Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Presidential Order To Sack Amodu - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Presidential Order To Sack Amodu (3239 Views)

NFF Set To Sack Siasia Over Unpaid Salaries Outburst / Amodu Ruined My Dream - Kanu / Nigeria Sack Amodu, Draw Up Hiddink-led Shortlist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Order To Sack Amodu by olubuffett: 2:06pm On Jan 18, 2010
fifa can't do nothing, gov have the right to sake if they employ
Re: Presidential Order To Sack Amodu by Kx: 2:27pm On Jan 18, 2010
2 little 2 late cos they are going to "force" whoever will take over from amodu
to work with amodu's wrongly selected players for angola 2010.
Re: Presidential Order To Sack Amodu by adagz01(m): 3:07pm On Jan 18, 2010
sack amodu and hire sven gorein errickson, chei
Re: Presidential Order To Sack Amodu by Teminio: 3:12pm On Jan 18, 2010
Which president is sacking? Dead one, living one, I don't know.

When the head is rotten, what do you expect of the body? , it is a shame
Re: Presidential Order To Sack Amodu by cashful(m): 3:16pm On Jan 18, 2010
Just some food for thought.
Di

Winning Benin to you , is that an achivement?
Losing to Egypt is also an achievement  to you?

whatever a team got is what the coach achieved, so whether I, or u like it,,
AMODU QUALIFIED US FOR THE WORLDCUP, 2002

AMODU QUALIFIED US FOR THE WORLDCUP, 2010

AMODU MADE US LOSE OUR RECORD TO EGYPT
Re: Presidential Order To Sack Amodu by cashful(m): 3:17pm On Jan 18, 2010
We need this speed of action from the presiden(t),(cy),(cies) on other national issues
Re: Presidential Order To Sack Amodu by Marymos: 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2010
NFF is about to make a very big mistake.Sacking Coach Amodu is not the solution to the problem.If we employ a foreign tecnical adviser then we shall see the worst during the world cup.If Amodu is fired,another local coach sholud take over from him may be sisia or even Keshi.
Re: Presidential Order To Sack Amodu by eddiebomba(m): 3:36pm On Jan 18, 2010
they went and got the so-called 'presidential decree' from the same place they got yar'adua' s signature for the supplementary budget angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed
Re: Presidential Order To Sack Amodu by koolchicco: 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2010
skyranger:

the hammer should fall on lulu as well

Good stuff. Oh I wish!!

Hokum!!
Re: Presidential Order To Sack Amodu by Redman44(m): 3:53pm On Jan 18, 2010
Nigeria is treading on dangerous grounds sad sad

Sacking Amodu could lead to deeper problems.

Oh my God!! Not again
Re: Presidential Order To Sack Amodu by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 18, 2010
Sacking Amodu is the answer,
Better late than never
Re: Presidential Order To Sack Amodu by koolchicco: 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2010
Redman44:

Nigeria is treading on dangerous grounds sad sad

Sacking Amodu could lead to deeper problems.

Oh my God!! Not again

Can't be worse than what it is at the mom
Re: Presidential Order To Sack Amodu by Ben13: 5:16pm On Jan 18, 2010
LOL instead of them to concentrate on the country's growth and development, they're interested in football wins. rabbish cheesy presidential order don begin shack gudlock. lipsrsealed
Re: Presidential Order To Sack Amodu by maxtop(m): 5:30pm On Jan 18, 2010
Who is given the order ? The healthy president or the sick one.? I tire ooo grin grin grin
Re: Presidential Order To Sack Amodu by zaragoza(m): 6:01pm On Jan 18, 2010
Amodu should not 4get to take yakubu along wit him, on his way out!
Re: Presidential Order To Sack Amodu by koolchicco: 6:13pm On Jan 18, 2010
zaragoza:

Amodu should not 4get to take yakubu along wit him, on his way out!

Can't help but laugh at this. . grin grin grin
Re: Presidential Order To Sack Amodu by emiwanlee(m): 6:36pm On Jan 18, 2010
Galadima Lulu and Amodu Should be jailed for destroying our football
Re: Presidential Order To Sack Amodu by iheanyi4u(m): 7:56pm On Jan 18, 2010
Order to fire Amodu. Ok Me am giving him a Nigerian Order 2show up!!
Re: Presidential Order To Sack Amodu by xterra2(m): 9:12pm On Jan 18, 2010
This is a welcome deveopment but only after the AFCON,THis Amodu with his big belle,is a pot if bull*shit*,
He should have been sacked since,
KAI,*idiotic cannibal,if the super eagles Disgrace nigeria again we shall mobilise area boys to qualify him for the Hospital bed.
Son of a bitch* Amodu
Re: Presidential Order To Sack Amodu by debosky(m): 9:13pm On Jan 18, 2010
presidential order when there's no president?

Hilarious. grin
Re: Presidential Order To Sack Amodu by kizie: 9:16pm On Jan 18, 2010
sacking Amodu not is the solution in this case,which foreign coach are we going to engage? CIV has the best team in africa bt lost 4-1,cam lost 5-2 and 1-0 in last final of the last nations cup to Eypt. where u expecting Nigeria to beat them, the Presidency should think of the fuel crisis heating hard on everbody,high cost of living,make Yar-adua to hand over to Goodluck,create jobs for graduates etc Lets allow him for this nations cup and then sack him but remember that he is qualifying Nigeria for the second time and we want to push him out again. without Amodu,is nigeria winning the world cup!
Re: Presidential Order To Sack Amodu by kizie: 9:20pm On Jan 18, 2010
Re: Presidential Order To Sack Amodu
« #51 on: Today at 09:12:06 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a welcome deveopment but only after the AFCON,THis Amodu with his big belle,is a pot if bull*poo*,
He should have been sacked since,
KAI,*idiotic cannibal,if the super eagles Disgrace nigeria again we shall mobilise area boys to qualify him for the Hospital bed.
Son of a naughty woman* Amodu

its not fair for who qualified nigeria two times for the world cup! its insulting!
Re: Presidential Order To Sack Amodu by mamagee3(f): 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2010
Where in the flipping planet is Yaradua? angry angry
Re: Presidential Order To Sack Amodu by emekamn(m): 10:44pm On Jan 18, 2010
PRESIDENTIAL ORDER my FOOT!!!
Re: Presidential Order To Sack Amodu by honeric01(m): 11:17pm On Jan 18, 2010
Is it Goodluck that said so or the same yaradua that didn't speak to his country for 50 days? if it was yaradua, then he should come back home to do that, not on his sick bed.
Re: Presidential Order To Sack Amodu by yahla: 8:44am On Jan 19, 2010
Senseless govt, the guy should at least finish off the tournament.It'll definitely have an effect on the psychology of the team.
Two wrongs never make a right!!!what a govt,sorry JOKE!!!
Re: Presidential Order To Sack Amodu by Rendani(m): 9:45am On Jan 19, 2010
dont this governers have a country to run and stop interfering in football matters, the story of africa always concetrating on non issues, since your country is listed as a terrorist sleeping bed, why dont they reserve their energy in reversing the situation, Can you imagine gordon brown telling the english FA to sack Cappello?what a joke, only in Africa sad
Re: Presidential Order To Sack Amodu by tuntoks(m): 11:52am On Jan 19, 2010
presidential order my ass.when they were giving the guy money and jeep and praises for narrowly qualifying the super chickens for world cup where is the president? i think there should be a presidential order on the president himself shocked THE RUNAWAY PRESIDO undecided
Re: Presidential Order To Sack Amodu by beeke(m): 1:17pm On Jan 19, 2010
tongue
sack amodu or not he is not really d only problem, when SE b SE na southerners dey run d show both for ministry of sports and NFA, so wetin happen b say wen politricks come enter sports for 9ja dem replace south with north since den just tell me wetin our national team don achieve, THIS NA D SOLUDO sorry SOLUTION {if at all we still get presido} SACK BOTH OGA MINISTER AND EVERYBODY FOR NFF MAKE WE CARRY WATER WASH OUR FAZE WELL FIND PEOPLE WEY NO ABOUT SPORTS, FOOTBALL IN PERTICULOUS ONLY DEN WE GO DEY SEE POSITIVE TINS FROM SE WE GET D MATERIALS NA MAKE WE FIND PERSON WEY HIM HEAD CORRECT TO MIX AM TOGETHER,
MIRACLE NO GO SAVE US FOR AFCON NOR WC
Re: Presidential Order To Sack Amodu by mendax: 3:05pm On Jan 19, 2010
so pls sum1 in the house should educate me. where is amodu from? as in which geog locatn?
Re: Presidential Order To Sack Amodu by beeke(m): 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2010
HE'S FROM EDO STATE 9JA, ANY PROBLEM

(1) (2) (Reply)

Basketball Team: D'Tigers Had Six-Weeks To Prepare – Oyedeji / 2018 World Cup African Qualifier Group by Group Standing / What Your Best Nba Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.