Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Innjoo Is Finally Ready For Android Nougat - See Their New Phones With Android N - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo Is Finally Ready For Android Nougat - See Their New Phones With Android N (1073 Views)

What Happened To Gionee And Why You Haven't Seen New Phones From Them / Innjoo Is Killing / Infinix Note 3 Official Android Nougat Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innjoo Is Finally Ready For Android Nougat - See Their New Phones With Android N by Astutechris(m): 11:25am On Jun 01, 2017
InnJoo is finally ready for Android Nougat as the gear up to launch a set of smartphones that will be running Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box.

These smartphones include InnJoo Max 4 Pro, InnJoo Fire 4 and InnJoo Fire 4 Plus.

These devices where announced on InnJoo website, and judging by the specifications provided by InnJoo, the will come with Android 7.0 Nougat pre-installed.

Here is a specification overview of the devices:

InnJoo Fire 4 will come with 5.0-inch HD display with a screen resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels, while InnJoo Fire 4 Plus will come with 5.5-inch FHD display, with a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels and InnJoo Max 4 Pro will come with 6.0-inch HD display with a screen resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels.

InnJoo Max 4 Pro and Fire 4 Plus feature front fingerprint scanner while InnJoo Fire 4 sports a rear fingerprint scanner.

InnJoo Fire 4 Plus sports two back camera (13MP and 5MP) and it is the first InnJoo phone to come with dual back camera.

The most premium of the three appears to be InnJoo Max 4 Pro which comes with a massive 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage, although it sports a display that is inferior to that of InnJoo Fire 4 Plus.

The official price and the exact launch date of these devices are yet to be announced by InnJoo. We will keep you updated as soon as we gather information concerning that.

Pictures of the said devices:

InnJoo Max 4 Pro:

InnJoo Fire 4:

InnJoo Fire 4 Plus:

More details here >> https://www.naijaandroidarena.com/new-upcoming-innjoo-phones-innjoo-max-4-pro-and-innjoo-fire-4-plus/
Re: Innjoo Is Finally Ready For Android Nougat - See Their New Phones With Android N by beinstein(m): 11:34am On Jun 01, 2017
I cut all ties with the company long ago. I take my health serious, and using the product means you good health is not guaranteed.
Good luck to anyone that's interested in buying it.

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Is Finally Ready For Android Nougat - See Their New Phones With Android N by Astutechris(m): 11:43am On Jun 01, 2017
beinstein:
I cut all ties with the company long ago. I take my health serious, and using the product means you good health is not guaranteed.
Good luck to anyone that's interested in buying it.

Interesting. Just curios...what those health has to do with their products?
Re: Innjoo Is Finally Ready For Android Nougat - See Their New Phones With Android N by NairaBargain: 11:48am On Jun 01, 2017
Why does InnJoo like coming last? When we are now expecting phones with Android O.
Re: Innjoo Is Finally Ready For Android Nougat - See Their New Phones With Android N by beinstein(m): 11:57am On Jun 01, 2017
Astutechris:

Interesting. Just curios...what those health has to do with their products?
I'm too young to die of high blood pressure. Their last product i used was hell on earth.
Re: Innjoo Is Finally Ready For Android Nougat - See Their New Phones With Android N by IdeyFindWife: 12:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
Injoo doesn't enjoy the great PR you'd expect and they seemed to have fostered it!
Re: Innjoo Is Finally Ready For Android Nougat - See Their New Phones With Android N by Astutechris(m): 1:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
NairaBargain:
Why does InnJoo like coming last? When we are now expecting phones with Android O.

Serious I was wondering that too.
Re: Innjoo Is Finally Ready For Android Nougat - See Their New Phones With Android N by Astutechris(m): 1:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
beinstein:

I'm too young to die of high blood pressure. Their last product i used was hell on earth.

Hmmm....
Re: Innjoo Is Finally Ready For Android Nougat - See Their New Phones With Android N by AndroidBoss: 1:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
Astutechris:
InnJoo is finally ready for Android Nougat as the gear up to launch a set of smartphones that will be running Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box.

These smartphones include InnJoo Max 4 Pro, InnJoo Fire 4 and InnJoo Fire 4 Plus.

These devices where announced on InnJoo website, and judging by the specifications provided by InnJoo, the will come with Android 7.0 Nougat pre-installed.

Here is a specification overview of the devices:

InnJoo Fire 4 will come with 5.0-inch HD display with a screen resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels, while InnJoo Fire 4 Plus will come with 5.5-inch FHD display, with a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels and InnJoo Max 4 Pro will come with 6.0-inch HD display with a screen resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels.

InnJoo Max 4 Pro and Fire 4 Plus feature front fingerprint scanner while InnJoo Fire 4 sports a rear fingerprint scanner.

InnJoo Fire 4 Plus sports two back camera (13MP and 5MP) and it is the first InnJoo phone to come with dual back camera.

The most premium of the three appears to be InnJoo Max 4 Pro which comes with a massive 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage, although it sports a display that is inferior to that of InnJoo Fire 4 Plus.

The official price and the exact launch date of these devices are yet to be announced by InnJoo. We will keep you updated as soon as we gather information concerning that.

Pictures of the said devices:

InnJoo Max 4 Pro:

InnJoo Fire 4:

InnJoo Fire 4 Plus:

More details here >> https://www.naijaandroidarena.com/new-upcoming-innjoo-phones-innjoo-max-4-pro-and-innjoo-fire-4-plus/

OK. Let me come and be going

Re: Innjoo Is Finally Ready For Android Nougat - See Their New Phones With Android N by Astutechris(m): 2:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
AndroidBoss:

OK. Let me come and be going

Lolz smiley

(1) (Reply)

12 Best Mobile Scanner Apps To Scan Documents / Hiw To Unroot Techno Y3 / I Need A Fairly Used Phone With 3g Ram And Upto 3000mah Above To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.