Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,292 members, 7,815,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Loves Watching Lionel Messi Play Soccer. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cristiano Ronaldo Loves Watching Lionel Messi Play Soccer. (608 Views)

How To Correct The Darkening Tv Screen While Watching With A Gotv Decoder. / How To Hack Dream League Soccer Without Rooting Ur Phone / Cristiano Ronaldo -the World's Highest Paid Footballer Ahead Of Lionel Messi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Loves Watching Lionel Messi Play Soccer. by uneeking(m): 4:16am On Jun 01, 2017
Real Madrid has really changed for the better under the Management of Zinedine Zidane. I am not talking just about their victories here and there but also about how he has handled the internal challenges that were holding the team down.

Most notable of all these is the way he has managed to transform Cristiano Ronaldo as a player and as a person. Those who know Ronaldo well (I am not referring to fanatics here but ardent and objective football analysts) will tell you that the guy has really changed for the better.

Imagine a Ronaldo who now lays the ball on for a colleague to score instead of the usual selfish attitude of trying to score himself even from impossible angles. That was not likely to happen in the recent past. A Ronaldo that agrees to be left out of action for some games? Hey, that was not the Ronaldo of a few months ago. Zinedine Zidane has really done a yeoman’s job in reforming this otherwise great striker.

That brings me to the recent post on Ronaldo. In a recent interview with Fox Sports Argentina, Ronaldo actually made the following statements;

“I like to see all good players and Messi is one of them. He is a player,”

“I really enjoy seeing him on the pitch and all the great players.”

“Whenever I’m with him, I have a very good relationship with Messi,”

“It’s not that I go to his house and eat together. He is not a friend, but I consider him a companion by profession and not a rival because I don’t like it, that is, the comparisons.

“It is part of the work and the world of football.”

The Cristiano Ronaldo that we all know of some months back would surely not have made such statements. This surely suggests that he has finally matured into the complete all-round great footballer that he is supposed to be.

And that as far as I am concerned, is due to the great work done by Zinedine Zidane who himself is a world great in the global soccer while he was active as a player.

We all welcome this great development as it is a victory for the world of football and we simply hope this trend continues not just with Ronaldo but also with the other great soccer stars all over the world.

http://uneekomunikations.com/wp/uneekomunikations-cristiano-ronaldo-loves-watching-lionel-messi-play-soccer/

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Loves Watching Lionel Messi Play Soccer. by pressplay411(m): 4:58am On Jun 01, 2017
That's impressive. Zidane must really command his respect for him even accept to make such transformation. But the competitive spirit is part of the sport, even if Messi and CR7 became best of friends the fans and press would still pitch them against eachother.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Loves Watching Lionel Messi Play Soccer. by bamdly(m): 5:23am On Jun 01, 2017
exactly messi na baba d guy no be stingy player

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Government Or A Mistake? / .. / Rain Has Started Falling! Lekki Watch Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.