Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Properties For Sale - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Properties For Sale (643 Views)

Properties For Sale / Very Cheap Land Properties For Sale - Much Closer To Abuja At Affordable Prices / Prime Properties For Sale In The Lekki Axis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Properties For Sale by kayla12(f): 11:03am On Jun 01, 2017
Save urself 400k when u buy A plot of Land 600k from Christal Villa Gold Estate Ibeju lekki now...

And guess what, you can buy 6 plots and also get 1 for free too...

It's a dry land and close to the road

Call me now for inspection 08063736154

Re: Properties For Sale by kayla12(f): 9:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
This could be your opportunity to own a property this 2017.

Still available.
Re: Properties For Sale by kayla12(f): 12:27pm On Jun 11, 2017
Still available
Re: Properties For Sale by kayla12(f): 12:29pm On Jun 11, 2017
Contact me as soon as possible if interested in any of our property.

Re: Properties For Sale by kayla12(f): 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
*3 Good Reason To Invest in Landed Property*

1⃣Financial Security:
Your financial security depends on how much you invest and how efficiently you do so. Investments can help you build a corpus so that you can generate a large cash reserve.

2⃣For Emergencies:
Investing helps you create a financial cushion for your family. Ideally you should have investments to the extent of at least six months’ income at all times.For instance, do you have the means to provide for your family if you were hit by unforeseen circumstances?

3⃣Wealth Creation:
In order to create wealth you need investment options that add an element of growth to your money. The potential to help you build your wealth kitty over an investment horizon of 7-10 years and beyond.

For Free Consultation on Real Estate Investment in Nigeria Contact me on 08063736154

I’m passionate about you investing on landed property at "Chula Vista Garden, Bricks and Bar Estate, Lilly Park Estate, Orange Ville Estate, Lagos, a naturally beautiful atmosphere, very dry land in a serene environment with a lot of neighborhood attractions of Lekki Free Trade Zone and Dangote Refinery.

The rate of value appreciation of this properties is 100% within the next 6 months. You can sell this property for double the price in 6 months, so you can realize your dream of becoming a real estate investor.

Take advantage of this amazing opportunity to invest in Nigeria's most lucrative real estate regions. Invest now. TIME waits for NOBODY!

INSTALLMENT Payment Available.

Make a Smart decision today and buy a plot, 5, 10, 20 or more plots and watch your investment grow!!!

Price Per Plot: N10m, 9m, 7m, 3m, 750,000, 600,000 only,
Plot Size: 600sqm,
Title: Global C of O

For inspection call our Hotline 08063736154

Remember; Don’t let Procrastination STOP You From Living Your Dream.

*NEIGHBOURHOOD ATTRACTIONS*
▪ Golf Course
▪ The Proposed International Airport
▪ Pan African University Permanent Site
▪ Lekki Deep Sea Port
▪ La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort
▪ Proposed 4th Mainland Bridge
▪ Several Upcoming Gated Estates

*ESTATE BENEFITS*

Prime location.

For More Enquiries and Inspection This Weekend

Please Call me on 08063736154

Re: Properties For Sale by kayla12(f): 9:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
Still Selling what are you waiting for!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Properties For Sale by kayla12(f): 7:07am On Jun 14, 2017
Still available
Re: Properties For Sale by kayla12(f): 5:36am On Jul 17, 2017
Contact me today for hectares, acres, homes and plots of land outside and within Lagos.
Call 08063736154 for more information.

(1) (Reply)

Bad Investment! Run For Your Life - 5 Definitive Reasons Bitcoin Is Scammy / Is Wgmoney.club Real Or Scam? / (Sold)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.