Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,096 members, 7,953,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:39 PM

See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) (48997 Views)

Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) / Big Snake (viper) Killed In My Area This Morning (pics) / See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
kiss
MrCork:

...that's a toy scopiion my niggggga....who u tink u kiddddnapin?(no oofensece/ angry

Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) by Xsem(m): 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
blaquebelle:
it's a crustacean, Bros
Go and read your book

Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) by Spidermon: 6:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
e be like say you get one old woman breast wey you dey target
no use scorpion cover up bros. Lol
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) by Ademoore07(m): 6:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
bamdly:

u mean they are not so poisinous

Not poisonous. The sting can kill a kid. It depends on your bodies capacity to cope with stings. When d scorpion stings, the body spot changes colour as if it was an abrasion.
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) by adontcare(f): 6:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
Scorpion stung ma bum and I lost my 2months pregnancy. Very painful poisonous beast
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) by adontcare(f): 6:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
blaquebelle:
it's a crustacean, Bros
. Its an arachnid. But Crab, prawn shrimps, crayfish are all crustaceans. All under arthropods in animal classification. Mosquito, cockroach, fly are under insecta.
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) by bamdly(m): 6:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ademoore07:

Not poisonous. The sting can kill a kid. It depends on your bodies capacity to cope with stings. When d scorpion stings, the body spot changes colour as if it was an abrasion.
thank u for letting me know i always think their sting kills what about all this millipede
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) by IYANGBALI: 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
Lala come see big meat o
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) by Ademoore07(m): 9:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
bamdly:

thank u for letting me know i always think their sting kills what about all this millipede

Not all classes of millipedes do stings. U will need a zoologist to tutor u about them. What I know is that once a millipede stings u, u will start scratching the spot. Scorpions stings is more complex than that because it affects not just the skin but also the central nervous system. That's why it's very painful likewise bee stings
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) by josielewa(m): 9:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
wadetaw202:

Can you mention just one benefit of a scorpion? When you see a scorpion, then don't kill it , you hear?
a 5 litre venom of scorpion worths over 20million dollars...for cancer cure...

1 Like

Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) by bamdly(m): 9:40pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ademoore07:

Not all classes of millipedes do stings. U will need a zoologist to tutor u about them. What I know is that once a millipede stings u, u will start scratching the spot. Scorpions stings is more complex than that because it affects not just the skin but also the central nervous system. That's why it's very painful likewise bee stings
thanks for your time
and the reason for me asking is some 1 said a millipede bite her
I was already thinking maybe the person will die
hope I didn't disturb you with my questions

1 Like

Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) by Noblewhiz(m): 10:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
Didn't know we have scorpions in Nigeria.. shocked
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) by dunelsty(m): 5:24am On Jun 02, 2017
vanida6:
Uhmm and u killed it and post em here sad

that's a cute dp
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) by arimahoseloka(m): 5:58am On Jun 02, 2017
u cow, why did u kill it. cant u catch it and put it somewhere safe.
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) by wadetaw202: 9:18am On Jun 02, 2017
fuckerstard:

Olodo you better shut up , how e go get benefit. Na government i blame for your lack of comprehension . Venom research would be too much for you to make sense of.

Where is the research facility anyways.

You are a full time dead brain, you know. Condemning and supporting at the same time? Your brain requires quick checkup
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 02, 2017
wadetaw202:

You are a full time dead brain, you know. Condemning and supporting at the same time? Your brain requires quick checkup

Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) by wadetaw202: 9:25am On Jun 02, 2017
fuckerstard:

I'm on my way to suicide. I'm such an idiot
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) by LMandela(m): 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
soberdrunk:
Nah to grind am smoke am!! angry angry
oshey baddest! You don ever experience anyting like "Stinging Highness"?
Re: See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics) by och719: 12:17am On Dec 05, 2017
adontcare:
Scorpion stung ma bum and I lost my 2months pregnancy. Very painful poisonous beast

It literally got you there? I wonder if the pain made you cry. (cry=sob, whimper, etc)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Completely Unclad Man On Top Of A Powerline In Lagos- Photos. / Some Of The World's Most Expensive Items Ever Sold At Auction (Photos) / How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.