Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:35 PM

Chai! See The Epic Reply Adekunle Gold Gave To A Fan On Twitter. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chai! See The Epic Reply Adekunle Gold Gave To A Fan On Twitter. (1114 Views)

Rema Rocks A Female Fan On Stage While Performing In Uniport / “Your Nose Looks Like G-String” – Patapaa Insults Fan On Twitter / Muma G Kisses A Fan On The Lips At One Lagos Fiesta (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chai! See The Epic Reply Adekunle Gold Gave To A Fan On Twitter. by Oluwolex2000(m): 7:23pm On May 31, 2017
So I was going through twitter and saw this..

Celebrities aiint gat chills nowadays

Cc : Lalasticlala

To the promise land abeg

SOURCE : http://..com

Re: Chai! See The Epic Reply Adekunle Gold Gave To A Fan On Twitter. by holuwajobar(m): 7:24pm On May 31, 2017
Savage....no chill
Re: Chai! See The Epic Reply Adekunle Gold Gave To A Fan On Twitter. by holuwajobar(m): 7:26pm On May 31, 2017
Buh op hw is ur fone 15percent wen d battery bar is almost full.....

3 Likes

Re: Chai! See The Epic Reply Adekunle Gold Gave To A Fan On Twitter. by Mhissgaga(f): 7:27pm On May 31, 2017
holuwajobar:

grin what carried your eyes there?

1 Like

Re: Chai! See The Epic Reply Adekunle Gold Gave To A Fan On Twitter. by Mhissgaga(f): 7:27pm On May 31, 2017
grin grin

Lunch ko..dinner ni
Re: Chai! See The Epic Reply Adekunle Gold Gave To A Fan On Twitter. by Franzinni: 7:33pm On May 31, 2017
correct guy.... Talent upon talent...
Re: Chai! See The Epic Reply Adekunle Gold Gave To A Fan On Twitter. by holuwajobar(m): 7:33pm On May 31, 2017
Mhissgaga:

grin what carried your eyes there?
no mind me jawe...my eye no geh control
Re: Chai! See The Epic Reply Adekunle Gold Gave To A Fan On Twitter. by VanNistelrooy24: 7:34pm On May 31, 2017
holuwajobar:
When you buy "Made in Aba" android phone. grin

1 Like

Re: Chai! See The Epic Reply Adekunle Gold Gave To A Fan On Twitter. by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 31, 2017
no appetite to even listen to him these days.

How much is "appetite"?

1 Like

Re: Chai! See The Epic Reply Adekunle Gold Gave To A Fan On Twitter. by Brooke60(f): 7:46pm On May 31, 2017
holuwajobar:
TECNO
Re: Chai! See The Epic Reply Adekunle Gold Gave To A Fan On Twitter. by ModusOperandi(f): 7:47pm On May 31, 2017
holuwajobar:
calm down, the phone is charging

2 Likes

Re: Chai! See The Epic Reply Adekunle Gold Gave To A Fan On Twitter. by holuwajobar(m): 7:50pm On May 31, 2017
ModusOperandi:
calm down, the phone is charging
yh...i never tot of that...that is true....thank u fr dah observation
Re: Chai! See The Epic Reply Adekunle Gold Gave To A Fan On Twitter. by crazyABO(m): 7:52pm On May 31, 2017
holuwajobar:
can't u c his charging ni ehn Some have eyes but cannot see shocked some can see but have no eyes shocked we have eyes n we can see shocked glory be to the oh lord amen tongue

2 Likes

Re: Chai! See The Epic Reply Adekunle Gold Gave To A Fan On Twitter. by crazyABO(m): 7:53pm On May 31, 2017
Brooke60:
TECNO
abi phyno undecided who ask u
Re: Chai! See The Epic Reply Adekunle Gold Gave To A Fan On Twitter. by crazyABO(m): 7:55pm On May 31, 2017
If his d one dah made dah kind error nw n fans blast him dey will start calling d guy namesoo lipsrsealed n saying he has beef for him, but this one adekunle gold did is what? Pork abi
Re: Chai! See The Epic Reply Adekunle Gold Gave To A Fan On Twitter. by nepapole(m): 7:59pm On May 31, 2017
crazyABO:
can't u c his charging ni ehn Some have eyes but cannot see shocked some can see but have no eyes shocked we have eyes n we can see shocked glory be to the oh lord amen tongue
I taya ooo.
Re: Chai! See The Epic Reply Adekunle Gold Gave To A Fan On Twitter. by 10eola(m): 8:07pm On May 31, 2017
All these Twitter COVFEFE grin
Re: Chai! See The Epic Reply Adekunle Gold Gave To A Fan On Twitter. by holuwajobar(m): 8:20pm On May 31, 2017
crazyABO:
guy calm down na...... Check d comments above u...u go see say i dn admit to my mistake
Re: Chai! See The Epic Reply Adekunle Gold Gave To A Fan On Twitter. by crazyABO(m): 8:21pm On May 31, 2017
holuwajobar:
guy calm down na...... Check d comments above u...u go see say i dn admit to my mistake
no vex bro my body dey hot me den ni grin
Re: Chai! See The Epic Reply Adekunle Gold Gave To A Fan On Twitter. by KingGBsky(m): 8:24pm On May 31, 2017
holuwajobar:

If you're wise you will see that the battery bar is still charging.

and back to you Oga adekunle gold you for take over from that guy in EFCC Twitter handle. You have such savage replies.
But keep it up bro....dem haters need it.

meanwhile the guy now belike...

1 Like

Re: Chai! See The Epic Reply Adekunle Gold Gave To A Fan On Twitter. by holuwajobar(m): 8:32pm On May 31, 2017
KingGBsky:

If you're wise you will see that the battery bar is still charging.

and back to you Oga adekunle gold you for take over from that guy in EFCC Twitter handle. You have such savage replies.
But keep it up bro....dem haters need it.

meanwhile the guy now belike...
if u r also wise, u wuld av seen my comment above.... Someone else tld me witout insult....she is wiser
Re: Chai! See The Epic Reply Adekunle Gold Gave To A Fan On Twitter. by KingGBsky(m): 8:44pm On May 31, 2017
holuwajobar:
if u r also wise, u wuld av seen my comment above.... Someone else tld me witout insult....she is wiser

Haba why are you blaming me now for your being dull.
is it my fault?
Re: Chai! See The Epic Reply Adekunle Gold Gave To A Fan On Twitter. by holuwajobar(m): 8:46pm On May 31, 2017
KingGBsky:

Haba why are you blaming me now for being dull. is it my fault?
you r dull
It cant be ur fault....it is passed through d genes....
Re: Chai! See The Epic Reply Adekunle Gold Gave To A Fan On Twitter. by seuncyrus(m): 11:27am On Jun 01, 2017
lmao

(1) (Reply)

Pics: D Banj's 'it Is Not A Lie' Video Behind The Scene Pictures / Nigerian Lady Put Her Huge Boobies On Display As She Eat Egusi And Egg Roll In A / “just Come And Be Going” – Paul Okoye Replies Lola Omotayo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.