Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Spirit Meat: The Realm Of Prophecy (1) - 1 Timothy 1:18, Acts 3:25 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Meat: The Realm Of Prophecy (1) - 1 Timothy 1:18, Acts 3:25 (351 Views)

3.25 Billion People Watching Pastor Chris? / Spirit Meat Devotional / Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spirit Meat: The Realm Of Prophecy (1) - 1 Timothy 1:18, Acts 3:25 by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 01, 2017
There is a realm of prophecy that you must break into. Prophecy is God telling you about tomorrow with the certainty of yesterday. Prophecy from God carries the same power as history. Just like no one can rewrite history so also, no one can rewrite prophecy. While the former deals with the past, the latter deals with future. The only thing you can do is either to accept and believe it or neglect it. If you have no money in your bank account, but you have a prophecy, you own tomorrow.

Paul told Timothy in 1 Timothy 1:18 "This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightest war a good warfare". Prophecy is part of your weapon of warfare. God wants you to break into that realm. Which prophecy are you holding on to? What has God spoken to you? It can come to you in a dream, vision or in a word. There can be prophecy spoken to you or prophecy spoken about you.

You can receive prophecy for yourself and your family, or your pastor can receive it for you. Your pastor should connect you to prophecy. When you come to church, God joins you to covenants and prophecies and not just a building. A wise Pastor is a student of prophecy. Acts 3:25 says “Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindred of the earth be blessed.”

Beloved, it does not matter if people don't believe your prophecy, you must believe your own prophecy.

PRAYER: Lord, be it unto me according to your word. I accept and believe all you have spoken to me and about me. I receive them coming to pass in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Bible in a year: 2 Samuel 18:1-19:10, John 20:1-31, Psalm 119:153-176, Proverbs 16:14-15

Rev. Olusola Areogun

1 Like

Re: Spirit Meat: The Realm Of Prophecy (1) - 1 Timothy 1:18, Acts 3:25 by Emitrix42(m): 10:02am On Jun 01, 2017
Wow,.,.,. Wonderful peice

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Becoming A Terrorist / Watch How Pastor Adeboye Aided The Arrest Of Notorious Kidnapper, Evans (video) / TB Joshua Awarded Paraguays Highest Honour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.