Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,586 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Omawumi Shares Throwback Childhood Photo With Her Mother - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omawumi Shares Throwback Childhood Photo With Her Mother (20003 Views)

"I Didn't Say I Was Done" - Omawumi Shares Sultry Photo / "I Was Called Radio"- Adesua Etomi In Throwback Childhood Photo / Davido Shares Childhood Photo With His Mum And Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omawumi Shares Throwback Childhood Photo With Her Mother by Aburi001: 1:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
dguizman:
Back2back FTC...really having a good day..
Congrats for the Grammy Award.......but if I must tell you the truth.

It's an act of joblessn tongue
Re: Omawumi Shares Throwback Childhood Photo With Her Mother by wakes: 1:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
kk
Re: Omawumi Shares Throwback Childhood Photo With Her Mother by dguizman(m): 1:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
Aburi001:
Congrats for the Grammy Award.......but if I must tell you the truth.

It's an act of joblessn tongue
call it whatever u like,we are both jobless grin
Re: Omawumi Shares Throwback Childhood Photo With Her Mother by osimataylor(m): 2:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
All well little house of no regret.The Allwell Brown pedigree.
Re: Omawumi Shares Throwback Childhood Photo With Her Mother by WiseFool2(m): 2:35pm On Jun 01, 2017
Her face has not changed at all. We grew up in the same neighborhood. She and my bro attended same secondary school.Their compound was next to ours. They lived at Oghoyon street, Adjomo Avenue, ogberikoko, Effurun, delta state. I can still recall her mum's face.

How time flies!
Re: Omawumi Shares Throwback Childhood Photo With Her Mother by Chinagurum1995(m): 7:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
Awwwww that a very nice picture. wink cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Performing “Manya” With Davido In London 30 Billion Concert (Video) / Kizz Daniel Releases New Photos As Tushmagazine Visits Him / Blessing Pius Graduates With First Class From Cyprus University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.