Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

I Need A Business Loan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Business Loan (846 Views)

Best Small Business Loan Websites You Can Use To Boost Your Business / Urgent Need Of Personal/Business Loan / Need A Business Loan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Business Loan by Neduzze5(m): 8:43am On Jun 01, 2017
Greetings and Happy New Month to all an Sundry.

To the Nairaland business section guys, I loyal pass ooo.

I want to use this medium to request for a little loan of #300, 000 (Three hundred thousand naira).

What Do I Need This Loan For?

I'm trying to start up a small business and I need a start up capital.

What is My Repayment Plan?

For N300, 000 given to me, I will pay back N400, 000 in three months. After that, I would pay you N20, 000 every month for the next five months as a way of showing gratitude.

Where Am I Currently Domiciled?

I reside in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. We can meet at your behest to execute the deal and possibly sign some legal papers.

How Can You Reach Me?

You can reach me on my email - curtwriter@gmail.com or Message me on WhatsApp with the number provided on my signature.

Thank you in anticipation.

Yours sincerely,
Neduzze5.
Re: I Need A Business Loan by Memejem: 6:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
When it sounds too good to be true. That's because it usually is.

So for a 300,000 naira loan. You are promising to pay back the loan with 33.33% interest.l within just 3 months. Then pay another 200,000 spread over 10 months. Which will be AN ADDITINAL 300,000 in total that you are giving back in approximately 1 year.

What business is this? That will allow you to give someone 600,000 in one year? Why not go through the proper channels and make this request from a bank?

This thing just sounds fishy.

Issa trap. Na MMM tins

Don't try this rubbish unless you just want to give away your money for free

You have been warned
Re: I Need A Business Loan by sellamarket(m): 8:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
Neduzze5:
Greetings and Happy New Month to all an Sundry.

To the Nairaland business section guys, I loyal pass ooo.

I want to use this medium to request for a little loan of #300, 000 (Three hundred thousand naira).

What Do I Need This Loan For?

I'm trying to start up a small business and I need a start up capital.

What is My Repayment Plan?

For N300, 000 given to me, I will pay back N400, 000 in three months. After that, I would pay you N20, 000 every month for the next ten months as a way of showing gratitude.

Where Am I Currently Domiciled?

I reside in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. We can meet at your behest to execute the deal and possibly sign some legal papers.

How Can You Reach Me?

You can reach me on my email - curtwriter@gmail.com or Message me on WhatsApp with the number provided on my signature.

Thank you in anticipation.

Yours sincerely,
Neduzze5.

Try https://ioumoney.com.ng
Re: I Need A Business Loan by Nobody: 2:07am On Jun 02, 2017
Memejem:

So for a 300,000 naira loan. You are promising to pay back the loan with 33.33% interest.l within just 3 months. Then pay another 200,000 spread over 10 months. Which will be AN ADDITINAL 300,000 in total that you are giving back in approximately 1 year.

What business is this? That will allow you to give someone 600,000 in one year? Why not go through the proper channels and make this request from a bank?

Issa trap. Na MMM tins

You have been warned

Sounds too good to be true.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Business Loan by Neduzze5(m): 10:28am On Jun 02, 2017
Memejem:

Issa trap. Na MMM tins

You have been warned

Thank you for your critical examination.

First of all, hope you know that there are businesses in this country that make more than a million naira everyday? So it's not an impossible feat for me to achieve paying back that sum in three months.

Secondly, I made a mistake. It should be "20,000 paid every month for five months.

In all, I will be paying back #500, 000 in a year.

Why is that so?

I know how hard it is to trust someone with your money and heck, I have no collateral except my certificates so I don't mind parting with such interest on the said loan amount just so I can start off immediately.

Also, if you go through my records, I've never been a proponent of MMM and its sister schemes so it's not MMM. Unfortunately, I can't divulge the business idea here.

If you can provide me with this loan, please do. I would be forever grateful. Heck, I would even become any of your children's god father. smiley

Thank you boss.
Re: I Need A Business Loan by Neduzze5(m): 10:29am On Jun 02, 2017
sellamarket:

Try https://ioumoney.com.ng

Thank you Sir. Currently going through the different loan agencies available. Some of them require you to be a salaried worker. Unfortunately, I'm not one.
Re: I Need A Business Loan by Neduzze5(m): 10:30am On Jun 02, 2017
Bobugee:

Sounds too good to be true.

I guess it does then... Please refer to the reply I made to Memejem.

If you can help with the loan, please do. I'd be eternally grateful.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

General Merchant / NBC Threatens To Decommission 89 FM Stations For Area Coverage Breaches / Don't Autofocus Permission Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.