Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Learn How To Start Your Own Fish Farming Business With Little Or No Capital - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Learn How To Start Your Own Fish Farming Business With Little Or No Capital (1865 Views)

How To Get A Website Design Service. / do wish you could practice AGRICULTURE full time? but have little or no FUND / Thinking Of Setting Up Your Own Fish Farm In The Northwest Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Start Your Own Fish Farming Business With Little Or No Capital by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 01, 2017
It is evident that Nigerian's are actively in search of white kola jobs which seems to be a thing of hustle and painful activity.
I just want to tell you that you can start a fish farm just behind your back yard and you can easily rear the fish to a table size fish which you can sell of to make money..
Thinking of how to start it? Or how possible it could be?
All you need is to have a tank or big sized container which can contain at most 70 litres of water. Buy some frys (baby fish) upto 50 or 100pcs depending on your pocket..
Stock them into the tank and start rearing them. Bear in mind that you will be feeding the fish occasionally and treating the water in the tank.
NOTE:
* This water must be checked always.
* The water must be changed at some given time
* If you can't afford buying fish feeds, there are other ways to form a home made nutrient rich feed.
* Most especially, you can produce new frys( baby fish) by your self without waiting for the fish to reproduce. By doing this, you can get millions of frys by yourself. You can choose to sell them or still rear them to big fishes. This method is very technical and requires real guide.
* You can get knowledge on how to treat your fishes when they get ill and also be able to know when they are ill.
Actually, I won't be able to write all these here..
I've got an e-book that covers all these and lots more which is sold at N2000 and alternatively, I have a website which is a small place where I share my knowledge with the world. But you may not get every thing in my website: www.educribe.com.ng because I post things there periodically..
Just think about this opportunity. And if you already have a fish farm and you are encountering any problem, just contact me for assistance. And if you want to start an organized fish farming by setting up a pond, I can also be important to you..
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Your Own Fish Farming Business With Little Or No Capital by kennyology67(m): 3:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
I av three prenursery pond (baff) 4 sale 380ltrs each nd overprime 08067556475 kenny 1st come 1st s..ve.

Re: Learn How To Start Your Own Fish Farming Business With Little Or No Capital by kennyology67(m): 7:46am On Jun 02, 2017
kennyology67:
I av three prenursery pond (baff) 4 sale 380ltrs each nd overprime 08067556475 kenny 1st come 1st s..ve.

Re: Learn How To Start Your Own Fish Farming Business With Little Or No Capital by Neduzze5(m): 8:57am On Jun 02, 2017
kennyology67:
I av three prenursery pond (baff) 4 sale 380ltrs each nd overprime kenny 1st come 1st s..ve.

How much?
Re: Learn How To Start Your Own Fish Farming Business With Little Or No Capital by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 02, 2017
Hope u know that there are other ways to produce this in a cheap rate?
Re: Learn How To Start Your Own Fish Farming Business With Little Or No Capital by kennyology67(m): 6:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
Neduzze5:

How much?
ovaprim 8k prenursery 6k each. all 23k last
Re: Learn How To Start Your Own Fish Farming Business With Little Or No Capital by kennyology67(m): 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
mhixtakay:
Hope u know that there are other ways to produce this in a cheap rate?
tell us
Re: Learn How To Start Your Own Fish Farming Business With Little Or No Capital by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
Advanced lesson..bro There is an advanced way we hasten egg ripening ..not only ovaprim
Re: Learn How To Start Your Own Fish Farming Business With Little Or No Capital by kennyology67(m): 7:36am On Jun 05, 2017
mhixtakay:
Advanced lesson..bro There is an advanced way we hasten egg ripening ..not only ovaprim
yea sure i knew it
Re: Learn How To Start Your Own Fish Farming Business With Little Or No Capital by Neduzze5(m): 1:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
mhixtakay:
Advanced lesson..bro
There is an advanced way we hasten egg ripening ..not only ovaprim

Can you tell us?
Re: Learn How To Start Your Own Fish Farming Business With Little Or No Capital by eraly(m): 5:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
Neduzze5:

Can you tell us?
Re: Learn How To Start Your Own Fish Farming Business With Little Or No Capital by fempel(m): 7:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
what about feeding? artemia is how much?
Re: Learn How To Start Your Own Fish Farming Business With Little Or No Capital by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
mhixtakay:
It is evident that Nigerian's are actively in search of white kola jobs which seems to be a thing of hustle and painful activity.
I just want to tell you that you can start a fish farm just behind your back yard and you can easily rear the fish to a table size fish which you can sell of to make money..
All you need is to have a tank or big sized container which can contain at most 70 litres of water. Buy some frys (baby fish) upto 50 or 100pcs depending on your pocket..
Stock them into the tank and start rearing them. Bear in mind that you will be feeding the fish occasionally and treating the water in the tank.
NOTE:
* If you can't afford buying fish feeds, there are other ways to form a home made nutrient rich feed.
* Most especially, you can produce new frys( baby fish) by your self without waiting for the fish to reproduce. By doing this, you can get millions of frys by yourself. You can choose to sell them or still rear them to big fishes. This method is very technical and requires real guide.
* You can get knowledge on how to treat your fishes when they get ill and also be able to know when they are ill.
I've got an e-book that covers all these and lots more which is sold at N2000 and alternatively, I have a website which is a small place where I share my knowledge with the world. But you may not get every thing in my website: www.educribe.com.ng because I post things there periodically..
Just think about this opportunity. And if you already have a fish farm and you are encountering any problem, just contact me for assistance. And if you want to start an organized fish farming by setting up a pond, I can also be important to you..
Thank you
Re: Learn How To Start Your Own Fish Farming Business With Little Or No Capital by kennyology67(m): 8:34am On Jun 12, 2017
fempel:
u can use egg yoke
Re: Learn How To Start Your Own Fish Farming Business With Little Or No Capital by kennyology67(m): 8:36am On Jun 12, 2017
[quote author=eraly post=57357604][/quote] whatsapp me 08067556475
Re: Learn How To Start Your Own Fish Farming Business With Little Or No Capital by egoldi01: 5:26am On Jun 13, 2017
Good morning ops. Do you undertake training sessions for newbies in fish farming? How man fishes can be comfortably raised in a 30ft by 50ft earthen pond with a depth of 4ft.
Re: Learn How To Start Your Own Fish Farming Business With Little Or No Capital by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 13, 2017
egoldi01:
Good morning ops. Do you undertake training sessions for newbies in fish farming? How man fishes can be comfortably raised in a 30ft by 50ft earthen pond with a depth of 4ft.
Yes I do..
Minimum of 20 juveniles can breed in the pond..
Re: Learn How To Start Your Own Fish Farming Business With Little Or No Capital by macaranta(m): 12:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
mhixtakay:

Yes I do..
Minimum of 20 juveniles can breed in the pond..
If you are interested in training students online with your skills in fish farming you can send me a message on whatsapp 08151097447, let's discuss further
Re: Learn How To Start Your Own Fish Farming Business With Little Or No Capital by taochemiaglobal(m): 1:01pm On Jun 13, 2017
[GOOD job.I am intrested .pls where is your location and contact details .Thanks.quote author=mhixtakay post=57089112]It is evident that Nigerian's are actively in search of white kola jobs which seems to be a thing of hustle and painful activity.
NOTE:
Thank you[/quote]
GOOD job.I am intrested .pls where is your location and contact details .Thanks.
Re: Learn How To Start Your Own Fish Farming Business With Little Or No Capital by taochemiaglobal(m): 1:04pm On Jun 13, 2017
GOOD job.I am intrested .pls where is your location and contact details .Thanks. quote author=taochemiaglobal post=57478163][GOOD job.I am intrested .pls where is your location and contact details .Thanks.quote author=mhixtakay post=57089112]It is evident that Nigerian's are actively in search of white kola jobs which seems to be a thing of hustle and painful activity.
NOTE:
Thank you.

GOOD job.I am intrested .pls where is your location and contact details .Thanks.[/quote]
Re: Learn How To Start Your Own Fish Farming Business With Little Or No Capital by taochemiaglobal(m): 1:12pm On Jun 13, 2017
kennyology67:

How much nd your location
Re: Learn How To Start Your Own Fish Farming Business With Little Or No Capital by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
macaranta:

If you are interested in training students online with your skills in fish farming you can send me a message on whatsapp 08151097447, let's discuss further
Thanks, but its not all about my interest but what I have to offer to the newbies as you stated..
I do not have any platform to teach them, rather I send them e_books that guides them by steps in actualizing their fish farming dreams..
If you have anymore question or clarity, you can email me..
BLESS!
Re: Learn How To Start Your Own Fish Farming Business With Little Or No Capital by kennyology67(m): 5:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
taochemiaglobal:

am in ibadan,each tank is 6k last ovaprim 8k
Re: Learn How To Start Your Own Fish Farming Business With Little Or No Capital by kennyology67(m): 5:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
taochemiaglobal:

am in ibadan,each tank is 6k last ovaprim 8k 08067556475
Re: Learn How To Start Your Own Fish Farming Business With Little Or No Capital by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
mhixtakay:
NOTE:
Thank you
Re: Learn How To Start Your Own Fish Farming Business With Little Or No Capital by AiNoowFish: 4:57pm On Jun 23, 2017
fempel:

Do you mean live nauplii or shellfree?
Re: Learn How To Start Your Own Fish Farming Business With Little Or No Capital by Preprobiotics: 7:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
Molasses and Lactobacillus Serum for Livestock, Poultry and Home Use
Undiluted Organic Molasses for Strong Nutritional Value with many Health Benefits. Lactobachillus a Superb Growth Booster for Livestock, Poultry and Fish Farming, Also an effective Foul ODOUR Removal for Farms, Households, Dust Bins,Sewage, etc.
Call: 08121790440

(1) (Reply)

FREE (not paid) Watermelon/ Cucumber Training. / Commonly Confused Names Of Lookalike Animals ( Photo ) / Production And Exportation Of Processed Charcoal From Nigeria To Other Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.