Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,077 members, 7,828,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Lay Claim To Ownership Of Benue Valley, Vow To Mobilise Herdsmen - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Lay Claim To Ownership Of Benue Valley, Vow To Mobilise Herdsmen (22423 Views)

Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari / Muhammadu Sakaba Defects To APC, Vows To Mobilise Thousands Of His Followers / 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Lay Claim To Ownership Of Benue Valley, Vow To Mobilise Herdsmen by Leebeedo(m): 3:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
However, Bello urged the National Assembly to intervene on the issue, stressing that "inter-state movement of pastoralists is synonymous to inter-state commerce"

You're a very f00loish man oga bello. So indiciduals that engage in inter-state commerce go about killing and raping people's wife in their farms. I repeat , you're a very f00lish man!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Lay Claim To Ownership Of Benue Valley, Vow To Mobilise Herdsmen by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
hammer6:

They have just being pushing to end up on our border.

I just dey laugh dem becos we will collapse Nigeria and then have our own military on standby to engage any hostile marauding invader.

We are Igbos and war is part of our culture, check the British experience with Aro confederacy.

Abeg, go park one side; you guys are mere chest beaters and nothing more; you are not even Africans lest Nigerians but Jews - so close your mouth before we deport you and Kanu back to your homeland Israel. cheesy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Lay Claim To Ownership Of Benue Valley, Vow To Mobilise Herdsmen by enomakos(m): 5:27pm On Jun 01, 2017
Thorhammer:
Them no born una well cows.. Come and graze on Benue land and see what will happen. You guys think you have monopoly of violence.
they have been grazing and killing Benue people nothing happened
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Lay Claim To Ownership Of Benue Valley, Vow To Mobilise Herdsmen by BrownRoofRep: 5:31pm On Jun 01, 2017
papaking1:

Fighting is not in their DNA, killing and murder is what they are good at. They can't face their victims in a fair fight. Sneaking in on their victims when they are least prepared.
I concur, they are mostly cowards who cannot face armed opponents. Always sneaking and attacking unarmed people, challenge them to a fight and see them run miles away from you...

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Lay Claim To Ownership Of Benue Valley, Vow To Mobilise Herdsmen by martphreak(m): 6:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
pezest:

If he is truly Benue, he should easily relate with every single word u see up there

Are u all this dumb? you speak tiv and expect every Benue man to understand? is't the only tribe in Benue?
common sense is indeed not common
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Lay Claim To Ownership Of Benue Valley, Vow To Mobilise Herdsmen by Fourwinds: 6:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
dat foolish governor of Benue state is very weak....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Lay Claim To Ownership Of Benue Valley, Vow To Mobilise Herdsmen by Blue3k(m): 6:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
Wow the MCA are multiple flavors off dumb. Yes you have right to movement but I can be regulated. You are allowed to breed cattle just buy a ranch or buzz off. No you don't inherit land based on ethnic identity do you own land or not. If do where are your papers. As nomads who didn't settle or develop land how can you say you own it more than farmer?

The federal government not jumping into save you guys wail on. Other items are regulated heavily like transport of fertilizer in Nigeria and explosives. You aren't being picked on.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Lay Claim To Ownership Of Benue Valley, Vow To Mobilise Herdsmen by Abagworo(m): 6:59pm On Jun 01, 2017
This is what happens when you claim to migrate from elsewhere other than where God created you. I'm happy Igbos were created by God in Igboland.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Lay Claim To Ownership Of Benue Valley, Vow To Mobilise Herdsmen by tochukwu75(m): 7:02pm On Jun 01, 2017
It's a welcome development, more bloodshed awaits people of Benue. I will be watching in 3D as events unfolds.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Lay Claim To Ownership Of Benue Valley, Vow To Mobilise Herdsmen by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
Hospitality of Hausas to the evil Fulanis in 1808 led to their (Hausa) eternal slavery

Hospitality of Afonja to the barbaric Fulanis in 1825 led to the installation of an Emir in 1830

Thanks to the Ibadan warriors who repelled them; the whole Yorubaland would have been under Emirate rule.

Fulanis should not be accomodated; otherwise, you lose your sovereignty. Fulanis should not be made friends with; their friendship is to subdue you and rule ovet you.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Lay Claim To Ownership Of Benue Valley, Vow To Mobilise Herdsmen by valexxy: 8:54am On Jun 02, 2017
zombieTRACKER:

I don't pity benue since they voted APC
They deserve what they got
Especially their governor
The fulanis own every inch of Nigeria

Except land of the rising sun cool

Senseless statement from you, who told you it wasn't worst in PDP time.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Lay Claim To Ownership Of Benue Valley, Vow To Mobilise Herdsmen by hushuptimus: 11:18am On Jun 02, 2017
HiddenShadow:

They don't know what is in our mind

Their end will be disastrous
We have the brave gallant Tivs between the marauders and us......
Tivland......for so long the people have resisted the fulanis and will continue to resist them.
As for me I don't want to share border with any marauder.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Lay Claim To Ownership Of Benue Valley, Vow To Mobilise Herdsmen by hushuptimus: 11:22am On Jun 02, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Now it's beginning to make sense, no wonder they keep attacking Benue people for no reason
My brother just imagine oooooo
Laying claim to the rich and fertile benue valley.
This fulani people are so bold.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Lay Claim To Ownership Of Benue Valley, Vow To Mobilise Herdsmen by coolscott(m): 1:18pm On Jun 04, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Check yourself before you wreck yourself! Crying more than the bereaved is suspicious. Omenkalives is on this thread but he hardly paid attention to matter under review. So what's your own really? What did you do in kwara when Fulanis not only overran your land and took your wives, they are still the ruling class. Hypocrisy!
What's this one saying?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Lay Claim To Ownership Of Benue Valley, Vow To Mobilise Herdsmen by coolscott(m): 1:20pm On Jun 04, 2017
hushuptimus:

My brother just imagine oooooo
Laying claim to the rich and fertile benue valley.
This fulani people are so bold.
They are not bold.
They are foolish.
And have medieval brains.
It's up to us to now collectively upgrade it
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Lay Claim To Ownership Of Benue Valley, Vow To Mobilise Herdsmen by Smartademu(m): 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
All de way from fouta jallon de claim root for Benue. angry angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Lay Claim To Ownership Of Benue Valley, Vow To Mobilise Herdsmen by HoluwarTohbar(f): 7:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
Thorhammer:
Them no born una well cows.. Come and graze on Benue land and see what will happen. You guys think you have monopoly of violence.
Is that omenkalives or Iroh grin grin?? Paper tiger! grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Lay Claim To Ownership Of Benue Valley, Vow To Mobilise Herdsmen by HoluwarTohbar(f): 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
omenkaLives:
They are just not gonna enjoy their wànkfest in peace, as though I'm the reason why they can't get it right in their lives.

Tomorrow, the same set of screwed up scrubs would still say I'm a Yoruba man.

What a crying shame.
Hahaha hah hah haha...na only you waka come? Run ooo Fulani is coming grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Etsako Central LGA (Photos) / Mohammed Idris: Why Bandits Kidnapped Me – Niger Commissioner / 7 Passengers Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Freed by Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.