Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Man Dies After Drinking 3 Litres Of Vodka - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Dies After Drinking 3 Litres Of Vodka (1158 Views)

Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) / Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) / Man Dies After Consuming Pregnant Cat Meat In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Dies After Drinking 3 Litres Of Vodka by atorioke(m): 8:54pm On May 31, 2017
A man met his end after taking part in a vodka drinking competition organized by a local supermarket called Saveliy in Russia.

The competition took place in Volgodonsk in south-western Russia’s Rostov Oblast region.

The contest which was titled ‘Who Can Drink More Vodka’ had five participants rushed to medical centre, and one dying from consuming too much alcohol.

However, the Police have started a criminal case against the supermarket for causing death by negligence as well as violating an advertising law which prohibits any action that stimulates the consumption of alcoholic beverages.

40 men took part in the vodka drinking competition which saw them drink vodka put in buckets.

Salami and bread were offered by the shop to line the stomachs of the men, with the winner promised 10 bottles of vodka as a prize.

Just minute after the competition, Doctors arrived and diagnosed six participants with severe intoxication after they started feeling unwell. But a man died later.

“He managed to drink about three litres of vodka, which most likely wouldn’t have ended in death if it was a normal person.” Doctor Mikhail Kravchenko said.

There are rumours that the organisers of the event will escape punishment because participants joined in on a voluntary basis.

Mynd44 lalasticlala

http://www.eyereport.com.ng/man-dies-after-drinking-3-litres-of-vodka/

Re: Man Dies After Drinking 3 Litres Of Vodka by subtlemee(f): 8:58pm On May 31, 2017
Who send am?..lucifer is waiting for him with koboko
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 3 Litres Of Vodka by ekensi01: 9:00pm On May 31, 2017
subtlemee:
Babe slow down no like that we the solve this matter.
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 3 Litres Of Vodka by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 31, 2017
The man drink himself to death
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 3 Litres Of Vodka by chukkystar(m): 9:09pm On May 31, 2017
Even em spirit go high
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 3 Litres Of Vodka by subtlemee(f): 9:10pm On May 31, 2017
ekensi01:

After him don die?
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 3 Litres Of Vodka by stGabrielo(m): 9:12pm On May 31, 2017
grin grin
subtlemee:
grin
subtlemee:

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Drinking 3 Litres Of Vodka by Epositive(m): 9:22pm On May 31, 2017
ekensi01:

are you supersuave? cool
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 3 Litres Of Vodka by ekensi01: 9:42pm On May 31, 2017
Epositive:

are you supersuave? cool
you no see my name?
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 3 Litres Of Vodka by Epositive(m): 9:44pm On May 31, 2017
ekensi01:
you no see my name?

chillax

supersauve cool
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 3 Litres Of Vodka by ekensi01: 9:45pm On May 31, 2017
subtlemee:

After him don die?
yes. just let the man rest no make devil take your advice oh.
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 3 Litres Of Vodka by ekensi01: 9:47pm On May 31, 2017
Epositive:

chillax

supersauve cool
supersauve come; person want put me to impersonate you.
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 3 Litres Of Vodka by SuperSuave(m): 8:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
Epositive:

are you supers.uave? cool

ekensi01:
supersauve come; person want put me to impersonate you.

na ekensi be the troublemaker wey I know, I no know say Epositive sef don join bad gang cheesy
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 3 Litres Of Vodka by ekensi01: 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
SuperSuave:

na ekensi be the troublemaker wey I know, I no know say Epositive sef don join bad gang cheesy
Na me be bad gang? shocked
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 3 Litres Of Vodka by Epositive(m): 9:44pm On Jun 01, 2017
ekensi01:
Na me be bad gang? shocked

i don see who i dey find, oya no vex cheesy
SuperSuave:

I didn't see ur posts around, so i thought ur moniker went to kuje (ban). moreover, i thought he(ekensi) was you coz you guys signatures are somehow close cheesy

Real recognize real ! cool how tha side?
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 3 Litres Of Vodka by SuperSuave(m): 8:51am On Jun 03, 2017
Epositive:

i don see who i dey find, oya no vex cheesy

I didn't see ur posts around, so i thought ur moniker went to kuje (ban). moreover, i thought he(ekensi) was you coz you guys signatures are somehow close cheesy

Real recognize real ! cool how tha side?
I dey jare.

kuje ke? My crimes no dey carry me reach there, at most na 7days for mynd.44 and Aunty spambot's cell grin
Re: Man Dies After Drinking 3 Litres Of Vodka by Epositive(m): 10:02am On Jun 03, 2017
SuperSuave:
I dey jare.

kuje ke? My crimes no dey carry me reach there, at most na 7days for mynd.44 and Aunty spambot's cell grin

aunty-spermbot na dayiska grin

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Soups Is Best With Akpu? / Best Preservatives For Shrimps/prawn,pls Help! / Man Resigns With A Resignation Letter On A Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.