Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

I Need Twitter And Facebook Accounts - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Twitter And Facebook Accounts (527 Views)

I Need Twitter Account With 100k Followers / Yes! Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter And Youtube To Remove 'terrorist Content' / Please Treat As Urgent: I Need Twitter Account With Over 80k Nigerian Followers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Twitter And Facebook Accounts by DeepEyes: 7:26am On Jun 01, 2017
Expired!

1 Like

Re: I Need Twitter And Facebook Accounts by deevibes(m): 10:12am On Jun 01, 2017
I have 18k and 39k page for sale

call/WhatsApp 08149655825

DeepEyes:
Hi, I need Twitter and Facebook accounts with the following specs;

Number of followers/likes- 10k+ (Real, not bots. 20k is ideal)

Niche- Entertainment/fashion/Lifestyle/etc

Location​- Primarily Nigerian, but could also have a chunk of its audience from the world over.

Demographics- Youth (this isn't all that important tho)

Status- Readymade,​ or you may build it within an agreed period of time.

Budget- 15-30k (depends)

Note: I'm a straight shooter and would like to deal with a fellow straight shooter who isn't GREEDY or a "sharp guy" as I intend to work with u on similar things again very soon, so any sign of a tricky personality​ is a big turnoff.

You may reply here or on WhatsApp (+2348068004509). Thanks.
Re: I Need Twitter And Facebook Accounts by babablogger: 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
DeepEyes:
Hi, I need Twitter and Facebook accounts with the following specs;

Number of followers/likes- 10k+ (Real, not bots. 20k is ideal)

Niche- Entertainment/fashion/Lifestyle/etc

Location​- Primarily Nigerian, but could also have a chunk of its audience from the world over.

Demographics- Youth (this isn't all that important tho)

Status- Readymade,​ or you may build it within an agreed period of time.

Budget- 15-30k (depends)

Note: I'm a straight shooter and would like to deal with a fellow straight shooter who isn't GREEDY or a "sharp guy" as I intend to work with u on similar things again very soon, so any sign of a tricky personality​ is a big turnoff.

You may reply here or on WhatsApp (+2348068004509). Thanks.

I have a 14,700 likes FB page for sale
Re: I Need Twitter And Facebook Accounts by DeepEyes: 6:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
babablogger:

I have a 14,700 likes FB page for sale
how much is it jare. Hope u're not greedy Sha cos It seems everyone is trying to MAKE A FORTUNE from everything these days. Everyone wants to be Steve Jobs and Bill Gates even if all they did was post pictures on a page under someone else's identity. Very funny. Im only paying u for the time uve invested in posting things to grow the page cos I don't have such time, not because I think uve created something extraordinary like an apple computer. Lol. That's why I put that notice there in the first place cos I know Nigerians.
Re: I Need Twitter And Facebook Accounts by babablogger: 6:50pm On Jun 01, 2017
DeepEyes:
how much is it jare. Hope u're not greedy Sha cos It seems everyone is trying to MAKE A FORTUNE from everything these days. Everyone wants to be Steve Jobs and Bill Gates even if all they did was post pictures on a page under someone else's identity. Very funny. Im only paying u for the time uve invested in posting things to grow the page cos I don't have such time, not because I think uve created something extraordinary like an apple computer. Lol. That's why I put that notice there in the first place cos I know Nigerians.
9k but negotiable

(1) (Reply)

Nëed A Good Bulk SMS With Android App / Make Money From Your Blog With Sponsored Post!! / How To Boost Your Social Media Marketing - Tip 1 - Automate Your Social Bookmark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.