Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

I Am Addicted To Nairaland! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am Addicted To Nairaland! (751 Views)

Am Addicted To Nairaland Pls Help / Which Website Are You So Addicted To? / How Addicted Are You To Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Addicted To Nairaland! by ujcplaza(f): 10:56am On Jan 31, 2007
i am new to this site and i am loving every min of it i thing i am addicted. HELP!! anyway i am happy to part of the great mind in this site.
Re: I Am Addicted To Nairaland! by cuteass1(f): 11:00am On Jan 31, 2007
Galfriend, you're not alone on that. I also think i'm addicted, the only thing i find sad is that i would love to take part in a group chat so as to get to know other nairalanders better, just that whenever i'm online, it seems as if every other person is offline.
All the same, welcome, hope you have a nice time
Re: I Am Addicted To Nairaland! by ujcplaza(f): 11:03am On Jan 31, 2007
same with me u will not belive i work up at 8am and i am still on online and it is 11am now.
Re: I Am Addicted To Nairaland! by naijacutee(f): 11:05am On Jan 31, 2007
Hehe you two have just 12 and 16 posts and you are addicted? I've seen people here with 6,000 posts! So just hang in there girls! Hey, cute-ass do you stay in Oslo by any chance?
Re: I Am Addicted To Nairaland! by Dare312(m): 11:19am On Jan 31, 2007
hi, gals, i'm feeling what y'all feeling. i just think naijacutee has said it all-being adicted is not just by one post. anyway, my name's dare, and nice meeting you guls
Re: I Am Addicted To Nairaland! by ujcplaza(f): 11:29am On Jan 31, 2007
hello dare nice hearing from u hopr to hear more from and all my breadren in the house ;d ;d ;d
Re: I Am Addicted To Nairaland! by cuteass1(f): 11:31am On Jan 31, 2007
naijacutee:

Hehe you two have just 12 and 16 posts and you are addicted? I've seen people here with 6,000 posts! So just hang in there girls! Hey, cute-ass do you stay in Oslo by any chance?
Well well well, the world is such a small place, Ezinma, who ever told me i was going to run into you on nairaland. Well i just couldn't resist giving you a shoutout. How are you?
Re: I Am Addicted To Nairaland! by Dare312(m): 11:33am On Jan 31, 2007
Hi, Naijacutee. It been a while meeting you online. Found the picture on your profile-truelly you are by the name"naijacutee" How do you get going?
Re: I Am Addicted To Nairaland! by Dare312(m): 11:41am On Jan 31, 2007
Thank you, ujcplaza. Great hearing from you too. Welcome to Nairaland Forum.
Re: I Am Addicted To Nairaland! by naijacutee(f): 7:26pm On Jan 31, 2007
cute-ass:

Well well well, the world is such a small place, Ezinma, who ever told me i was going to run into you on nairaland. Well i just couldn't resist giving you a shoutout. How are you?
Oh my daze, Linda I am reeling in shock! So how have you been all these years? For me, I've been a bit swamped with all the school stuff but hey, thank God! I didn't know you were on Nairaland too!  I've been on this thing for like 6 months now. . .  I had a feeling this young Nigerian in Norway on this site might be connected with the family hence I asked where you were. . . . . Boy, was I right! I hope life is treating you well, and holler back at me darling. . .It's been a while!   grin
Re: I Am Addicted To Nairaland! by Emdion(m): 3:18pm On Feb 03, 2007
Am a new member here. I dont know whether to say addicted, but have been a regular visitor on this forum for over four month. Am really enjoying it.
Re: I Am Addicted To Nairaland! by agnesoseka: 1:47pm On Feb 17, 2007
am not really an addict, bt i visit d site like 5 times a day,LOL, anywys ,its an interestin site, and there r alot of advantages,so it doesnt hurt to be an addict, i get alot of info's frm d site,espiecially,aboout jobs! so i dnt regret being a prt of nairaland,

(1) (Reply)

Make Una Welcome Me / Why Do Men Take Advantage Of Ladies In Need? / When Will You Retire From Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.