Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

12-Year-Old Homeless Nigerian Girl Gives Birth To A Baby At A Dump Site - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 12-Year-Old Homeless Nigerian Girl Gives Birth To A Baby At A Dump Site (37490 Views)

Black Smoke Coming From Lagos Dump Site / Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time / Girl Gives Birth To Premature Quadruplets In Bauchi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12-Year-Old Homeless Nigerian Girl Gives Birth To A Baby At A Dump Site by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 01, 2017
ClitRaider:

she is a Igbo from the marginallized gully area.

So you think you finally made sense?
Re: 12-Year-Old Homeless Nigerian Girl Gives Birth To A Baby At A Dump Site by luizmendezgrant(m): 2:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
Decapo:
who is this one ?
Ur mentor...
Re: 12-Year-Old Homeless Nigerian Girl Gives Birth To A Baby At A Dump Site by Oshiogwemoh(m): 2:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
oluwatosin400:
A 12-year-old homeless street child has given birth to a baby at a dumpster. According to Child's Right and Rehabilitation Network (CRARN) a charity organization in Nigeria:

"The girl's only shelter is a dumpster at a dump side meant for collecting recycles, such as cans, aluminum, coppers and used plastic bottles. They had a naming ceremony and the child was named Miracle."

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/06/01/photo-12-year-old-homeless-nigerian-girl-gives-birth-to-a-baby-at-a-dumpsite/

just imagine she is hausa girl that got married and gave birth at the age of 12,

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Homeless Nigerian Girl Gives Birth To A Baby At A Dump Site by ilevic(m): 2:31pm On Jun 01, 2017
Decapo:
Who give am belle ?
ask google nonsese Jamb question
Re: 12-Year-Old Homeless Nigerian Girl Gives Birth To A Baby At A Dump Site by donralph2000(m): 2:37pm On Jun 01, 2017
nextprince:
Very pathetic.
**Sobs**
Anyway, which tribe she be sef?
**Trying to figure that from the shape of her head**

Guy........forget.......you are crude and savage [color=#990000][/color]
Re: 12-Year-Old Homeless Nigerian Girl Gives Birth To A Baby At A Dump Site by hizzypearl(f): 2:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
Na lie, dis girl no be 12 years old, any age wey she be sha, Olohun awo, olohun a dasi
Re: 12-Year-Old Homeless Nigerian Girl Gives Birth To A Baby At A Dump Site by slivertongue: 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
Decapo:
Who give am belle ?
if you ask me, who i go ask?
Re: 12-Year-Old Homeless Nigerian Girl Gives Birth To A Baby At A Dump Site by Yewandequeen(f): 3:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
carinmom:

There are girls that start as early as 9
Rate of growth nowadays is times 10. Still surprised though.
Re: 12-Year-Old Homeless Nigerian Girl Gives Birth To A Baby At A Dump Site by sunnyside16(m): 3:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
nextprince:
Very pathetic.
**Sobs**

Na tribe be your own problem abi?
Re: 12-Year-Old Homeless Nigerian Girl Gives Birth To A Baby At A Dump Site by dangwarmai(m): 3:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
Somebody should help me check if there is VVF.
Re: 12-Year-Old Homeless Nigerian Girl Gives Birth To A Baby At A Dump Site by statesman110: 3:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
nawao pretty babe like this
Re: 12-Year-Old Homeless Nigerian Girl Gives Birth To A Baby At A Dump Site by jidxin(m): 3:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
chynie:
Had a naming ceremony while living in a dumpsite
na AFFFFFFFFFFFFFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNJJJJJJJJJJJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Na their way, they can celebrate anything.
this is how my neighbour throw a party cos his son graduated from crèche, while he still dey owe the crèche teacher

wow u amazed me... u really need to get ur brain checked
Re: 12-Year-Old Homeless Nigerian Girl Gives Birth To A Baby At A Dump Site by Angelina996(f): 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
Really, 12yr old!!! God have mercy.
Re: 12-Year-Old Homeless Nigerian Girl Gives Birth To A Baby At A Dump Site by preccy69(f): 4:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
Yewandequeen:
shocked
Unbelievable
Lots of things running through my head.
When did she start menstruating.... 10/11yes?
Who is the dog that that dare defiled her at that tender age? angry

I hope she and the baby get the required help they need as support.
its8-15 I started at 10
Re: 12-Year-Old Homeless Nigerian Girl Gives Birth To A Baby At A Dump Site by Yewandequeen(f): 4:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
preccy69:
its8-15 I started at 10
Mine was 13
Re: 12-Year-Old Homeless Nigerian Girl Gives Birth To A Baby At A Dump Site by preccy69(f): 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
Joavid:
a 12year old can give birth shocked
yes nah
Re: 12-Year-Old Homeless Nigerian Girl Gives Birth To A Baby At A Dump Site by preccy69(f): 4:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
Yewandequeen:
Mine was 13
so you see
Re: 12-Year-Old Homeless Nigerian Girl Gives Birth To A Baby At A Dump Site by Dindondin(m): 5:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
nextprince:
Very pathetic. **Sobs** Anyway, which tribe she be sef? **Trying to figure that from the shape of her head**
receive brain
Re: 12-Year-Old Homeless Nigerian Girl Gives Birth To A Baby At A Dump Site by Bullhari007(m): 6:31pm On Jun 01, 2017
See this people oooo why do they name her my girlfriend name Meanwhile the environment doesn't look like dump site.... Good try
Re: 12-Year-Old Homeless Nigerian Girl Gives Birth To A Baby At A Dump Site by Fourwinds: 7:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
too bad...
God will continue to punish some foolish useless men...
it will never be well with d criminal
Re: 12-Year-Old Homeless Nigerian Girl Gives Birth To A Baby At A Dump Site by MRLANNISTER(m): 7:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
nextprince:
Very pathetic.
**Sobs**

Even where you need to observe some decorum you spew garbage.
Re: 12-Year-Old Homeless Nigerian Girl Gives Birth To A Baby At A Dump Site by Emanodimo(m): 7:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
Where does the BLAME GAME start from in this matter?...So no comment joor.
Re: 12-Year-Old Homeless Nigerian Girl Gives Birth To A Baby At A Dump Site by tk4rd: 6:42am On Jun 02, 2017
nextprince:
Very pathetic.
**Sobs**

With people like you moving along the streets, our country would remain doomed.
Re: 12-Year-Old Homeless Nigerian Girl Gives Birth To A Baby At A Dump Site by nextprince: 6:44am On Jun 02, 2017
tk4rd:
With people like you moving along the streets, our country would remain doomed.

Will you keep quiet? Why not direct this poo to the champions of tribalism on this forum? Gerrout.
Re: 12-Year-Old Homeless Nigerian Girl Gives Birth To A Baby At A Dump Site by nextprince: 6:45am On Jun 02, 2017
[s]
MRLANNISTER:

Even where you need to observe some decorum you spew garbage.
[/s]

Sharrap.
Re: 12-Year-Old Homeless Nigerian Girl Gives Birth To A Baby At A Dump Site by tk4rd: 6:48am On Jun 02, 2017
nextprince:

Will you keep quiet? Why not direct this poo to the champions of tribalism on this forum? Gerrout.
You've joined the champions already.
Keep it up.
Re: 12-Year-Old Homeless Nigerian Girl Gives Birth To A Baby At A Dump Site by nextprince: 6:49am On Jun 02, 2017
[s]
tk4rd:
You've joined the champions already.
Keep it up.
[/s]
Arrant nonsense.
Re: 12-Year-Old Homeless Nigerian Girl Gives Birth To A Baby At A Dump Site by tk4rd: 6:58am On Jun 02, 2017
nextprince:
Arrant nonsense.
I no get ur time jarre..
Re: 12-Year-Old Homeless Nigerian Girl Gives Birth To A Baby At A Dump Site by nextprince: 6:59am On Jun 02, 2017
[s]
tk4rd:

I no get ur time jarre..
[/s]
Then duck off my mention.
Re: 12-Year-Old Homeless Nigerian Girl Gives Birth To A Baby At A Dump Site by tk4rd: 7:09am On Jun 02, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s] Then duck off my mention.
Guy no dey mention me too. I don tell you wetin I wan tell you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Could This Lump In My Breast Be Cancerous? / Boy Runs Mad At Tejuosho Market Lagos , Do You Know Him? / Lagos Ebola Patients Neglected,critically Ill – Relatives,colleagues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.