Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight (49801 Views)

Davido And Femi Otedola Danced At A Wedding In France (Photos) / Gbemi Olateru Olagbegi And Femi Ajayi White Wedding Photos / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, Kate Henshaw And Chigul In Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight by koladebrainiac(m): 11:09am On Jun 01, 2017
Read what transpired between KATE Henshaw and Femi Fani Kayode on Twitter.

3 Shares

Re: Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 01, 2017
This guy is mentally unstable

106 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight by Decapo: 11:18am On Jun 01, 2017
Oh k
Re: Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight by sarrki(m): 11:18am On Jun 01, 2017
Sis Kate leave that madman

He will Drag you in the mud

Only ipob criminals celebrates him

150 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight by HiddenShadow: 11:19am On Jun 01, 2017
See how descendants of the fallen ones have put an innocent woman into trouble

FFK God bless you for bringing her attention to a demonic write up by a descendant of the fallen one

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight by HiddenShadow: 11:21am On Jun 01, 2017
sarrki:
She said, that write up is not hers
Don't deceive yourself that she is on your side

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight by Kitiii(m): 11:22am On Jun 01, 2017
Are u back
Re: Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight by koladebrainiac(m): 11:26am On Jun 01, 2017
front page for the first time

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight by Funlord2(m): 11:27am On Jun 01, 2017
With all the developments in the polity it is this senseless unverified twitter fight that has been deemed news worthy? See what nairaland politics section has been reduced to?

Seun it's time to reshuffle your mods! This has gone too far!

Modified: so after my complaint the mods finally moved it from the politics section to this one? Seun you need to owe some people salaries for a while! grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight by ragiluhivo(m): 11:28am On Jun 01, 2017
It must have been another foolish Afonja unity beggar samelessly hiding under Kate Hensaw just to claim Niger Delta.

Na wa for Afonjas ooo. They will do anything to keep ONE Nigeria for fear of Lagos becoming another Kwara state.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight by Dreambeat: 11:30am On Jun 01, 2017
Why did she have to wait till FFK wrote about the article before distancing herself from the write up.She should have done that immediately her name was linked to it.I am sure the write up would have been brought to her attention before FFK's criticism but she chose to keep mute.She underestimated the sensitivity of the Biafra struggle hence her initial "I don't care" attitude.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
Kate rendering brutal jabs at FFK...u lucky he ignorantly fvcked up Kate...u hit him quite hard i doubt Femi will forget u in a long time to come... don't jst cross his path n dodge any booby traps he might send ur way. Nuff said. undecided

10 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight by Mustay(m): 1:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ken Henshaw is what happens when you #covfefe with your keypad. grin

This development has been outdated by FFK's call and the apologies from both parties.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight by AdeizaPaul: 2:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
IPOD slaves will be confused on this issue as hell, lol

FaniKayode (Yoruba, who are supposed to be their "enemies",) - Fighting on their behalf for Biafuro realization.
Vs
Kate Henshaw (Efik/Calabar who are supposed to be their "friends",) - Who does not want anything to do with Biafuro, just like the Majority of Efiks.

Hmmn. Let's see who they will support on this, in their perpetual confusion. grin

96 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight by TINALETC3(f): 2:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
He has apologized,case closed

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight by naijablood: 2:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
for sex tips, weight loss counsel, hot gists, visit
http://www.exposeline.com

Re: Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
chicken fight
Re: Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight by TwoBottles: 2:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
No matter how sympathetic FFK becomes towards the Biafran course, it won't make me his fan. In fact, he is one of the few Nigerians that I don't want to set my eyes upon.

An Igbo hater turned advocate overnight. He should keep exchanging tantrums with women; I think it suits him more.

5 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight by ehioziosa: 2:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
Married Female NYSC Corps Member Caught Having Cex With Colleague Inside Gutter… Blames The Innocent Cold Weather

click the link below

http://www.unibenblog.com/1197-2/
Re: Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight by Justanodadude: 2:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
gsb
Re: Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight by dacovajnr: 2:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
sarrki:

The Return of Sarrki grin grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight by dewums(m): 2:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
its already settled
Re: Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight by CaptainGOOD: 2:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
Kate henshaw no respect
Re: Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight by realestniggah: 2:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
Kate henshaw was like

7 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight by seunny4lif(m): 2:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
Wetin concern me

5 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight by PastorandMentor(m): 2:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ken Henshaw takes things too seriously. Woman with strong body. I pity your husband. Yeye

12 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight by kpaofame: 2:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
But they have resolved the matter....it is a case of mistaken identity.... grin grin grin

Who know Ken Henshaw....as FFK dey read the post him brain auto-correct read Kate Henshaw grin undecided undecided undecided

Pay attention to detail them nor gree now see him life

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight by YaksonFCA(m): 2:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
Will he be part of the Biafra republic? Dis FFK guy should go and fry beans pls.
Re: Kate Henshaw And Femi Fani-Kayode In Twitter Fight by DNA9(m): 2:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
Inconsequential

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online / 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.