECT BRIBE AND THE SARZ DEPARTMENT REST IN THE BOTTOM OF THE HELL FIRE.

easy Bro, the condemnation is too much. you no holy pass
Re: Corpse Of Policeman Killed In The Clash Between Navy & Police In Cross River by 2shure: 8:14pm On May 31, 2017
Scam
joeshed:
You can earn bitcoin through this cloud mining company, it's not a make rich quick scheme, but its a way to earn online, all you need is your smart phone or PC and your bitcoin wallet to participate on this platform. once you register you will be given a bonus of 0.25mbtc to start with, its a mobile friendly website and fun to use. The good thing is that it doesn't stop you from your normal work, it only requires your free time each day.

to learn more and to register if you are interested, check my profile and copy the link you will see on the 'personal text', then paste on your browser.
Re: Corpse Of Policeman Killed In The Clash Between Navy & Police In Cross River by toprealman: 8:19pm On May 31, 2017
Nigeria jagajaga......
Re: Corpse Of Policeman Killed In The Clash Between Navy & Police In Cross River by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 31, 2017
DonBobes:

Pot calling kettle black!
Re: Corpse Of Policeman Killed In The Clash Between Navy & Police In Cross River by demoBaba: 8:24pm On May 31, 2017
Those guys in black collected 5k from me yesterday without doing anything @ Abuja Nyanyan underbrige say I no park well..........................

Navy Guyz............. No try @ all......... So nah only three men in black una fit drop........
Re: Corpse Of Policeman Killed In The Clash Between Navy & Police In Cross River by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 31, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

If u as an army personnel wud not support this then u must be commended.

He's a hypocrite,his might even be worse.
Re: Corpse Of Policeman Killed In The Clash Between Navy & Police In Cross River by Nigeriadondie: 8:37pm On May 31, 2017
nyben4eva:

He's a hypocrite,his might even be worse.
My bro all Nigerian force men are beasts police, army, navy, air force, NSCDC, customs but I can assure u there are very few exceptions. I have met a few especially those who are mature
Re: Corpse Of Policeman Killed In The Clash Between Navy & Police In Cross River by Baroba(m): 8:38pm On May 31, 2017
As usual this will be swept under the carpet and no one will probably be prosecuted.. What a country..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cultists Nabbed After Beheading Victim Who Met Them During Initiation. Photos / 'Touch Me Not Campaign': Girls Sexually Assaulted Make Shocking Revelations / Man Knocks Off Lagos Prostitute's Teeth For Closing Up During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.