Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

MMM Thailand Announces RESTART. All Money Lost - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Thailand Announces RESTART. All Money Lost (3635 Views)

How To Recover Money Lost In Vitual Sport Betting. / MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Thailand Announces RESTART. All Money Lost by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 02, 2017
richinvestor:
dont qoute me again..... Jobless man.

Ponzi merchant like u.
Re: MMM Thailand Announces RESTART. All Money Lost by richinvestor: 7:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
sgtponzihater:

Ponzi merchant like u.
i love it... I'm making good dough on it.... So go and die.... Fool

1 Like

Re: MMM Thailand Announces RESTART. All Money Lost by Yem0350: 8:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: MMM Thailand Announces RESTART. All Money Lost by yemmit90: 8:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
sgtponzihater:

I would buy u and ur poultry. Ponzi merchant like u
Guy Poultry investment is not a child play o. It is a capital intensive program.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Thailand Announces RESTART. All Money Lost by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
yemmit90:

Guy Poultry investment is not a child play o. It is a capital intensive program.

So I heard bro. If I can maintain a wife and am planning to marry another, then I can afford that business. Thanks all d same
Re: MMM Thailand Announces RESTART. All Money Lost by kuluTemper: 5:00am On Jun 03, 2017
@op and @sgtponzihater,

Always endeavour to quote the correct news. We all hate Ponzi schemes, however, we don't have to tell a lie in order to convince people of the truth. Doing so erodes our credibility.

Your headline should have read, all monies frozen, not lost.

Please find the whole news below.

Unfortunately, we have to announce a restart. We will not dwell on the reasons here as they are largely of no interest to anyone. We should admit that we have made a number of mistakes that we will learn from and will never repeat again.

So now, since the moment this announcement is published:

All pre-restart mavros are "frozen" making all transactions with them impossible. As the System develops, we will gradually buy them back from you.
The rules will basically remain the same, with some differences though: 50 % growth rate for the first contribution in mavros is revoked (participants created a lot of multi accounts which was the main reason for the restart) -- instead, we launch three-month contributions of two types:
40% per month — in the event of an early withdrawal of funds (earlier than three months), the total amount accrued for the period since the day of donation till withdrawal will be recalculated at the rate of 30% per month.
50% per month — in the event of an early withdrawal of funds (earlier than three months), a participants will get an initial payment only (without accrued percentage).
Mavro will grow now daily and at a steady pace, not periodically on Tuesday and Thursday, as before.
All of this is very unpleasant, but be sure it is not the end of the world! MMM has always been and will always be! Join the System and you'll have it all back and more (if you've lost something). The more so as now is a good moment to start it all from scratch.

We hope for your understanding,
MMM Administration

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Thailand Announces RESTART. All Money Lost by idu1(m): 5:36am On Jun 03, 2017
sgtponzihater:

With your 80k job?

1 Like

Re: MMM Thailand Announces RESTART. All Money Lost by yandevboy: 6:51am On Jun 03, 2017
sgtponzihater:

So I heard bro. If I can maintain a wife and am planning to marry another, then I can afford that business. Thanks all d same

Don't give birth to children you can't train cos your hate is already making you disoriented....

Why don't you start threads on Nairaland to add value to people's lives instead of this jobless and aimless attempt to stop a force greater than you.

Find something meaningful to do with your miserable life

1 Like

Re: MMM Thailand Announces RESTART. All Money Lost by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 03, 2017
kuluTemper:
@op and @sgtponzihater,

Always endeavour to quote the correct news. We all hate Ponzi schemes, however, we don't have to tell a lie in order to convince people of the truth. Doing so erodes our credibility.

Your headline should have read, all monies frozen, not lost.

Please find the whole news below.

Unfortunately, we have to announce a restart. We will not dwell on the reasons here as they are largely of no interest to anyone. We should admit that we have made a number of mistakes that we will learn from and will never repeat again.

So now, since the moment this announcement is published:

All pre-restart mavros are "frozen" making all transactions with them impossible. As the System develops, we will gradually buy them back from you.
The rules will basically remain the same, with some differences though: 50 % growth rate for the first contribution in mavros is revoked (participants created a lot of multi accounts which was the main reason for the restart) -- instead, we launch three-month contributions of two types:
40% per month — in the event of an early withdrawal of funds (earlier than three months), the total amount accrued for the period since the day of donation till withdrawal will be recalculated at the rate of 30% per month.
50% per month — in the event of an early withdrawal of funds (earlier than three months), a participants will get an initial payment only (without accrued percentage).
Mavro will grow now daily and at a steady pace, not periodically on Tuesday and Thursday, as before.
All of this is very unpleasant, but be sure it is not the end of the world! MMM has always been and will always be! Join the System and you'll have it all back and more (if you've lost something). The more so as now is a good moment to start it all from scratch.

We hope for your understanding,
MMM Administration

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

What term do u expect scammers to use?, the freeze those moneys without ever unfreezing them.
Re: MMM Thailand Announces RESTART. All Money Lost by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 03, 2017
yandevboy:

Don't give birth to children you can't train cos your hate is already making you disoriented....

Why don't you start threads on Nairaland to add value to people's lives instead of this jobless and aimless attempt to stop a force greater than you.

Find something meaningful to do with your miserable life

I am noblier than MMM. I've never scammed anyone, MMM scammed millions, who is greater?
Re: MMM Thailand Announces RESTART. All Money Lost by tundejoseph4(m): 9:36am On Jun 03, 2017
sgtponzihater:

u won buy my chairman poultry with ur bet money. mind your business let everybody do whatever they like with their money, u dey use ur money to carry olosho, playing gambling and another person dey use do ponzi which one is better. U 've mental problem, despite ur hatred against get help worldwide, it is still waxing strong. just mind ur mind b4 I deal with u

1 Like

Re: MMM Thailand Announces RESTART. All Money Lost by kuluTemper: 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
sgtponzihater:

What term do u expect scammers to use?, the freeze those moneys without ever unfreezing them.

Nope, do your homework well. I have been following subscribers of the MMM Nigeria, and I see that they have a mechanism to defrost their already frozen money.

It works for them, I never envy them. The only thing is I will not support telling lies to convince someone of the truth.

1 Like

Re: MMM Thailand Announces RESTART. All Money Lost by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 03, 2017
kuluTemper:

Nope, do your homework well. I have been following subscribers of the MMM Nigeria, and I see that they have a mechanism to defrost their already frozen money.

It works for them, I never envy them. The only thing is I will not support telling lies to convince someone of the truth.

I have interacted with old participants of MMM, most are living in regrets. The ones struggling hard for relevance are old participants, guiders and old participants, who by some stroke of luck where not burnt by the crash of MMM. MMM crashed like crazy, they are technically gone and are only trying to save face.
Re: MMM Thailand Announces RESTART. All Money Lost by imagrg(m): 5:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
sgtponzihater:

Something tells me u are jobless, keep off my mentions because I aired my view without involving u.

Innovate and shun Ponzi schemes
You look like your psych was hurt by a punzi scheme in the past, brother.
Drop these unsolicited patronage of Nairaland. You are attracting too much hate to yourself. Be reasonable, my boy!
Re: MMM Thailand Announces RESTART. All Money Lost by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 03, 2017
imagrg:

You look like your psych was hurt by a punzi scheme in the past, brother.
Drop these unsolicited patronage of Nairaland. You are attracting too much hate to yourself. Be reasonable, my boy!

Pls be reasonable, if u can't avoid me.
Re: MMM Thailand Announces RESTART. All Money Lost by Mmadu111: 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2017
sgtponzihater:

I have interacted with old participants of MMM, most are living in regrets. The ones struggling hard for relevance are old participants, guiders and old participants, who by some stroke of luck where not burnt by the crash of MMM. MMM crashed like crazy, they are technically gone and are only trying to save face.
Ignorant like a toddler. Wallow well in your Ignorant.
Re: MMM Thailand Announces RESTART. All Money Lost by donaldking10: 12:27am On Jun 04, 2017
sgtponzihater:

Pls be reasonable, if u can't avoid me.

please am begging u, just reveal your identity.
be a man, PLEASE!! Stop hiding in the shadow like the useless coward u are. reveal your identity and see how long u would last on this planet earth.
Re: MMM Thailand Announces RESTART. All Money Lost by Mmadu111: 7:39am On Jun 04, 2017
sgtponzihater:

I am noblier than MMM. I've never scammed anyone, MMM scammed millions, who is greater?
Everything is now going digital, business and Madness are all going digital lately and Your Madness has long ago digitalized. Congratulations

4 Likes

Re: MMM Thailand Announces RESTART. All Money Lost by dutch4u(m): 1:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
Harbdulrasaq:
Wife of the President, Mrs. Aisha Buhari has said that his husband will soon return home to celebrate Eid-el-Kabir in Maitaiama Mosue, Abuja.

Recall that Hajiya Aisha left for London about five days ago, to be with the President.

She gave the update on the President’s health in a message to the 23rd Annual Ramadan Lecture of Ansar-ud-deen Society of Nigeria (ADS) held in Abuja.

The First Lady, who left for London about five days ago, was represented at the lecture by her Senior Special Assistant on Administration, Dr. Hajo Sani.

“My husband is recovering very fast. And very soon, he will return to the country to resume his official duties,” she said.

“I thank Nigerians for their prayers for my husband. Please, do not relent in your prayers.”

The message sparked shouts of Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!! Allahu Akbar!!!(God is great) by the Muslim faithful.

She added:”The President will be back very soon.”

She said she was “hopeful of observing this year’s Eid-el-Kabir festival at the ADS Mosque in Maitama as she had been doing even before getting into office.”

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/buhari-to-return-soon-to-celebrate-eid.html

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Stockbrokers Under Sec Investigation / AMAZING ESTATE AND INVESTMENT IN THE CITY OF CALABAR. / An Investment That Is Worthy Of Your Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.