Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,108 members, 7,860,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

Check Out The Lyrics Of Legends In The Making - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Check Out The Lyrics Of Legends In The Making (370 Views)

Can Someone Please Write Out The Lyrics To Ebe Sola Allyson / My Best Ghanian Song Of 2018 - Can Any Ghanian Translate The Lyrics For Me? / 10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Lyrics Of Legends In The Making by Unikempire(m): 8:17am On Jun 01, 2017
We dropped the song "Legends in the making" about a week ago and all we got was all positive reviews folks that have heard the jam still can't get enough of it...so we decided to drop the lyrics of the song so that some of you that are having difficulty in hearing some of the fast flows can actually see for yourself that they weren't just muttering gibberish and so that you can learn and maybe rap along too

Intro(heezy houdini):
Am a legend in the making(dk prodigy)
Am a legend in the making(davizzle)
Am a legend in the making(M.X)
Am a legend in the making
Hook (heezy houdini & M.X):
Oh yea i woke in The hall of fame
Let em know i said it
All my hommies balling cos we're legends in the making
Omoh gimme small time you go know my name o
Nga abu nnukwu mmadu ma mecha kpatakwa ego
(Am feeling like)...john kenedy F, martin luther i'll never relent
(Am feeling like)...murtala, gowon, fela kuti hommie now am the one
(Am feeling like)...i was born for this, the whole world will never get enough of me
Now hol' up imma say it properly
Am a legend kid theres no stopping me
Verse 1(Dk prodigy):
First thing first
came a long way from the hunger and thirst
came a long when they knew me haters booed me when t.......

continue at http://www.unikempire.com.ng/2017/06/Unik-lyrics-legends-in-the-making-DK-PRODIGY-DAVIZZLE-M.X-HEEZY-HOUDINI.html

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Gentlemen #listen / Download Music: Dammy Krane X Davido X Wstrn - Ladies (remix) / Listen To Galadima, So Amazing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.