Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Idoma People Disown Biafra Struggle - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idoma People Disown Biafra Struggle (2312 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' / Why Ikwerres And Ikas Should Be Excluded From Biafra Struggle. / Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra Struggle by izospindle(m): 7:56am On Jun 01, 2017
the brifra is only interested in my state benue and kogi because of it fertile land and mineral resources rivers and delta because of their oil we are not deceived when igbo man start they love other tribe......exploitation is what they are best known for

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra Struggle by anyebedgreat: 9:06am On Jun 01, 2017
YorubaForum:

Deceitful demon..
That's the problem with you. Because you have never traveled out of the south east, you believe every other person who is not your tribe is either Hausa or Yoruba.
Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra Struggle by YorubaForum: 9:14am On Jun 01, 2017
anyebedgreat:
That's the problem with you. Because you have never traveled out of the south east, you believe every other person who is not your tribe is either Hausa or Yoruba.
Oga, am not from southeast, am from south-south and i can tell you that we from portharcourt are in support of Biafra.. I don't know the part you claim to come from.. But keep ur lies to urself..

Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra Struggle by Okoroawusa: 9:50am On Jun 01, 2017
meeky007:
u think u are doing u are doing urselve
leave dem wit their fulani masters hath!
is it ur masters?
Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra Struggle by meeky007(m): 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
Okoroawusa:
leave dem wit their fulani masters hath! is it ur masters?
I WEAK!!!
Re: Idoma People Disown Biafra Struggle by meeky007(m): 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
Okoroawusa:
leave dem wit their fulani masters hath! is it ur masters?
I WEAK!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Wife And 5 Children Of Notorious Kidnap Kingpin, Evans / Hausa Animist Ceremony (original Religion Of The Hausa) / BUSTED: APC Using Israeli Image For Propaganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.