Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,696 members, 7,831,171 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Folorunsho Alakija Stands Out With Stunning Looks - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Folorunsho Alakija Stands Out With Stunning Looks (766 Views)

Wizkid’s Ex Sophie Alakija Glows In Native Attire / Ceo Chapfabrics Marks Birthday Today With Stunning Photo / Nimat Siaka Wins Face Of STANDS Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Folorunsho Alakija Stands Out With Stunning Looks by BazeNews: 1:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
By the virtue of her status and luxury in her possession, it is not surprising that illustrious Nigerian, who is one of the richest women in the world, Folorusho Alakija, is living in opulence and has all her needs at her beck and call. What cannot be denied of her however is that she lives a life that is inspiring and has taught many how to maximize their potentials.

http://bazenews.com/index.php/2017/06/01/folorunsho-alakija-stands-out-with-stunning-looks/

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Stands Out With Stunning Looks by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
As beautiful as ever.Meanwhile,i'm praying to God to make me as rich as this woman.
#Lordblessmyhustle#

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Stands Out With Stunning Looks by Jilo83(m): 1:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
Owo, money, kudi, ego.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Stands Out With Stunning Looks by Davash222(m): 1:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
Tahrah:
As beautiful as ever.Meanwhile,i'm praying to God to make me as rich as this woman.
#Lordblessmyhustle#
Aunty, pls what's your hustle
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Stands Out With Stunning Looks by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
Davash222:

Aunty, pls what's your hustle
Pls stay off my mentions
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Stands Out With Stunning Looks by Davash222(m): 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2017
Tahrah:
Pls stay off my mentions
See you, Alika!!!

(1) (Reply)

Download Tutorial Video: How To Do Spring Makeup Look | Beginner Friendly / Dressing Tricks For Short Girls / House Of Gold Designers Oil Perfumes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.