Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Okada Expressway Blocked As Bus Conductor Shot Dead - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Okada Expressway Blocked As Bus Conductor Shot Dead (641 Views)

Conductor Used As BONNET HOLDER On A Moving Bus In Lagos State. VIDEO / Happening Now!!! Expressway Blocked As Indigenes Protest / Lady's Wig Removed By A Bus Conductor During Fight (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okada Expressway Blocked As Bus Conductor Shot Dead by princemedico: 8:49am On Jun 01, 2017
Okada expressway/ Ogbomudia (not sure of the spelling) farm road have been blocked since 2am as Young Shall Grow Bus conductor was shot dead. Luxury buses have blocked the road and vowed not to clear until the governor comes.

The menace of arm robbery have become too frequent on the road without a challenge from security operative.

For those traveling this morning, you have to brace up because if the governor does not show up or send someone there, you might be spending the whole day on the road.

Source- me

Not sure if this is the right section, mod please move wherever it should be.
Re: Okada Expressway Blocked As Bus Conductor Shot Dead by blank(f): 11:56am On Jun 01, 2017
This is confirmed true.
Re: Okada Expressway Blocked As Bus Conductor Shot Dead by princemedico: 3:42pm On Jun 01, 2017
blank:
This is confirmed true.
Are you there too?
Re: Okada Expressway Blocked As Bus Conductor Shot Dead by princemedico: 3:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
UPDATE: The commissioner of police and an army colonel arrived the scene at about 11am after several unproductive efforts by lower raking officers to convince the drivers to clear the road. They promised that they will provide patrol teams to start manning the area, and such occurrence will be history henceforth.

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Okada Expressway Blocked As Bus Conductor Shot Dead by blank(f): 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
princemedico:

Are you there too?

My uncle was caught up in it. He was there for more than 3 hrs. Wish i had seen it earlier.
Re: Okada Expressway Blocked As Bus Conductor Shot Dead by princemedico: 4:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
blank:

My uncle was caught up in it. He was there for more than 3 hrs. Wish i had seen it earlier.

Kpele
Re: Okada Expressway Blocked As Bus Conductor Shot Dead by auntysimbiat(f): 4:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
This country sef

(1) (Reply)

I Have Nothing To Eat For Today Help A Brother / Davido: Never Use Banana Fall On You On A Lady / See What Quavo Was Referring To '' Bonnie And Clyde". Who Are They?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.