Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Hillary Clinton Claps Back At Donald Trump On Twitter - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hillary Clinton Claps Back At Donald Trump On Twitter (32056 Views)

Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings / See Explosive Response CNN Gave Trump On Twitter. / Donald Trump Bans Diego Maradona From Entering US "For Insulting Trump On TV" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hillary Clinton Claps Back At Donald Trump On Twitter by madampresident(f): 10:38am On Jun 01, 2017
Behold, the covfefe president cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton Claps Back At Donald Trump On Twitter by Shortyy(f): 10:38am On Jun 01, 2017
Lmfaoooo grin grin Hilary gives shade more than an oak tree! Dear old,l Donnie, I bet his phone was snatched from him from Melania when he was bout typing that.
Re: Hillary Clinton Claps Back At Donald Trump On Twitter by seunny4lif(m): 10:38am On Jun 01, 2017
Emilycazx:
cc mynd44 lalasticlala
Wetin concern Lala
Leave Lala alone

Re: Hillary Clinton Claps Back At Donald Trump On Twitter by banmee(m): 10:39am On Jun 01, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
The guy above me cool

God brought trump to bring sanity back to this world, I am so proud of him.....

Nigerians are just praying that everywhere else in the world should become like Nigeria. Well, it won't work.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Claps Back At Donald Trump On Twitter by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 01, 2017
vickylincon:
nawa for these two candidates o. but if its in my naija..it's their supporters you will see fighting on the street. it's well

That's how Animal kingdom behaves na. Why do you think the Whites calls Africa black monkeys cheesy

Re: Hillary Clinton Claps Back At Donald Trump On Twitter by oyienootieno: 10:41am On Jun 01, 2017
madridguy:
Trump should ignore the satanic woman and move on with his government.

Don't worry she will ignore the COVFEFE
Re: Hillary Clinton Claps Back At Donald Trump On Twitter by FemiFemola: 10:42am On Jun 01, 2017
1st world problems. We no even get light for here.

3 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton Claps Back At Donald Trump On Twitter by Adminisher: 10:43am On Jun 01, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
The guy above me cool

There is nothing sane about Trump

2 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton Claps Back At Donald Trump On Twitter by Guyman02: 10:43am On Jun 01, 2017
That wicked woman Hillary and Obama still blames Putin and the Russians for their loss just like APC has been blaming PDP for their failures.

2 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton Claps Back At Donald Trump On Twitter by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 01, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
The guy above me cool

He will be impleached before the year runs out

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Claps Back At Donald Trump On Twitter by ekhai(m): 10:44am On Jun 01, 2017
HiddenShadow:
The election has left these 2 people very bitter against themselves
The whole American society. It's sharply divided like the way the 2015 did to Nigeria.
Re: Hillary Clinton Claps Back At Donald Trump On Twitter by Mac2016(m): 10:46am On Jun 01, 2017
madridguy:
Trump should ignore the satanic woman and move on with his government.

I am not surprised. I watched so many videos, pre-election, of pastors and shenanigans claiming that Trump is "Godsent" and his programs are "God-endorsed" possibly you did too. They have ways of making us buy anything, its simple...they just add "palatable" religious flavor. May God save us from our cluelessness and alacrity to dump logic instantly when religious or "Godly" things are involved. #AmNotPartisan tho

3 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton Claps Back At Donald Trump On Twitter by seunny4lif(m): 10:47am On Jun 01, 2017
oshe11:
These people have reduced America

She even had to say "Covfefe" grin

Putin come n take Over Jare

Re: Hillary Clinton Claps Back At Donald Trump On Twitter by Mac2016(m): 10:48am On Jun 01, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
The guy above me cool

What are your cogent proofs?

I am not surprised. I watched so many videos, pre-election, of pastors and shenanigans claiming that Trump is "Godsent" and his programs are "God-endorsed" possibly you did too. They have ways of making us buy anything, its simple...they just add "palatable" religious flavor. May God save us from our cluelessness and alacrity to dump logic instantly religious or "Godly" things are involved. #AmNotPartisan tho
Re: Hillary Clinton Claps Back At Donald Trump On Twitter by hucienda: 10:49am On Jun 01, 2017
ehya ... d election loss rili pain am o cheesy

Inspite of everything in her favour - overtly biased media, two presidents, party machinery and party establishment, celebs and so on - she and the dems snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

2 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton Claps Back At Donald Trump On Twitter by BayodeAkinola(m): 10:52am On Jun 01, 2017

Re: Hillary Clinton Claps Back At Donald Trump On Twitter by Bills2307(m): 10:53am On Jun 01, 2017
timilehin007:
Habeeb pls flash me when Nigerians begin to react to this.

Till then
. Lol. Even for grave. U still Neva recieve d flashing! We never tackle our legend of the SICKER (buhari) finish.

Re: Hillary Clinton Claps Back At Donald Trump On Twitter by DONSMITH123(m): 10:54am On Jun 01, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
The guy above me cool

welcome back bro.
Re: Hillary Clinton Claps Back At Donald Trump On Twitter by buffalowings: 10:57am On Jun 01, 2017
yeyeboi:
Ok

Haha
Re: Hillary Clinton Claps Back At Donald Trump On Twitter by afbstrategies: 10:57am On Jun 01, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
The guy above me cool

You can obsess about Trump all you want , just keep God out of it. You are simply swimming in ignorance because Trump is doing the opposite of all you're praising him for.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Claps Back At Donald Trump On Twitter by dabrake(m): 10:57am On Jun 01, 2017
madridguy:
grin grin grin Laughing in Baruten..... someone once told us he don't have a shoe grin and another one said he don't have money for form tongue tongue tongue I hope you're not going into politics? grin

Did you serve in Kwara state?
Re: Hillary Clinton Claps Back At Donald Trump On Twitter by Omeokachie: 11:00am On Jun 01, 2017
Leaders behaving like kids on nairaland.
Re: Hillary Clinton Claps Back At Donald Trump On Twitter by timilehin007(m): 11:01am On Jun 01, 2017
Bills2307:
. Lol. Even for grave. U still Neva recieve d flashing! We never tackle our legend of the SICKER (buhari) finish.

Abeg leave Buhari with him wahala..I see the flashing I no just wan pick am undecided Buhari dey beside me then I no want wahala B4 them go plant money wah never see for my life for my cassava farm undecided

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Claps Back At Donald Trump On Twitter by Pascal181: 11:05am On Jun 01, 2017
This satanic woman shld allow Trump to concentrate on governance pls. Americans have made d right choice period!

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Claps Back At Donald Trump On Twitter by DozieInc(m): 11:06am On Jun 01, 2017
Ok
Re: Hillary Clinton Claps Back At Donald Trump On Twitter by Lancelott(m): 11:10am On Jun 01, 2017
This is the problem with Nigeria, if our presidents (both past and present), had exhibited the dogged resilience this Trump is showing, terrorism might not have the stronghold it has on Nigeria. The question to Nigerians is this, why do you hate a president who is concerned about American lives? Is Trump the president of Zoogeria? All his policies are sound. The wall to keep out criminal elements from other countries like Mexico, who come to America to prostitute young girls, sell drugs, sell arms etc in the US. Or is it the immigration policy to keep some extremists away from His country? Look at Manchester, so many lives lost because a country was welcoming....if those from the middle east feel aggrieved, why don't they go to Saudi Arabia, UAE etc? If you want to enter a country, do so through the right means and be properly vetted and documented,that's Trump message and there is nothing wrong in that. Look at even our Nigerians who go there, some of them na illegal entry and still, they commit a lot of crimes. Is that fair? I ask again, tell me why you hate Trump? this whole making fun of Him because of a covfefe whatever should stop pls. Afterall, our president has done worse, Obama pikin was smoking crack and was caught on camera, Hillary husband dey tear other kitten when him dey office. So who is worse?? The American people love Trump more than you think, don't be fooled by those rallies on CNN. I get guys when vote Trump so please let himbe afterall no be Goat elect am.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Claps Back At Donald Trump On Twitter by ModCaller: 11:10am On Jun 01, 2017
emusmithy:
He is somewhere doing this...

[img]https://media./images/1cb969c00a224b34afc2422354eb97b2/tenor.gif[/img]

I love that Kim of a guy.
Re: Hillary Clinton Claps Back At Donald Trump On Twitter by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 01, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Donald Trump is an African in fact that guy from Warri.
Re: Hillary Clinton Claps Back At Donald Trump On Twitter by ModCaller: 11:12am On Jun 01, 2017
Pascal181:
This satanic woman shld allow Trump to concentrate on governance pls. Americans have made d right choice period!
You were the one who made her Satanic?

People don't know that Trump is the devil himself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Opens Up On Why Nigeria Cancelled Military Training / Sasha Obama Absent At Obama’s Farewell Address Due To Her Exam / Biden’s Victory Will Attract $700b To Nigeria, Other Emerging Markets, Say Exper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.