Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

How To #5000 Daily Using Whatsapp [step By Step Tutorial] - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To #5000 Daily Using Whatsapp [step By Step Tutorial] (3171 Views)

Drop Shipping/mini Importation Step By Step Tutorial With No Initial Capital / How To Make $100 Per Month Without A Blog Free Step By Step Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To #5000 Daily Using Whatsapp [step By Step Tutorial] by ebismarsblog(m): 10:47am On Jun 01, 2017
Make money with WhatsApp
Hey guys, I am back with another awesome make money trick from which you can make money very quickly. I had shared many make money tricks before which received good reviews so, that’s why I thought this one would be a good choice. In this post, I will share 4 ways to make money with WhatsApp.
Yes you heard it right earning money using WhatsApp is possible and it is an easy task. You don’t have to work hard even you dont even have to leave your couch. All you have to do is use WhatsApp and earn money. There are multiple ways for earning money on WhatsApp which are quite easy to understand, and to be frank, you will enjoy it.
Below are the ways you need to follow to make money with WhatsApp –

4 Ways to make money with WhatsApp –

1. Use link shortening services –
Use link shortening tools is a very easy to make money. There are lots of link shortening services like [url]shorte.st[/url] etc. These services let users shorten the links of different web properties, and once you get a click on the link, you get paid some amount of money.
After registering find good content which is authentic, viral and stuff people like to see like good articles of popular websites, viral videos, cool photos, interesting facts.
Once you find the relevant content, you can shorten that link from Shorte.st and then share that link to different WhatsApp contacts and groups. As I have mentioned earlier, you’ll get paid once you get a click.
The amount you’ll be paid for each click would be something between 1.0$ to 5.0$. The money you’ll make would be dependent on the country from which you receive clicks!
If you need any assistance towards link shortening kindly ask me now! Or contact me directly by sending social money to 08070683891 to get guide completely with practical training on whatsapp!

Re: How To #5000 Daily Using Whatsapp [step By Step Tutorial] by ebismarsblog(m): 11:02am On Jun 01, 2017
ebismarsblog:
Make money with WhatsApp
Hey guys, I am back with another awesome make money trick from which you can make money very quickly. I had shared many make money tricks before which received good reviews so, that’s why I thought this one would be a good choice. In this post, I will share 4 ways to make money with WhatsApp.
Yes you heard it right earning money using WhatsApp is possible and it is an easy task. You don’t have to work hard even you dont even have to leave your couch. All you have to do is use WhatsApp and earn money. There are multiple ways for earning money on WhatsApp which are quite easy to understand, and to be frank, you will enjoy it.
Below are the ways you need to follow to make money with WhatsApp –

4 Ways to make money with WhatsApp –

1. Use link shortening services –
Use link shortening tools is a very easy to make money. There are lots of link shortening services like [url]shorte.st[/url] etc. These services let users shorten the links of different web properties, and once you get a click on the link, you get paid some amount of money.
After registering find good content which is authentic, viral and stuff people like to see like good articles of popular websites, viral videos, cool photos, interesting facts.
Once you find the relevant content, you can shorten that link from Shorte.st and then share that link to different WhatsApp contacts and groups. As I have mentioned earlier, you’ll get paid once you get a click.
The amount you’ll be paid for each click would be something between 1.0$ to 5.0$. The money you’ll make would be dependent on the country from which you receive clicks!
If you need any assistance towards link shortening kindly ask me now! Or contact me directly by sending social money to 08070683891 to get guide completely with practical training on whatsapp!
Re: How To #5000 Daily Using Whatsapp [step By Step Tutorial] by ebismarsblog(m): 11:07am On Jun 01, 2017
2. Affiliate marketing –
Affiliate marketing is an excellent way to make money online, especially from WhatsApp. So What is Affiliate marketing? Affiliate marketing means marketing of products of specific brands and companies.
Once you sold a product, you get a certain amount of commission for that. Affiliate marketing is considered the best way to earn money online.
Amazon is seen as best for Affiliate marketing, because of huge commissions and the variety of products. The whole process of signing up and getting started with Amazon is very easy.
For the commission of different types of products refer the below the image. As per I am concerned this is the best and most efficient way to make money with WhastApp. Most of all internet entrepreneurs are entirely dependent on affiliate marketing.
Once you sign up, you have to copy the unique links of products and share to your different WhatsApp contacts and groups. Now, you’re realizing why I called this an easy to make money with WhatsApp.
Highly Recommended – join us on whatsapp where u will meet other affiliate marketers and you will receiving daily training on how to make money through affiliate marketing in nigeria

https:///9e7hdvguZnbCdk2257y5c6....

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Link A Card And Use USA Paypal Without Mobile Verification / 50,000 Loan To Pay Back With Interest By December / Buy Cheap Heavy Data (airtel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.