Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

How To Download Android Play Store App Using Telegram - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Download Android Play Store App Using Telegram (1154 Views)

Need Help Webmasters My Cards Don't Work With Google Play Store App / Free Fire - Battlegrounds unlimited diamonds hack cheat tool download Android iO / Best Free Play Store App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Download Android Play Store App Using Telegram by jendy36(m): 8:30am On Jun 01, 2017
http://jendyjasper..com.ng/2017/05/how-to-download-android-play-store-app.html

Few weeks back, we covered a series on how to download YouTube videos or audios using telegram. Possibly you did not know that it is possible to download android play store apps using Telegram.

It is possible to do this , either on mobile or Desktop. The need arises because, sometimes, connecting to play store may take longer time than expected and consumes lot more data. As you already know, telegram is a lightweight app, which makes it to load faster. Kindly follow the below steps to see how you can download androip play store app using telegram, even for apps that worths over 1 GB data.

Image result for telegram

STEPS
First search for @apkl_bot on your telegram search button or add the bot using this link
Once you have added, this bot, simply click on join or add to enable this bot

What can this bot do?
This bot helps you to download latest version of any free android games and apps easily and quickly.

This bot works in inline mode as well :blush:

just send me the name of an app or a game

To begin with it, type "/start" without the double quotes
You will then see this message : Hi!, please send me the name of any android app or game to download it.
i am also available in inline mode.

Type any app name and follow the instructions.

The good side of this is that you can preview the app before downloading in a case where an app has several similar names.

This is simply how to download android google play store apps using Telegram.

Note:. Once you request for an app with huge size, you will be prompted with what to do.
Re: How To Download Android Play Store App Using Telegram by lukaslegros: 2:51am On Sep 10, 2020
I know a page with many new apps that are useful to users. Home page: https://seol.info/
Re: How To Download Android Play Store App Using Telegram by Andercruz: 11:47am On Jul 13, 2022
A very good day. I sent you nairaland mail. Pls could you reply so I could converse with you, sir.
Thank you so much.

jendy36:
http://jendyjasper..com.ng/2017/05/how-to-download-android-play-store-app.html

Few weeks back, we covered a series on how to download YouTube videos or audios using telegram. Possibly you did not know that it is possible to download android play store apps using Telegram.

It is possible to do this , either on mobile or Desktop. The need arises because, sometimes, connecting to play store may take longer time than expected and consumes lot more data. As you already know, telegram is a lightweight app, which makes it to load faster. Kindly follow the below steps to see how you can download androip play store app using telegram, even for apps that worths over 1 GB data.

Image result for telegram

STEPS
First search for @apkl_bot on your telegram search button or add the bot using this link
Once you have added, this bot, simply click on join or add to enable this bot

What can this bot do?
This bot helps you to download latest version of any free android games and apps easily and quickly.

This bot works in inline mode as well :blush:

just send me the name of an app or a game

To begin with it, type "/start" without the double quotes
You will then see this message : Hi!, please send me the name of any android app or game to download it.
i am also available in inline mode.

Type any app name and follow the instructions.

The good side of this is that you can preview the app before downloading in a case where an app has several similar names.

This is simply how to download android google play store apps using Telegram.

Note:. Once you request for an app with huge size, you will be prompted with what to do.
Re: How To Download Android Play Store App Using Telegram by ElizabethWe: 9:58am On Sep 28, 2022
One of the greatest benefits of using Telegram is that it has over a hundred million active users worldwide. Telegram is an instant messaging app that was designed to be fast, easy and secure. Here you get https://www.roofpaintingauckland.co.nz/ and learn more new ways for latest room washing. To download Android play store app using telegram you just need to follow the steps given below.

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Can I Confirm My Identity On Facebook From A Lost Phone Number / Is Web Development Still Profitable / If Youtube > Myspace And Myspace > Google Then Youtube > Google :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.