Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,053 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Check Out The Newest Word "Covfefe" By Donald Trump Added To The Dictionary - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Check Out The Newest Word "Covfefe" By Donald Trump Added To The Dictionary (726 Views)

Shoot To Kill Orders By Donald Trump Sparks Mixed Reactions / Speech To Africa To Rise Up.....by Donald Trump / US States Already Cleared By Donald Trump- FOX NEWS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Newest Word "Covfefe" By Donald Trump Added To The Dictionary by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 01, 2017
Covfefe is the once secret name of an ancient tentacle monster that white supremacists fornicate with. The name was leaked to the public when Donald Trump, well known leaker of classified info, tweeted while relieving his arousal upon its girth. In the throes of passion, Trump cried out the name of his lover mid-tweet, EJACULATING IT INTO CYBERSPACE!
Transcript of the Incident:

Trump: Despite constant negative press-
Covfefe: *thrusts its engorged girth deep into its lover*
Trump: *consumed by the spell of EROS* Covfefe!

Tweeted by Trump on around the time an explosion in Kabul, Afghanistan killed least 90 and left at least 400 injured. The tweet pokes fun at the lack of coverage their death would have, and celebrates the destruction of Muslim lives.

Much of the internet decided to join him in this celebration by circulating this word.
"Covfefe" is white supremacist slang for[b] "I agree with Trump's view on how little Muslim lives matter."[/b]

It literally means covfefe.

Originated from Donald Trump's tweet: "Despite the constant negative press covfefe"
"It's time to nuke this place down." "What's the code?" "covfefe."

Originally coined by Donald Trump, 45th President of the United States of America, covfefe will inevitably come to be syonymous with sending a text or publishing a tweet prematurely and with egregious spelling errors.
Damn dog, I just covfefed tryna ask Ashley out. I meant to text her to get a drink but instead i wrote "despite the constant negative press convfefe." She's gonna think I'm mad stupid now.
#convfefe#trump#donald trump

Source: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Covfefe

Re: Check Out The Newest Word "Covfefe" By Donald Trump Added To The Dictionary by Hollawayn05(m): 11:16am On Jun 01, 2017
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Check Out The Newest Word "Covfefe" By Donald Trump Added To The Dictionary by IdeyFindWife: 11:39am On Jun 01, 2017
bullshyt folks always tryna make news out of every furkkery.

the guy's no english major and that was a typo, gerrarahia!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Newest Word "Covfefe" By Donald Trump Added To The Dictionary by okwabayi(m): 11:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
Ndi covfefe.

(1) (Reply)

China Turns On The World’s Largest Floating Solar Farm / BREAKING NEWS: Las Vegas Shooter Confirmed To Be A Muslim - Works For ISIS - CNN / See What Barrack Obama Tweeted And The Reply He Got From A Biafran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.