Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Naijaloaded Posts This On Facebook And Americans React. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naijaloaded Posts This On Facebook And Americans React. (755 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Goes Live On Facebook, Slams Kemi Olunloyo And Buhari / Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. / Saraki Posted A Picture With A Boy On Facebook And Got These Responses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naijaloaded Posts This On Facebook And Americans React. by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 31, 2017
This posted was shared by America page on Facebook. See the comments below.

Re: Naijaloaded Posts This On Facebook And Americans React. by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 31, 2017
More

Re: Naijaloaded Posts This On Facebook And Americans React. by nuelsylves(m): 5:33pm On May 31, 2017
I don't even know what to comment

Edited:

If actually this post wasn't formulated, Let the Americans and the world see the kind of mess Nigeria is into.

1 Like

Re: Naijaloaded Posts This On Facebook And Americans React. by dessz(m): 5:35pm On May 31, 2017
nuelsylves:
I don't even know what to comment
me too oh!!

1 Like

Re: Naijaloaded Posts This On Facebook And Americans React. by Perfecttouch(m): 5:36pm On May 31, 2017
beamtopola:
This posted was shared by America page on Facebook. See the comments below.
na wa o,she can never say this because she knows what Nigerians are capable of,na from naija dem go first
Fry am
Roast am
Boil am
Remove her skin and send to her parent
Before international people see this

Naa she knows better.
Re: Naijaloaded Posts This On Facebook And Americans React. by Mille: 5:37pm On May 31, 2017
This is why I enjoy bloggers being sent to Prison.

One stupid Nigerian just woke up someday, duplicated a website ( I'm sure most people didn't see it's loadend instead of loaded), fabricated a story and damaged the integrity of another person internationally.

(Same way they duplicated Metro UK and HuffingtonPost to create division. I have suspects but I'm not going to commit a fallacy and put the blame on a certain group without any form of evidence)

As much as I hate Buhari and his cohorts, I would enjoy him to find the stupid fella who wrote this, skin him (or her) and hang them by the balls. I would even pay a premium fee to watch the execution. These are the people creating hatred among Nigerians.

Before you all dumb theist come after me, I'm proudly Atheist. Any Nigerian who believes this is DUMB and should have their brain exchanged for a can of Coca-cola.

1 Like

Re: Naijaloaded Posts This On Facebook And Americans React. by ritababe(f): 5:38pm On May 31, 2017
I think that person is an impersonator, the real zahra is not that stupid.
Re: Naijaloaded Posts This On Facebook And Americans React. by wristbangle: 5:38pm On May 31, 2017
Bloggers can do anyway to gain traffic to their domain. This is pure nonsense
Re: Naijaloaded Posts This On Facebook And Americans React. by bolanto24(m): 5:39pm On May 31, 2017
Is this for real? I don't think she will be that stupid to make this kind of statement.
Re: Naijaloaded Posts This On Facebook And Americans React. by Brownhypo: 5:45pm On May 31, 2017
NOW I KNOW SHE'S ALSO A DULLARD!!

is that what Islam teaches you? KILLINGS come on fvck off undecided
Re: Naijaloaded Posts This On Facebook And Americans React. by Gee001: 5:52pm On May 31, 2017
Wow such audacity from an impersonator. shocked
Re: Naijaloaded Posts This On Facebook And Americans React. by raker300: 5:54pm On May 31, 2017
lol...someone said "hang her". Chai!! Americans mean ooo
Re: Naijaloaded Posts This On Facebook And Americans React. by raker300: 5:56pm On May 31, 2017
This is the kind of things we Nigerians live with on a daily
Re: Naijaloaded Posts This On Facebook And Americans React. by Ikology(m): 6:02pm On May 31, 2017
This wrong
Re: Naijaloaded Posts This On Facebook And Americans React. by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 31, 2017
angry
Re: Naijaloaded Posts This On Facebook And Americans React. by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 31, 2017
This got me

Re: Naijaloaded Posts This On Facebook And Americans React. by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 31, 2017
More

(1) (Reply)

US Honors 5 Nigerian Women. / The Republic Of Niger Delta (RONDEL) Released Their Press Statement / Igbo People Do Not Operate Federal Character, Sad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.