Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,302 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Beware Of This Adsense Scammer (peter Anezi) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Beware Of This Adsense Scammer (peter Anezi) (589 Views)

The Person In This Picture Is An Adsense Scammer / This Moniker [domzzy] Is An Adsense Scammer / Facebook Seller And Adsense Scammer Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This Adsense Scammer (peter Anezi) by marltech: 7:31am On Jun 01, 2017
I have nothing to say
Read chats below.
He contacted me this morning (from Nairaland) that he wants to buy my adsense.
Anywhere you see that name.. Just run. Omo ale jatijati

Re: Beware Of This Adsense Scammer (peter Anezi) by marltech: 7:33am On Jun 01, 2017
More

Re: Beware Of This Adsense Scammer (peter Anezi) by Blogtrovert(f): 7:45am On Jun 01, 2017
lol...Your last messages tho! I guess he is the same Peter.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This Adsense Scammer (peter Anezi) by marltech: 7:51am On Jun 01, 2017
Blogtrovert:
lol...Your last messages tho! I guess he is the same Peter.

Apparently. He is

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Adsense Scammer (peter Anezi) by Qriousity(m): 8:17am On Jun 01, 2017
This guy promised me he won't scam again. Seems he is a scam addict.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Adsense Scammer (peter Anezi) by DaPhilosopher(m): 6:55pm On Jun 01, 2017
So this guy has not stopped scamming? i know him two years back but i was able to collect my money. He uses different names but that Peter Anezi are common. The guy is a real crook. He is not only Adsense scammer oooo. He can scam u frm any angle. I just pity his unborn children.
Re: Beware Of This Adsense Scammer (peter Anezi) by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 02, 2017
This guy also scam my cousin. Chai. This guy is more than a notorious scammer.
Re: Beware Of This Adsense Scammer (peter Anezi) by uzohrome(m): 9:32am On Jun 02, 2017
Scammer everywhere on the internet, A guy wanted to scam me, he approached me to sell $6000 Paypal Fund to him @ N340 per $ that is N2040000, I told him To pay before I send but he refused, he said I should effect the transaction before payment... I said ok, and he is my friend on facebook then searched his friends' list and find 3 mutual friends we had together. I approached first one and explain to him that I needed to transfer 6k dollar to this guy and I want him to stand in the middle (escrow) for the transaction... he accepted then I asked the guy to send his money to him and I will send him 6k PayPal fund but he refused then I discovered he was a scammer... I took my time to trace him to ado ekiti using a lady and the guy(scammer) is squatting with 6 boys in one room and can not even afford 10k as his own but wanted to buy a PayPal fund worth 6k dollars.

My advice is to use someone you both knew as escrow and if any of you disagree then there is a foul play within you guys.

have a nice day to you all

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos- Classified Wordpress Theme - Directory & Listings Corporate Download Now / Help Needed / Nigeria Male Fast Rising Blogger Kingsleymaurice Set Plan To Overtake Lindaikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.